Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
F
F
Briget wrote:
Quote:
He is really small.(yes thats what I mean) I would say maybe 4 inches.He is really good at other things.But you can tell he feels uncomfortable with his size.He hasn't said anything and of course I wouldn't.It doesn't bother me.He has skills with "other things"

Having absolutely no issues with this range of the 'size' spectrum - ahem, ahem - that length of 4 inches is surprising. According to a solid science source - Wikipedia - the average penis length, measured fully erect and parallel to the floor (hardwood, linoleum, or tile; not plush carpeting), is about 5.1 to 5.9 inches, with 95 % of men falling b/t 4.23 and 7.53 inches.

I'd wonder about the following:

1) Did he have a George Castanza moment with you, with you taking a gander after he left a frigid swimming pool or bath (remember shrinkage)
2) Do you understand the difference b/t "limp" and "erect" ? According to the experts, limp penises are smaller \:\)

3) Maybe s/t medical is going on. As he's below the lower extreme, I'd ask him about the most recent full physical exam he's had. Circulation, BP issues, current meds can affect his arousal and perhaps contribute to erectile issues.

4) If that's his natural size, is that truly enough for you? Its okay to be somewhat superficial on some things. Its your life, so you get to pick and choose as you wish. If you'd prefer a guy hung like a horse, whose to judge you? Seriously.

Take care,

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
Uh...well, I didn't mean.....gosh, I think you misunder......yikes, hope MG NEVER reads this......

You crack me up!!!!

K
K
Quote:
Did he have a George Castanza moment with you, with you taking a gander after he left a frigid swimming pool or bath (remember shrinkage)

"You mean it shrinks?? I dont know how you guys live with those things"

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Quote:
He is really small.(yes thats what I mean) I would say maybe 4 inches.He is really good at other things.But you can tell he feels uncomfortable with his size.He hasn't said anything and of course I wouldn't.It doesn't bother me.He has skills with "other things"

Quote:
Having absolutely no issues with this range of the 'size' spectrum - ahem, ahem - that length of 4 inches is surprising. According to a solid science source - Wikipedia - the average penis length, measured fully erect and parallel to the floor (hardwood, linoleum, or tile; not plush carpeting), is about 5.1 to 5.9 inches, with 95 % of men falling b/t 4.23 and 7.53 inches.

We wouldn't have thought for a minute that you would have any problems in this area, and I even thought of advising Briget to look to you since you are a prime example of manhood at its best.
You know, at first I was going to challenge your statistics, but since you cite Wikipedia as your source, I know that it must be 100% accurate! 95% of men huh?? Darn, WIKI is good! How do they do it?

I'd wonder about the following:

Quote:
1) Did he have a George Castanza moment with you, with you taking a gander after he left a frigid swimming pool or bath (remember shrinkage)

My absolute favorite episode. Well that and Master of My domain!

Quote:
2) Do you understand the difference b/t "limp" and "erect" ? According to the experts, limp penises are smaller \:\)

Brig how many kids have you had? She had better know the difference by now!

3) Maybe s/t medical is going on. As he's below the lower extreme, I'd ask him about the most recent full physical exam he's had. Circulation, BP issues, current meds can affect his arousal and perhaps contribute to erectile issues.

Yes but how is she going to bring this up without making him self conscious?

4) If that's his natural size, is that truly enough for you? Its okay to be somewhat superficial on some things. Its your life, so you get to pick and choose as you wish. If you'd prefer a guy hung like a horse, whose to judge you? Seriously.

Brig, we can pick and choose!!!! Shoot nobody ever told me that. Let's have a line up! OK, I go first.......

Last edited by BethM; 08/15/08 07:05 PM.
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
FL,

LOL

Nope no George moment.Had just come from being outside.And you know how hot it has been.

I have seen a few of them.Know the difference.LOL I have had five kids.LOL

I'm pretty sure he has no medical issues.He takes really good care of himself.

Yes it is his natural size.And while yes it would be nice if "it" was bigger.It is not a dealbreaker.This man is really a good man.I have known him for years.

Beth if we are going to line them up to pick and choose I'm going first.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Quote:
Beth if we are going to line them up to pick and choose I'm going first.

Ok then. How about if we just take turns playing good cop/bad cop with them. You know, you can be the good cop who goes out of the room while I interrogate. ;\)

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hows that gonna work for me?

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Hey Briget!!!!

I have not been here in months and just wanted to say hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
K
K
It was your birthday Brig???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey Pam!
write me

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you Pam,

I didn't have a great Birthday.It was just another day.I took three days off.Kinda reminded everyone.But I didn't even get a card.

Today was kinda sad.I'm tired,loney,and don't really special to anyone right now.

I miss my old life where I felt like someone.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard