Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
R
Cat--
Just caught up. Hope you have a great weekend camping \:\) I think I'll be doing that alot this summer.
At least with the SA, things are legal and he can't mess with the financials...
Hug your littles...

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
well, it is done, I signed the SA, then went immediately to do the refinance, stbx actually asked before signing hisname off the deed "how do I know you'll be giving me my money?"

*ROLL of eyes*

I reminded him that 5min ago I had just signed a LEGAL SA which said I'd pay him the $, ish!! to what he said "well, can't blame me for asking", anyways, he was in and out, for a while I was about to cry as I signed him out of the house, but thank heavens the urge evaporated and I was comforted to know that I'll be getting 2k or so because of some legal mumbo-jumbo : )) that made my day.

Looking forward to a good weekend, hugs to all))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Congrats cat............

When he asked how he could be sure he'd get his money, you should have said, "Because I'm not the liar and cheat, REMEMBER???"

F
fig Offline
F
I would have said

money....what money....

huh?????

then put my sunglasses on and walked away

W
W
Have a great weekend, Cat. It's a weird place to be, you're still married but you're not and you're not divorced but you kinda are. Welcome to the adventure! Oh, did it stipulate what currency you need to pay him in? A little Burmese currency could be of some use to him. Don't ya think?

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
LOL, funny money might do the trick

fig, you crack me up girl!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I guess it is weird, we are not D yet, but the thing is, this M has been dead for a looooooooong time, he wanted a legal S asap when we last talked in Feb. He wanted to talk to a mediator, Ls where involved, I was not about to sign stuff that binded me forever to him (wait til kids are older to sell the house, him coming over and still with ow with full intent on D, him putting me through hell, getting $$ out of me to be with her, lying and betraying me).
Yup, I was married but I had no H, he was just there, a husk.

Legally I'm married still, but we are not bound by anything anymore, by choosing to be with a prostitute who insulted our kids, threaten his job and EVERYone knows is a basket case and by betraying me each time I trusted him he's given the kiss of death to our M.

wii, fig, you guys crack me up!! lol, funny money should do

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
hi cat; off boards more than on, but wanted to come find you. VERY proud of you and how far you've come out of such a difficult sitch.

Nutshell BI update: The good Lord has finally graced my H with a new job, more $$ than he made before the A and his firing, and we will be moving about 2 hours away from here, which should help with a 'new start' for sure; lots going on. Still the M suffers where it shouldn't, but I'm believing God to restore things, and H being 'provider' again after 2+ years of shame and humiliation is a good start. There: you finally got a bit of an update! Will get back to posting on blog in a few weeks I hope.

{{{{cat}}}}

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Is 43:18-19

If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time. Hab 2:3

Part 4
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
oh BI!!!! that is awesome news!! thank God he got a new job : )

Great luck on the move, a fresh start should help things tons, smiling real big for you honey))))))))))))))))))))))

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
S
S
must be a very strange sort of limbo, but you sound like you are doing great! hope the refinance is smooth for you, and great job staying strong. hard to do, those tears are hard to fight back some time.

(((HUGS)))

Last edited by SallyM; 05/19/08 10:14 PM.

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard