Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
ACJ Offline
A
Happy Birthday Hope. My Hs special way of wishing me well on any special occassion is to make sure I get a letter from his L. So a genuine albeit late Happy Birthday would be very welcome here

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
T
T
Happy birthday Hope. I am happy for you that you had a nice day. - My thoughts are with you.(((HUGS)))

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks to all. I really appreciate your kindness. I did have a nice day, with family. As for H, his guilt will forever keep us apart. Nothing I can do.

Most of us really marry only once. First love endures, even unto our dying day. And we never really divorce.
I
I
Hope,

Thought I'd check in. Been off the boards for some time.
Glad to hear your surgery went well and you are feeling better.

Also, it's never to late to wish someone a happy birthday because what I wish for you is not just a happy day but MANY happy days to come.

As for your H, he doesn't really seem to be done with you but just doesn't know how to fix what he's done. So let it be and if you can maintain a friendship with him while moving forward, you don't know what God has in store for you. I do believe that only HE knows if you and H should be together. If you aren't its because HE believes you deserve so much more. It means your H hasn't done the work to deserve YOU.

Quote:
It's tough though, because I see him now wanting to make a R with the new gf work, so I wonder what the difference really is; her or me.
It's because she doesn't know the real him and what he's done. There's no guilt to deal with there.

I would have to agree though that with the number of texts and phone calls, it makes one wonder if she's even around anymore.

You sound well. Keep moving forward with YOUR life. Believe that you deserve someone who will cherish you and make your life even richer. That may or not be your H but I know that will happen and you WILL be fine.

Hugs,
ISLH

Me: 49 - S22 & S26
H: 41 - No kids
M: 10/00
Bomb New Year's Day 2006
H living w OW 01/07; have baby 12/07
D final 07/07
Thread #9 - Hope Lives On
T
T
Hi Hope,

I have been thinking about you and wondered how you were? I hope you are well. Take care.

P
P
Hi HF7, Been gone a while. I really missed you and some of my old friends.

I needed a real break for my own (non-divorce) reasons, came back to help a friend. Sadly, I'm referring more and more people to this site.

Anyway, I thought about you while I was gone, and I had to search to find your thread.

HF7, You're a hell of a woman, you're the kind of woman that a good man is proud to belong to / with.

I'm sorry, and it's too bad that your H is too messed up to see that.

----------------------

I used to wonder how you could sound so peaceful when you posted after he left, now that she is gone, I understand. It still hurts as deeply as ever, but there is peace.

Finally.

Best,

Punkt.

These are my friends now!

But someday baby...
You ain't worry my life anymore

Take away, take away what I don't need, save the good part please. Fade away, fade away.
P
P
HF7, Hope things are well with you.

Best.

Punkt.

These are my friends now!

But someday baby...
You ain't worry my life anymore

Take away, take away what I don't need, save the good part please. Fade away, fade away.
T
T
Hope,

I also hope that things are well with you. All the best.

W
W

S
S
Hey hf7,

Been a long time since I spoke with you. I hope things are going well for you right now.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard