that nasty spooge of an ex can deal with me

and

you don't even have to call

I am just going to do it for fun!!!!

fig #1445396 05/14/08 03:06 PM
A
A
(((Lissie))),

Oh, that nasty, childish X is really gonna have serious karma troubles.

You know, we wouldn't believe this if our own Xs hadn't done similarly selfish or childish things. It is too far out there, to have that phone conversation with a young child.

Please give extra hugs to Moises for me.

And some to you and mia as well.

AH

I thought divorces were different than this.

this is only the beginning..........my divorce from Dave wasn't "official" so to speak until my kids turned 18. We had several "hell" years for about 10 years.

as long as you are perfectly clear about your boundaries from the beginning as you have been - he'll get over it sooner and move on and do as he should after he gets thru his macho control issues.

I was wimpy...........and we always had problems............I regret my wimpyness.

He'll get over it Liss, he always does......he's just super-pissed right now cuz his ego got tromped on again in front of everybody.

brue

I'm alive, I'm happy - why shouldn't I tell the world I've got my head screwed back on just fine.
Life is good for the Brue!
A
A
Originally Posted By: brueniap
I thought divorces were different than this.

this is only the beginning..........my divorce from Dave wasn't "official" so to speak until my kids turned 18. We had several "hell" years for about 10 years.

Quoted from lissie:

I can't even talk to him about it, he will just lose it, and blame me.

I don't underestand, it has been 2 years, I thought they get better, instead of worse.

You may not want to hear this, but I'm not sure they ever get better unless they work on themselves. 23 years ago my XH left his first wife in what looks to me now like a quarter-life crisis. The M had some problems, of course, but after 11 years he just walked out, sabotaged their MC attempts, and immediately sought a bandaid in other partners and a good bit of drinking.

So, fast forward 20 years, and he did it again.

He never worked on himself after the 1st M. He never acknowledged his issues that contribute to his problems in marriages and his choices in partners.

I think they just keep repeating the same old sh** until and unless they decide to look at and work on themselves. Once the kids are grown, they can disappear, like brue suggests. But that doesn't mean they are better, just gone!

Sorry to be the bearer of such terrific news! I'm feeling philosophical.

Hugs,
AH

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sheeeeeeeeiiiit, The X's assholic ways have brought Brue out of the wood work, I mean that is a blessing in it self.

Chicki, i think i had a latin mlc thread once, on their controlling ways.

AH, blech. I guess the X stopped going to therapy, or got off his meds, or who the heck knows.

My babies are so loved and cared for. I hate even whiney about it anymore.

thank you all

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
M
M
(((((hugs))))) Mama.

Blah, Puffy and JA are so much alike. Always thinking the worse of us. I hate how Puff takes it out on your kids. I wish I could give Moises a hug and take the pain away. No child should have to hear such spew from their own father.

BTW, Chicki, my H is Italian but I think Italian men and Latin men are very much alike.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
C
C
oh Lissie, keeping your babies and you in my prayers, may he chocke in his venom, hateful man, you have such a sweet boy hon))))))))))))))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
cat03 #1446265 05/15/08 03:27 AM
S
S
Liss,

I'm sorry J is being such a butt. He should NEVER speak to the kids like that. And poor M, I'm sure he felt just awful. Give those babies extra hugs and smooches.

I hope it gets better soon for you love.

Love,
Shades

Liss don't you hate the anger that rises up when your babies are hurt? And by their own father?

I know I do. I feel my cheeks turn red, and I'm nearly blind with anger.

I think if we weren't that concerned or hurt when our babies hurt, we would have to question ourselves as parents.

My dad wasn't a great dad growing up. I saw him one weekend a month for years and when I turned 15, we didn't talk for 2 years. It was on me to call (sound familiar?). NOW he's around, makes an effort, but there is a disconnect there. If I need to talk to someone, it's automatically my mom first. Right or wrong, good or bad. I was telling a friend of mine how I resent him for what he is doing to my Peanut. I know how it feels, and I can't fill the hole that a father is supposed to fill. And it angers me......especially to know how the relationship was with my dad.

Stupid @$$'s!

Smooches Liss! Be strong for your kidlets - you're a great mom! And your children rock! And Puff is an @$$!

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Awwww, thanks for passing by chickies.

Things are calm, for now. Thank goodness

The X and I are not speaking. I had to change my home phone number.

He would not give the OK to the phone company to take his name off of the account.

After much back and forth I just changed it, and put it all under my name.

I have just been keeping myself busy with stuff. The kids are good. They will be with him this weekend. The first weekend, since the sleeping on the floor fiasco.

We will see what happens.

Good news, My 8 brothers are going to be here on the 31st. (sigh)

Some of my sister in laws too. I am so happy about it.

They will meet the new additon of the family, my nephew. Which is the cutest friggen baby ever.

They have been spoiling me lately those bros. Good guys.

Need more of those around.

My D has been doing so much better in school. She almost didn't make it to the 1st grade last year. She just keeps improving.

My S well he excels in school. Emotionally he has been doing better too. Opening up so much more to me. Can tell me things now, where before he would only write them in the feelings journal to me.

I think that is a big step.

My D is becoming sass mouth, at the age of 7. Gosh boys are so much easier to raise than girls.

So sometimes the house is just not big enough for the 3 of us. IF that little girl slams that bedroom door one more time!
Blech I can't reach to take it off the hinges. ;\)

And really she only did it once, she saw my face of, I better listen to mom or my short life will not continue. \:\)

All my mother says, is well, Now you know what it feels like.

NIIICE.

I had let go of one of my passions. Cooking. I just couldn't see myself making these huge meals like before. With family and friends coming over. Soo starting that back up again, with the kids again too.

And slowly but surely dinner parties are going to fill this house again.

It needs the love and laughter and Frank Sinatra music.

Good stuff in the works.

Good people around me.

HUGS lovies.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard