Hi gang!
Anoter divorce bites the dust!! This is a post from rysmom.
Yeah!
/Tia

#1444934 - Yesterday at 09:28 PM marriage saved after 1 yr. separation
rysmom

Posts: 172 My h had an affair and moved out in Feb. '07. this was the worst situation I ever faced in my life but the positive that came out of it is how close I became with God during this past year. Many times I thought there was no hope for my m but God saved my life and my m. It really was a miracle how it occurred.

It was the week before Easter and my H got very sick he had a 103.5 temperature. He was living at a house that we both inherited and I was living at our other house with my 14 yr old son. My h called and said to my son ask mommy if she will take me to the emergency room because im really sick. i just kept telling myself do what Jesus would do in this situation and love my h unconditionally. so I took him to the emergency room. he was so sick he could hardly walk. He put out his hand for me to help him walk and it was soo great to feel his big strong hand again.

The dr. said he had bronchitis and gave him an antibiotic but he had a reaction to it and wasnt able to sleep for 3 days so he couldnt go to work. He called me many time those 3 days and I asked him if i could bring him anything. He always wanted me to come over to eat with him and be with him.It was such a miracle because just a week befor that I had filed for D because he was spending alot of money on the house where he was living and I was very concerned for mine and my son's finacial future.
To make a long story short he came over to my house the following friday night and he has been home ever since. I just put things in Gods hands and no longer worried if he was talking to the ow, even though she was still pursuing him and possibly still is. God is so great he does perform miracles. I prayed for my m day and night.

I am also very grateful to rejoiceministries.com for saving my m too. Without Charlene I would have lost hope. I also had a great christian counselor and she always told me to focus on my own life, and don't call him. God Bless you all and never give up. Don't ever give up on your m especially if you have children. My parents divorced when I was 11 and it something that effects you forever.