Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Its been a year since our seperation and I have not yet met the OW.
My girls are having thier annual ballet recital and STBX wants to bring his 'new family'.
We have yet to go to our first court hearing. We arent even 'legally" seperated. The girls could care less if the OW is there and H is making fuss about wanting OW there.
Says he will do whatever it takes to get extra tickets.
I only get a certain # of tickets per family.
I dont think I am asking too much by telling him I undertand she is part of his life but until the D is final I dont want her included in MY family's events.

Does anyone think I am being unreasonable?
He tells me to get over it and get use to it.
HUH!!
We are emailing back and forth about this and my response was I am use to it obviuosly when I turned you down sexually.
I then told him ,hmmm... maybe I should take this opportunity to tell your OW about your sexual advances.

F
fig Offline
F
don't play dirty (I know...I always want to too)

but

this is your family's event

I would say

sorry Charlie

she can go when the divorce is final

and

I wouldn't email any more

you will be getting the tickets

if some other parent wants to sell them his
or he someone gets them

not your deal

you told him how you feel and he isn't getting yours

and
I would like a long island iced tea please!!!

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Fig!

Here is your drink!

I know that if I told Ow about his sexual advances she prolly would think I am trying to get them to break up before the D....

F
fig Offline
F
yup
it would backfire

besides

it woul dbe better to save that one and use it later

like when she is trying tobe all buddy buddy and callsyou for advise (puke for real they do) and then you could relate it back to that incident and when she dropsher jaw, you can make your eyes all big and innocent and say

oh...I thought for sure he told you

gosh

I'm sorry

(boink boink boink with the eyes)

C
C
ditto, you would only look as the mad woman H is prob making out of you.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
T
T
I agree with fig.

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Ok, OK evryones in agreement just as I thought...
no need to waste time with the homewrecker..
she will get her's in time
One day she will wake up and realize she wants a man and what she got isnt a real man..
By then she will have racked up her good credit by putting evrything on her name (what he wants) like her new townhome & then he will move on to the next victim..
not my promblem anymore

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The PIG has AGAIN tried to have sex w/ me!!
Yesturday I called him to make sure he wasnt getting off early to pick up the girls b/c I was looking at a rental house and he was as sweet as can be...flirting majorly saying he was gonna take me and to "be ready" all of this after he seemed ooh so concerned for me to find the right house and "OH honey"...did I jsut call you honey?

He did throw me on the bed and tried really really hard..he kissed me, BUT ..HELLO?? I felt NOTHING!! YEAH!
He had to "get off" by himself...poor guy
I kept asking why?? I said this body doesnt belong to u no more...thats why you have HER!!
He said yeah but let me see what color is your bra...

Before all of this he was telling me maybe it would best if I save money and stay w/ my mom for a little while.
We are closing on our house this Tuesday. I have to stay w/ mom (UGH) (overly crowded) b/c Im not getting any child support.
I was asking STBX what si the hhold up for our first court hearing & he said he's been trying to get a hold of his attorney for weeks. So finally he got a hols of her yesturday and she will send me a letter about my hearing @ the end of this month, but STBX said he doesnt have to go???

T
T
Did I miss something? Why aren't you getting any child support?

And he's an a$$. I am glad you turned the cake eater down!

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Trip,

Its nothing new I havent been getting any cs b/c a year ago when he left & I thought he would be coming back (dbng & all)...I told him I was fine as long as he kept paying the mortgage.

Well, I havent been fine sometimes there is no food in the house.
I filed w/ CS back in December and still nothing , this after his employer got the papers from CS in January. I called CS the other day & they said they hadnt gotten back the papers from his job. They asked me for his new address and I gave it to them.
I think his job is covering up for him..its just like them.

He now says that until the judge asking the cs, he will "try" to give me $200/wk, now that he wont have to pay on the house anymore..whatever.

Our handy man who did the fixer uppers told me,he may not know him but he knows STBX will definately regret it later.
I can almost feel it...karma..its coming....

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard