Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
R
Cat--
Its been a while, and I was sorry to see the latest. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

W
W
Cat,
It is truly nice to see a post from you! I am sorry it is as dark as it is but as you know I am pretty accustomed to that darkness you are having to wade through. It is good news that the Adderal removal might help his demeanor and hopelessness. You are one smart lady but I do need to make sure you know that you will never be able to remove all the darkness but you can provide some "clean air" for him to maybe breathe some hope. I don't necessarily mean for your "M" but for a meaning to his life that is now decimated. If he regains some sort of meaning to his life who knows what granduer will be up ahead.
You are following the right path in realizing that you don't want to be strapped next to him on the rollercoaster ride. In my experience or what I hope from others is not the life saver being thrown to me just not the crowd of people on my back trying to ensure I drown. So in my opinion always make it known your intent and it should go fairly well. There is always awkwardness in darkness so I certainly understand where you are coming from. Hang tight, humm frequently and dance on occasion under the moonlight.
As far as OW, no rhyme or reason come to me except that the misguided usually stick to the confused. Control and power is easier to obtain.
Anyway, take care "sanity sister", my wilted eyes still stay firmly fixed on your thread for movement...peace

A
A
Hey Cat--how are things going? Missing you, hon.

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
L
L
Thanks for bumping her.

How are things?

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
awww, you did notice I was missing, lol! well, check my new thread for new drama

lov u guys))))))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard