Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hallelujah Sister, hallelujah!!!!

N
N
Originally Posted By: Briget
For some people it could be that it makes them feel special.If he leaves his family for me then I must be worth something.Not realising that what is really happening is that they are a bridge out of a relationship that the man no longer wants to work on.

Some are not strong enough to do the work or leave without someone to go with.It's a weakness in them.

Later Friends
Briget

Briget,

Those are pretty much my thoughts as well.... They are lacking in character and strength...... I just cannot believe anyone would want someone like that....

NMD

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
A
A
Hey sweetie pie,

I've been gone a long while, and just caught up on your thread.

I can't believe how jealous little J sounds, and how well and happy you sound. Three cheers for Lissie!

Knock 'em dead at the movie! I'm trying to round up a gang to see it too...but most of us haven't seen 4 inch heels for 2 decades!!!

Big hugs to you and the Ms,

AH

K
K
Brig
You are so right!
I often wonder w/ my ex "woman" who may or may not of been the OW, if she wasnt, does she know he just walked away from an 18 yr marriage, and left a wife and S devastated? Does that not make her a tad apprehensive of the kind of person he is?? IF he did tell her the truth. Who knows what goes thru some peoples minds.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

N
N
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
Brig
You are so right!
I often wonder w/ my ex "woman" who may or may not of been the OW, if she wasnt, does she know he just walked away from an 18 yr marriage, and left a wife and S devastated? Does that not make her a tad apprehensive of the kind of person he is?? IF he did tell her the truth. Who knows what goes thru some peoples minds.

KarenMarieS,

Do not ever worry about that one..... They will NEVER tell the truth.... They will make up excuses out their a$$........ I just hope my exW finally meets a guy smart enough to realize that..... Knowing her, she probably will never be with one who has the intelligence of a toaster....

Take Care,

NMD

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
M
M
"MaMaMo,
I know I am the master of the obvious..... But, what really makes OW think MM will not blaze off on her?
NMD"

I think they put everything in the leaving of the spouse who they think it's for them instead of what it really is running away from what ever stich they do not want to face.

Plus I think in the long run expectations on the OP towards the WS is really not that high, seeing that they did get involved with some one in a marriage to begin with.

Thats my take on it.

B
B
Quote:
BND,

Is this just me being male and missing something? What woman wants a guy who blazes out of his M to be with you? Is that NOT a red flag the size of the Republic of Texas?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?! Especially when you consider that her marriage ended when her X cheated on her. But she not only decided my X was a big prize, she got him her lawyer and more than likey is the one who paid his legal fees, as well as the totally unecessary psyche evaluation he requested on me ($750 cash up front) which he never go to see because we settled out of court, sand which is documented proof that I am perfectly fine and highly intelligent!!! LOL I am thinking the new Mrs. X has a few screws loose.

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." Jon Kabat-Zinn

Suzy
M: 6/22/85; D: 1/31/08
B
B
Quote:
I know I am the master of the obvious..... But, what really makes OW think MM will not blaze off on her?

Because they are special and soooooo in love. LOL They believe the X when he tells them that wewere the problem, we didn't love them, they were the victim. Poor, poor X, he just needs a good woman like them. \:\/

Suzy
N
N
Originally Posted By: bright_new_day
Quote:
BND,

Is this just me being male and missing something? What woman wants a guy who blazes out of his M to be with you? Is that NOT a red flag the size of the Republic of Texas?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?! Especially when you consider that her marriage ended when her X cheated on her. But she not only decided my X was a big prize, she got him her lawyer and more than likey is the one who paid his legal fees, as well as the totally unecessary psyche evaluation he requested on me ($750 cash up front) which he never go to see because we settled out of court, sand which is documented proof that I am perfectly fine and highly intelligent!!! LOL I am thinking the new Mrs. X has a few screws loose.

Suzy,Suzy, Suzy..... Consistency is KEY..... She is looking for a man who will cheat on her like her exH did.... Your exH looks like he will fit the bill....

NMD

B
B
Quote:
Some are not strong enough to do the work or leave without someone to go with.It's a weakness in them.

That was my X to the T. He couldn't face his own faultsand weaknesses, so he went looking for someone to be "new" with. I honestly believe he never would have left if he din't have her to go to.

Suzy
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard