Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
F
F
Originally Posted By: christarn

I am very happy to say, about an hour later he returned my call! My friend and I had already figured out our problem...and had moved on.... the H was extremely polite...he was going to tell me exactly what I needed to know, it was really noisy where he was...I asked where r u?? he told me which bar he was at...we chatted for a minute..I believe he wasn't ready to hang up...but in DB fashion I said...I know your with your friends and busy so I won't keep you...thanks for calling me back...and that was that!

any input???

thanks & hugs
Christa

Christa,

Good job on that. It showed self confidence, friendship and trust. If I were him, I'd be off-balance and thinking good thoughts about you. Well done. Keep it up.

Me: 46 Second Marriage
WAW: 38 First Marriage
Separated: Dec. 2007
W Filed for D: Feb. 2008
For more hope, click: http://rejoiceministries.org/
F
F

I am very happy to say, about an hour later he returned my call! My friend and I had already figured out our problem...and had moved on.... the H was extremely polite...he was going to tell me exactly what I needed to know, it was really noisy where he was...I asked where r u?? he told me which bar he was at...we chatted for a minute..I believe he wasn't ready to hang up...but in DB fashion I said...I know your with your friends and busy so I won't keep you...thanks for calling me back...and that was that!

any input???

thanks & hugs
Christa

Christa,

Good job on that. It showed self confidence, friendship and trust. If I were him, I'd be off-balance and thinking good thoughts about you. Well done. Keep it up. You may make him feel safe and confortable calling in the future.

F
F

any input???

thanks & hugs
Christa

Christa,

Good job on that. It showed self confidence, friendship and trust. If I were him, I'd be off-balance and thinking good thoughts about you. Well done. Keep it up. He may really look forward to future contacts and feel more comfortable returning your calls (my 1st W kept b--ching me-out when ever I returned her calls...finally I stopped returning her calls).

C
OP Offline
C
Flipper~ Thanks!! I appreciate your feedback \:\) I much appreciate it....and hope you are right...I also hope that since I wasn't nasty on the phone, it might encourage more communication....only time will tell!

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
U
U
Hi Christa-

I noticed you were in IL (as am I) and I was wondering if you actually have gone to the DB office in Woodstock?

Me: 30
W: 27
Married: 9/2007
ILUBNILWU: 1/2008
W moved out 5/24/2008
W suicide 8/25/2009
C
OP Offline
C
No....I would probably look into something like that when(I stay positive) my sitch. improves!

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
P
P
Good job Christa with the phone call, now you and I both know that there is no credit card brochure for you to see, it's only a ploy. Keep doing what you are doing, you are doing great and I like the way you ended the call. Ping

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1397718&page=3#Post1397718
M
M
Christa,

Just catching up on your sitch, seems the run in with H which seemed devastating has turned somewhat into a positive. Good job of ending phone calls first. Some changes with my sitch. I'll update it shortly.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
OP Offline
C
Mike, I am soooooooooooooooo extatic to hear from you \:D Can't wait to hear your updates!!

Thanks for your input!! I'm slowly regaining my positive momentum back after the devistation of the "bar" incident. It was hurtful, but it was just an act...had a long talk with my coach about it...I'm slowly getting over the anger...still have my moments....typical woman!!!hehehe!!!

happy to see your name around here!! I was so excited!! I've missed your input!! Hope all is well with you

Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

M
M
Christa,

Just me and the dog around the house these days, my son and daughter have moved out, S with his friend and D with her BF, I wasn't happy about that but she's 20 and not much I can do. Her BF is in the Marines and will find out shortly if he will be deployed to Iraq, he volunteered. If he is she will move back in with me. My son is going to buy the 57 Chevy and has agreed to sell it back to me one day for the same price plus any upgrades he has put into it. W came up with the price for it and she's happy to see it stay in the family. She is still wanting the D. She wants to chase after a married man she works with. I have suspected a long time ago she has had an A with him.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard