Young boys playin' stick ball in the street
Fire hydrants help to beat the heat
Old man feeding pigeons in the square
Nighttime finds young lovers walking there

In Atlantic City or out in Malibu
Or any where between, I'm telling you
When you feel those balmy breezes on your face
Summer time is the best

Happy officially summer! well Sat. but feels very much like summer here in So Cal. uggh
bit too warm for this fair skinned chick-

Summertime by War, could there be a more summer song? for me anyway, very late 70s, early 80s my prime time lol crusin around w/ my girls, hanging out at the beach during the day, crusin or going to parties at night, ahhhh the life, I thought it would never ever end!

How life changes - some for the better, some not so much lol
but it changes and gotta change with it!

Tomorrow is my 31 yr anny of high school grad lol
next week would of been my 24th wedding anny
in 2 weeks it will be 6 yrs since the bomb ( know the date cause its exs b.day!)
more important its B's senior birthday!
so, some good memories, some , not so much
I'm anal about dates can you tell?

I hope everyones summer is as carefree as it gets, surviving should be a time where its a little easier then it was,-- say, 6 summers ago for me. I hope it is for you all too ,,,a big part of the reason it is for me , is because of you guys. How does one thank someone for that?

With a song and a drink I guess! \:\)

cocktail anyone?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
B
I'm first

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
B
Hot tea for me.It has been really hot here.O wait that could be the fever.LOL

I have been lookin forward to summer for a good long time.I have a pool to hang out by this year.I plan to get a tan.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
OP Offline
K
hot tea it is Brig
i will save you a beer for when your feelin better!

our pool dosnt get as much use now my kid is old! but I have a feeling this weekend it will as its going to stay very warm arrrgh

Feel better soon!!

This Moment is your Life

B
B
I'm sick of hot tea I'll have that flippin beer now.LOL

Are you sure you are ready to remarry? I am sorry K been following you along for a long time. Is he the one? Wonder

K
OP Offline
K
Hi IW!

Oh I am not getting married soon, we've talked about it a lot
But B is def who I want to be with - I think of him not in my life and , well I think I'd rather hate it. When I think of my future I think of him right next to me, everything from travelin the country in an RV, visiting grandkids, all the way to rockin on the porch on a warm summer evening.

Hes the first person I want to talk to when I have good news and not so good news. Hes by far my fav person to hang out with, in fact sometimes I have to force myself to do stuff w/ the girls, which use to be my fav thing.

I think since I've met B, my anger ( for the most part , apart from financial issues which will haunt me now for a while!) for ex has diminished, he h elped me w/ that too. I actually want my ex to be happy, mostly cause, well hes a human being! lol and hes Rys dad , and you want your parents happy.

But we are not rushing at all, just taking the next step, but I love him to Reeses pieces and I am pretty sure he does too \:\)

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
No Briggg no beer!!

Do you have BJs there?

its one of me and B's fav places to go, its a brewery
restaurant , we will order the most delish deep dish pizza and get the 7 sampler beers, they come in healthy size samples too, let me tell ya! lol, B will have the dark ones, I have the med color ones and we will split the light one! Its the only time I drink beer, for some reason it just tastes great there! The atmosphere has a lot to do w/ it, its a real upbeat, nice fun place.

This Moment is your Life

B
B
The only BJ's we have is a wholesale place like cosco.LOL not the same.

By the way I did have a beer.LOL I'm sure it was a bad idea.My friend came over and we sat out on my patio and enjoy the bugs and a beer.

Later Friend
Briget

T
T
My mind is in the gutter as usual.

We had more of a sneak peak at summer here later this afternoon. hopefully the real thing will make it's appearance real soon.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard