Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
E
Wow.

Well Chazz I was thinking myself emotionally healthy until I read what you posted and realized that it brought a BIG HUGE honkin' smile to my face. So I guess I'm not right?

Oh Karma is a WONDERFUL thing especially when we're around to witness it!

Thanks for that sad (YUK YUK) sad ( hehehehe) sad ( giggle giggle) story.

Bethie

C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Well glad to know everyone else shares my immature snicker. I guess we are all pretty human.

Frankly.... if I can be gracious for just a moment.... can you imagine how buggered up this individual must be to be so blind and ignorant to invite such a thing on himself?

Dare any of us say that we at some point were as blind? I was. I became addicted to drugs over something that many did not.

Ok... gracious period is over. Ha-ha!! What a freakin' geek! Takes his ex to court and gets his @ss back on a platter. Duhhhhhhh!!!!!

That feels better!

Ciao.

Chazz

what a great story! Karma karma karma..

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

B
B
I don't know if this has anything to do with Karma, I'm not sure that I believe in Karma, or "what comes around, goes around" I've never seen it in my life. Anyway, I do think it was poor judgement on the XH's part to expect to go to court against his XW and actually think the Judge would lower his C.S. Sounds like a pure idiot to me.

C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Brave... correct... the guy is an idiot. And from my perspective... the judgement was a return on an idiotic effort.

This is what I refer to as the Karma. We dont always get back what we expect. But in general, if we put out good, we tend to get good in return. If we put out bad... bad returns to us.

I feel we must be careful not to be self-deceived or self-pitying in this process. I can tell you this... my life has many difficulties in it. If I chose to focus on those, I could argue that bad is returning for the good I am putting out.

Yet frankly.... many positive miracles have happened. Absolutely amazing. I suppose in any of our lvies always comes a combination of the two. Perhaps its a matter of focus.

As I sit here, my ex and the OM are at their summer place presumably having fun and frolics. Are they really though. Are they perhaps living on borrowed time? I honestly dont know. There are indicators that this is the case. I can say this.... anyone who meets my ex says she appears cold and miserable. So which focus I take I suppose determine whether or not my ex is getting back the negative she put out or positive.

Anyway... I believe in the principle still. Hopefully you will experience it at some point.

Ciao.

Chazz

K
K
I like to believe that what goes around comes around.

Just wish it would happen quicker though.

A
A
Ooohhh, as another one from the ranks of the not-always-emotionally-mature...I love this story!

It also approximates my understanding limited understanding of karma. That our situation is the result of our prior choices. The OM's selfish actions had negative consequences for him. Too bad for OM...NOT.

Hugs,
AH

T
T
Originally Posted By: braveheart
I don't know if this has anything to do with Karma, I'm not sure that I believe in Karma, or "what comes around, goes around" I've never seen it in my life. Anyway, I do think it was poor judgement on the XH's part to expect to go to court against his XW and actually think the Judge would lower his C.S. Sounds like a pure idiot to me.

I too have often pondered krama, not sure if I believe in it either. But, I get the idea of perhaps what AH refers to as results of our prior choices, because that makes more sense to me than anything. And if that is what Karma is, then I guess I reaped what I sowed by being treated like I was from my H. I made the choice to marry him and so paid the consequence!

This dude did a stupid thing and thus got the consequence.

C
Chazz Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Just wish it would happen quicker though.

Kimmie.... thats the beauty of it! It is on a timeline other than our own. I have been learning to accept life on life's terms which are proven to be different than mine. When things show up like this... it is a humbling experience to me to remind me that a power greater than myself is directing traffic in my world.

I proved what I can do if I try to direct traffic. Kaboom! I have been a big part of the circumstances that led to where my life went and is today.

The fact that this came around without my having to prompt it along is even more satisfying. I did not have to act on a vengeful motive which would be a negative characteristic that I do not want. Yet I get to enjoy the result of seeing a person who hurt me suffer consequences. Frankly... it is the best of both worlds. It is perhaps justice in life's terms, not mine.

Ciao.

Chazz

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard