Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jmw128 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Mini background. Separated 9 months w/ some contact but nothing that would put us clearly in stage 2. W served bs fault papers early may only to then give no-fault few weeks later. So I've have gotten 3 sets of papers now. Lol. Anyhow, questions for the group/experts:
1) How do u tell if this is a phase or what they wanted all along?
2) With fault process progressing, we will have depositions soon where it will hit the fan for her. Cat out the bag so to speak. She will lose everything including 6d. What should I expect or do I hold cards a bit and not start the war? Or is this a necessary step? Any D is still 5-6 months away. Period for her to truly reflect on what she will lose?
3) I just spent 2 hours at her place where she asked me to fix two things, ask my opinion and help on a very important matter to her, and actually told me twice maybe three times at separate times to wait and not leave hold on a second and let me show u this stuff, as I practiced some good db and tried to leave timely and not for her to tell me.
4) She slipped and called me baby.
5) I am on this forum so u know enough of that part.
6) Her LL is acts of service and I did that for her tonight first time she's asked me to do anything FOR HER in 9 months. I've done db stuff like take ring off, said I would sign, etc. But she ASKED for my help tonight. It's a big difference.

That's enough, I've spent plenty of time contemplating life w/ just 6d. Filling out and doing legal I think does that. It's like jeckyll and hyde. Last week I wouldn't spent a minute around, even during multiple exchanges. Today, she asks for 2 hrs of my time and would've been even more if I hadn't left. Funny I know why she wanted me to do it. And if she knew I knew that she wouldn't have mentioned it. More letting go for me. First 30 minutes was really hard as it was not straight forward. Anyhow, Is this par? Is she thinking about fault stuff at all. She should already know, without the dirt, she is bad shape. House is clean huge difference. Of course, she plans to move to new job, but still big difference. She thanked me for all I did for her as she walked out and sat on the porch(I simply said your welcome). And looked really down. I just don't get this stuff. Is it phase or heck what is up with asking me to do squat? Or is it just use and abuse and then toss. Don't get it.
And furthermore, am I just a fool to be even be here typing this. I've had no attempt from her to do anything meaningful other than today. Makes no sense. Tomorrow probably the other half.

Insights please.

Gl2uall

Last edited by jmw128; 06/17/08 12:57 AM.

Current
Solution Journal
J
J
JMW,

Sorry no one got back to you sooner.

1) With time.
2) Do you need to start a war? 5-6 months is good ammount of time to figure that out.
3) good for you
4): )
5)not all of it.
6)taking ring off in not entirely DB. It is your choice. You're right it is a big difference.

What do you want or need from us here in MLC land?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard