Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
fig #1606331 09/28/08 10:49 PM
B
B
Drink Gatorade, brother.

BigHands #1634361 10/30/08 10:54 AM
M
M
Let's hear about your Halloween decorations! The children in your neighborhood are up for a treat I am sure! Hope all is well with you, FA.

F
FA Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Well...here I am...no decorations this year....why? Because this is the first year we had bad weather and I am glad I didn't put any up! Wind and rain...and besides...my kids we away from the house this Halloween!

Other things....kids are doing well in school. S17 is doing great...D15..well she is getting a bad grade in one of her classes. I have a parent/teacher conference Thursday to find out what the deal is.

Sasha is doing great...my she-devil fawn-colored Pom...more clothes than I have!!!! She looks be gaining a little bit of weight too! Not a lot of treats...just lazy...pampered too much!;\)

TRIP and I are rolling along just fine...enjoying our Sunday mornings when we are together and eating yummy food. Kids love her...enjoying her meals when she is here.

Well, Thanksgiving is coming up..we'll see what happens for Turkey Day....Christmas is right around the corner too! I need to take some time off!!!!!

Man who walks with BIG stick!
FA #1645451 11/11/08 07:24 AM
T
T
Well, would you look at what the cat dragged in!

A little birdie told me you were about. Well, maybe not such a "little" bird and maybe not a bird at all but whatever.

Yeah, the yummy food is showing itself a little too much. Sasha and I need to run together!

And like I read elsewhere today, we now know about men who have Poms! Lucky me, lucky me!!!!

Trip #1645453 11/11/08 07:26 AM
F
FA Offline OP
OP Offline
F
BIG ;\)

FA #1645497 11/11/08 12:18 PM
M
M
Happy Veterans Day, FA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!

Glad to know you are alive and well!!!

Matilda2 #1659218 11/26/08 03:58 PM
F
FA Offline OP
OP Offline
F
A late thank you for the thank you Matty!

Yeah....alive and well....This new job position I took on at the end of July is really mentally demanding...I thought I was tired after working on aircraft all day but that was a physical tiredness...This is all mental!!! Really drained at the end of the day....I have two years of this at least. I guess it may be because I am not in a routine yet. So how is your sitch??? I haven't kept up on the boards in a few months now....just been busy, hard to find the time to be on here unlike in the old days where it seemed like I lived here....and it is only because of the new shift and job position....not mids anymore so I can't camp out on here like I use to....or, I probably would!!!!

My scoop since last post....not too much really. Just emailed pics to the X....it is pics of the kids in their ROTC uniform. Both are doing well in it...S17 is sort of eating up and is looking to enlist and try to become an officer....D15...still fishing around about life....friends, her place in the food chain in high school now, BOYS!!!!!!!!! It may be time to start sighting in my firearms.....although, her brother is a really good watchdog when it comes to the other species looking at my little girl! ;\)

Holidays are here...trying to figure out what plans will be made...trying not to make it a last minute thing which only stresses people out...even my Tasmanian Pom! Who, by the way, needs to get to the groomers for a serious make over!!! Winter coat coming in and I can't keep up with the brushing....and she needs her shots soon too.

So....to the readers out there in LALA LAND....3 years now and still a human being here.....It has been a pretty good road so far....anything that has anything to do WITHOUT the EX....PERFECT!!! Kids are happy...I'm happy...my pet is happy....everyone is happy!!! Keep your chin's up...some may have more than one (hehehe) but no matter...there IS light at the end of the tunnel and good things will happen.....may not happen overnight, but they do happen.

No.....to surfing around the newcomer's with a new 2x4 in hand....like a shark to blood....hehehehe....;\)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

FA #1659234 11/26/08 04:14 PM
R
R
You were the first one to clobber me, and I will always remember (and thank you) for that. You knew X was in an affair before I did (or maybe wanted to?).

SO glad to hear the new position is working out, if not a bit stressful. Hey, you have a job, right? No easy feat in this economy. And the kids sound well-adjusted.

Smooches to the pup, and hope everything else in life is going as well.

F
FA Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hey Donna...thanks!

I guess it is now appropriate to say

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

FA #1659244 11/26/08 04:23 PM
R
R
\:\)