Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
C
OP Offline
C
WOW Mike, that is a lot....how are you doing with all of that? You have been under going some stress lately....that is saying it mild!

I am glad to see the chevy staying in your family. Very Glad \:D

Do you think your W is still having A with OM...or is it in her head? I think the rational side of it is...he will not leave his W for her...if so he would have done it by now.

Keep your chin up! I'm glad to see you back around these parts \:\)
I didn't have anyone to tell when I got a new vicky's last time!! Or at least anyone who would find it as funny as you!!

Hugs 2 u Mike
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
M
M
Christa,

Don't think W is seeing OM now, I think he tried to put her off, must have said something like he won't do anything with her until she is D'd. Doubt he will leave his W for her, a friend who knows him says he won't leave his W. I think W thinks he will. I think she can't forget about him.I do see W coming out of her MLC more. She stays awake longer, has more contact with our S's and grand daughter in the last 2 months than she had in the last year. She is friendlier towards me and even exchanged back massages a couple of times. Boy was it good to feel her skin!!

Tell me, when you wear your vickies can you look down to see your shoes, LOL.

I'm hoping to buy the 57 back from son in a year.

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
F
F
Hey Christa..

Been checking on ya.. haven't seen much going on.

That is either good.. or bad.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

C
OP Offline
C
FG!!! You ROCK!!!! Thanks for checking on me \:\) If I could have a bumper sticker attatched to my thread, it would say "I've been gumped!" LOL!!!

So here's the skinny.... Just had a session with DB coach...she encouraged me to send an apology to H's family....I had told her in our conversation I had felt bad for some of things I had said and done....but was waiting for things to get a little better between the H and I before apologizing. She thought it would make it look I was doing it for him, if I waited...so I am going to work on putting something together over the next couple of days...new goal!!

She also thinks he is getting curious....told a mutual friend that I was "ignoring him"....she felt like me stepping back was getting his attention. I used to chase, beg, plead...she said that was encouraging his negative behaviors....no more of dat!!

So Saturday will be two weeks no contact...we shall see where it goes!!

hugs 2 all
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
F
F
"If I could have a bumper sticker attatched to my thread, it would say "I've been gumped!" LOL!!!"

Thanks.. it means a lot.

"she encouraged me to send an apology to H's family....I had told her in our conversation I had felt bad for some of things I had said and done....but was waiting for things to get a little better between the H and I before apologizing."

I would like to hear some of the story behind that. I may have missed it.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

C
OP Offline
C
story behind the in laws...it's rather ugly..and i will admit full on i said things out of anger that in retrospect, i shouldn't have said...so here goes!

When things were going down hill between my h and i he made a comment to me " if you try to leave me I will take half of your daddies money!" At that point in time, I was super close to his sister in law (H's brothers wife) I called her upset, and said if he does that I will D him, and turn him into the IRS. My H's family has a business...my father in law and two brother in laws are all co-owners....when my H is laid off, they would hire him for cash under the table. Needless to say, my sister in law, who I thought I cuold confide in, (WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!) and who I thought would realize I was just PO'd (WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!) decided to tell the whole family...but twisted my words...saying I would turn the whole company in for tax evasion...not what I said.

My H is one of 6 children...needless to say there is always drama! His family tends to pick on whatever family member isn't in the house at the current moment and backstab away...his mom is the worst. I never realized it...until I was away from it...now I can only imagine what was being said about me. Anyway, when H and I were talking more frequently, he made mention to the fact of how hurt they were by what I did. How they used to be really proud to have me be a part of their family...but after what I did...not so much.

I know, deep down in my heart of hearts, I said and did things that were inappropriate. I know, if I had a child and a person did what I did to my child, I would be upset. I am not trying to do this to get my H's attention...if that were the case, I would have done it a long time ago. I just feel as if enough time has past, it is the "right" thing to do. His family welcomed me with open arms through some of the hardest times in my life....and I let them down...I need, for my own self, to let them know, I know, what I did was wrong. And in reflection, if I could change it I would a million times over.

I just know I will have to be careful of my wording, as I don't want them to think I am arrogant or self riteous. I want to be as honest and sincere as I can be.

that is my backstory, on the inlaws...I'm not real proud of how I acted toward the end of my days that I lived with my H....but am looking forward to the days ahead, days in which he will see the growth inside....and where this...this crazy process has taken me.

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

C
OP Offline
C
another tidbit...H text msgd me this afternoon...wanted to know if I was working, he was going to give me the "credit card" ( I so see austing powers..the laser beam...in my mind when I put credit card in quotes!!!LOL) today, if I was there. I msgd back, when I woke up from a nap, told him I was home...we msgd back and forth for over an hour!! I know..like wow!!! it was kind of wild, at the end, I was like, well i'm gonna quit buggin you...have a good weekend. he msgd me back, and said same 2 u, what u got a hot date or something...so I msgd him back and said yeah, with the medical center (where I work....got to work all weekend) he msgd me again...r u working 2 nite...i replied no...after that he stopped. So I don't know if he was just fixated that I was just going to hang out at home on friday night, or what?? Don't know if he was waiting for me to ask him what he was doing...not sure where that was going...either way...i'm just happy to hear from him....and to have some small conversation with him!

it put a smile on my face \:\)
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

F
F
I gotta think about this letter thing.. something just dosen't sit right.

Glad last night went well.. and gave you a little bit more hope.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks FG...I'm wondering what you're thinking inside that head!!

2 things come to my mind...1. will it look like i'm apologizing to gain ground with my H, or 2. will I come off looking conceited/arogant....neither of which is what I want. I just know deep down, I did/said wrong things....and know something should be done about it....toss that around some...let me know what you think....the coach thought, short and simple, admitting my faults, accepting responsibility for my actions, and apologizing...no frills... via a card...

i'm just as happy as flies on cow poopy about last night. first time in a while i'm starting to see a beacon of hope...still a long road ahead...but the times between his communications are becoming shorter and shorter...something is changing!

thanks for checkn on me

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

F
F
Same thing bouncing in my head..

Give me a gender count on who you offended.

If there were couples involved.. that would be important.

Or is this limited to just the MIL and FIL.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard