Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
#1508919 07/08/08 03:26 AM
OP Offline
its 106 here and supposed to get hotter mid week hence the title of the thread. No real news to report. New job is going well. Been busy learning new things. Was feeling a bit blue on the 4th. The X and I would usually take the dogs oot for a few days. I was missing that I guess. I do miss going oot with the X. I have to say we did have fun wherever we went. Stinks knowing he is taking OW the same places and having fun with her. But can't dwell on it. Today is Kita and Kayla's B-day and I have shed a few tears, said a few prayers for them. Sometimes I think I miss them more than the X. well before I bore you all more with this lame post, I will sign off. I can't keep my eyes open.

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

S
S
I am having trouble thinking about all of the fun that my H and I used to have. Especially now when I think of him and the OW doing the fun things. Does that part of all this ever get easier?

Me-31 H-38
M: 5 yrs T: 7 yrs
No kids
Went to Prostitutes 10-1-06
Found out about OW 12-24-07
Bomb on EA/PA: 1-2-08
OW ended it with H "for good" 3-8-08
OW is back 4-19-08
H and OW tell me that they are in love 5-19-08
Filed for divorce 6-5-08
Divorced 7-2-08
A
A
He'll be thinking of you when he's doing the same things with the OW.

My stbx told me she took her new (old) BF (H) to put-in-bay on their first date and said she couldn't help but think about me while they were there. I introduced her to all the fun places and experiences. I asked her why she or he couldn't come up with something more original and she laughed and told me she would call me next time for some suggestions.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
L
L
Hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Quote:
I do miss going out with the X. I have to say we did have fun wherever we went.

I know. I miss H and our fun times too.

Quote:
Stinks knowing he is taking OW the same places and having fun with her.

Even though my H doesn't have a current OW, I know he flirts and probably dates, so I know where you are coming from. He is constantly enjoying the 'fun' part of a new relationship. Blecky.

T
T
I'll take a nice glass of rose please. Rotberger is good!

Glad you aren't dwelling and are you sure the EX is taking her to the spots you went when you were together? If you do know, remind yourself that he doesn't have an original bone in his body. And not very big ones at that! LOL!

Hugs for you and prayers for the pets.

And you never bore!

Hey there SP I am in the Sacramento area and I hear ya on the HEAT! I don't have AC at my house...so time to head to the coast for some cool air. But it is a spare the air day...

I have to say, a good cure for the blues about thinking about X or STBX is to start having fun yourself. Maybe it isn't fun at first, so then "act as if" it is fun...Eventually...and this could take some time...you will find that you think of them less and less. I go weeks now without thinking of Ex! It also helps if you don't need to see them for other reasons.

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

B
B
Kym,

Bloody Mary, please. It's still early.

And, he's the one who's really missing out. We all know that.

C
C
And next year will be different, this first year is prob the worst. 106? yikes!

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Hey Princess,

I wondered where you were but I always feel that no news is good news!

You know, I think we have a tendancy to build these relationships up in our mind, as if they are happy beyond belief. I did that myself, but I can tell you that's very rarely the case. They may start out seemingly perfect in both our minds and the ex's, but the truth is that at some point real life comes into play. Someone has to take out the garbage, and clean the toilets and even clean up the dog poo. The bigger piece is that chemically no relationship has a euphoria window that can chemically last much more than 6 to 12 months. Then the work that every relationship requires to stay fresh comes into play. Seeing they both have already proven to be quitters, this may not be so easy for them.

My point is that you are spending time feeling badly about what HE has and you don't when the truth is it may not be anything like you're thinking. Besides, he's a tool!

Love,
Bethie

K
K
Hey Shoe
Wow 106, its gonna hit 100 here, close, I guess once you pass that 98 degree mark its same same,,or not lol

I agree w/ Bethie,Its not always as great as we imagine in our heads, oh they may want us to, and others to look at them and think they are happy as clams and made the right decision, but I can tell you for a fact, I thought the exact same as you, till a couple months ago, S told me of the talk he had w/ his dad and it aint all rosey. No R is, why would theres be?

We're here for you - we know how it is. Today is a anny for me not a pleasant one, but no where near as painful as it was.

(((( SP))))

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard