Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
KS,
Sorry for the hijack.

Phil,
You need to start your own thread.....and, be NICE.

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Quote:
I told him I was sorry if I came across @$*@$^@

Sigh, you are a sweetums Chickie UA

WE have to get all these babies to meet up one day. To see their pictures, and to see their beautiful innocent faces, I just don't know how they do it.

Blech.

Thank God she has you.

THe post it notes are on those NEON PINK post its in the lunch boxes. MMHMMMM. ;\)

actually right now they're on small yellow ones but I'm working on the hot pink!

Todays' was "I love you more than chocolate chip cookies!" LOL

We DO need to get our babies to all meet up!

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
F
F
Honestly Phil..

I don't think anything has changed with you and wife.

The relationship usually never changes even with a separation. Yes the two people are displaced from one another but.. they still bring themselves to the "meeting point".

I am fairly sure I told you once that "You Become what You Judge". I would bet money that you and wife are right dead smack in the middle of a Role Reversal.. She is acting like you.. You are acting like her.. when things were "good". From what I have read.. you have been "here" for a while.

Both of you are acting out of "Emotion".. most likely "Hurt and Pain". Neither of you are really using your head. The thing about it is.. you are the only one we can talk to.. so again.. of course we are going to point out where you can do better.

Go back and read your posts.. read them with the thought that a friend is sending that to you via email.. or a text message.

What advice are you going to give that guy?

You have to step out of your train of thought.. to even have a chance.. even if you are 100% right with everything you are doing.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

F
fig Offline
F
Chickipoo

I like to lick my kids in front of their friends
right up their cheeks

better than post its

but

mn is where they were invented so if you need some
;\)

L
L
Kschick,

You see you constantly misinterpret.

[quote]Grapefruit, pizza, language, putting the children in the middle[\quote]

There was never a grapefruit incident, that was a hypothetical discussion and has nothing to do with my sitch. I do not use language around my children, she does. There was a pizza incident. I do not put my children in the middle. She does. I stay calm around the children. She is the screamer, the yeller, and the abuser.

I would start my own thread but it is contant misinterpretation like this one. My last thread got hijacked big time and I had to ask a moderator to lock it.

I do not wish to post here anymore. I do not need abused from everyone. I am the one that was abused through the whole relationship. I didn't know how to react to her. I'm getting better.

Phil,
You might want to give some thought as to why it is that no matter which forum you go to, people tell you that what you're doing is wrong. If you want things to stay the same, keep doing what you're doing. End of story.

F
fig Offline
F
if you don't want to post then don't

stop talking about not doing it

just don't do it

what yourkids see is that their mom asked you not to touch her and you do
you are a needy clingon and can't even handle the small thing she asks you to do (don't touch me)

you followed her to school instead of just saying
well yipes I guess she handled that herself

you have to have your say at the detriment of others

you are an abuser
get help

L
L
Quote:
what yourkids see is that their mom asked you not to touch her

You see fig, you can't read either. The kids were already in school. This was walking out after school after she already got them taken care of. I was trying to console her by putting my arm around her, because she is an absolute train wreck. I feel sorry for her.

I followed her because I was concerned for the safety of my children. She was driving wreckless, she almost ran into a car coming off the main road. Because the car was a little too much out. She should have given them the right away.

Once again, I'm not the abuser. If I would not have at least tried to make it down there to help her, she would have thrown it in my face that I couldn't do one simple thing. All she had to do is call me back and say, sorry I got it taken care off. Obviously she was in one of her manic phases or something.

She is the abuser. She constantly treats me like crap.

Here is the other funny thing. I have asked people not to post to me exspecially when they say they are down with me. They abuse me, tell me they are going away, then they come back for more.

I have a hard enough time dealing with my wife's issues and I think I recieve misdirected anger on this board.

I also think people do not know how to read, or do not comprehend what they read. They only hear what they want to hear. They constantly misinterupt what I say, or what I have said.

Now how much of this misinterpretation is agaisnt your own spouse in your own sitch?

fig, with over 10,000 post it looks like you are the one that needs help. Stop saying I do, you do not even know me.

Quote:
I do not put my children in the middle. She does. I stay calm around the children. She is the screamer, the yeller, and the abuser.

Oh yes you do Phil and until you take off that halo you elected to give yourself nothing will ever change.
Quote:
I am the one that was abused through the whole relationship. I didn't know how to react to her. I'm getting better.

What can I say for such a highly intelligent man(you told us this) how many years has it taken you to realise you were being abused?
A few hours of not texting does not mean your getting better. Days weeks and months of not texting means you are getting better.
Ask yourself who in your life you can name that has not caused you to behave badly? because not once have I heard you admit to any failings that haven't been blamed on other people.
Even here you blaming us.
Get help, professional intervention for your behavioural problems. You need far more than we can give you here.
Don't let pride prevent you from letting your children grow up in a healthy and loving home.

Sorry to hijack.

L
L
I never proclaimed myself to be a highly intelligent man. I knew from the beginning I was being verbally abused, but it was no different than any other relationship I had. It is what I just thought was normal behavior from the female side.

Naej, really just stop talking to me. Stop reading anything I have to say. You are not helping me. You are not supporting me. I do not need help with my behavioral problems. She does.

I just need help from this board to support me. Which I'm not getting.

My children are stable, and they are more stable with me. I have them almost everyday. When we are together things are great. As soon as she gets around them its choas. That is why my son wants to be with me all the time.

You want to help me, then stop driving me crazy. You said you were never going to post to me, then you keep coming back.
I even think I have asked you not to post to me, because you just drive me crazy.

Really I don't know why I'm here. Oh, I know why I'm in this thead. It is because people talk about me behind my back in different threads.

Please everyone stop doing that.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard