Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
M
M
Christa,

Make sure when you see H be the first to leave, let him think you are going somewhere with friends, make him wonder.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
H
H
Christa,

Sounds great. I agree with micoms as well as making sure that you walk into the situation without expectations. If you have any at all it should be to have a pleasant and friendly interaction. Keep us posted and all the best.

hugs

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks guys, you rock! I am just planning to flirt my little butt off!! My boss told me the other day how well I do that \:D !! We are raising money for our local nursing chapter of critical care nurses, so she has me hitting up all the docs!!! It's rather funny!!I plan to be friendly, and I'm going to have to leave to go be with my family. Then if I do see him later at the local pub, I plan to leave there to go back home to my local pubs. It will be very interesting in the next few days to see what happens. I am just still in aw(sp?) that he saw me yesterday, and as soon as he got home he text msgd me??? crazy stuff....it's really giving me some renewed hope!! Playing it cool and easy!

thanks again guys \:D
hugs
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
J
J
\:\) Sounds like a god plan and you sound very healthy!

P
P
Christa, play it cool on Saturday with H, I hope you have a great time.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1397718&page=3#Post1397718
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks for checkn in on me JS& Ping! \:D I will keep you all posted! christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
M
M
Christa, Good luck with your interaction with H.

Mike

M 51
W 49
S26 S25
D24 D19
Married 27 yrs
T over 30
S 7/12
D-bomb 9/26
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks, Mike...I'm getting really nervous, went and got a new outfit and of course a new vicki's bra!! will let you know \:D

hugs
Christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

C
OP Offline
C
here's how it went down....devistated,hurt angry and pi#t off is how I feel today to say the least...I really wonder if there is even a credit card or if it was all just a ploy???

I text msgd the H to tell him I would be in town around 6 and be there for a while, just text me and let me know when/where to meet and I pick up the credit card from him. He msgd me back and said ok. I was at my family reunion hanging out and having a good time and as of 10:30pm had not heard from him. at that point, the family said lets go to the local pub...where my family always goes after our shindigs(this small town has 3 pubs mind you, however my family prefers a specific one, and H knows this)so we headed uptown to the pub. I didn't see his truck or motorcycle there, so figured ok, go in hang out with family, should be good...oh was I wrong...walk in he is sitting next to some chick. I order a drink, put some money in the juke box, play some songs, chat with family. Proceed to take my coat and sweater off, get down to my "sexy shirt"!!! he makes eye contact with me, I turn around play more songs. Then I proceed to the bathroom, which I had to walk by him and the chick to get to the bathroom, come back by, chat with family a little more, look back at him...he's all making out with the chick!! I was not happy, to put it mildly!!! At that point, looked at my sister and family and said...headin back to pubs in my town...not putting up with his crap. So I left, cried the whole way home. He even went so far as to introduce the chick to my sister...what an as#!! So today, I am on emotional roller coaster. I am putting a minimum of 72hr rule into effect...but will probably be closer to a one week rule! Need some time to process all of this.

I truly feel it was a total ploy. I am thinking a few things here. One, I hurt his pride, and embarassed him publically by how I left him(he was on vacation, I hired a moving company to move me out of our home), two, he wants to show me he can be ok without me, three, he is trying to hurt me as much as I hurt him...which is sick and twisted, but for some reason, he is, and always has been about mind games, which is sick and twisted.

Any opinions, advice or two cents would be appreciated...as I previously stated, I am going to take a while and process all of this, and see how I am going to proceed. For now, I am still going to lay low, and quiet.

A good friend, who really understands most of the DB principles suggested an unemotional truce meeting...just kind of laying some things out on the table. I am not and won't be for a while at a point where I can do that without emotions. But I am thinking she may be right. Just to let him know some things I am feeling/thinking...I don't know. He's just not a typical case...to much emotional trauma from childhood....crazy!

hugs 2 all
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

J
J
I don't know what to say Christa. I am sorry for you and angry with your H at the same time. You know, my wife hurt me really bad and humiliated me as well as hurting my kids, but none of that would make me want to publicly embarrass her and I have no desire to hurt her. What would I gain from that? With that said, I hope your H was not setting you up for that but by him not speaking to you it is hard to imagine that he wasn't. How old is he, 22? I don't know your ages but he/that seems very immature and juvenile. I am so very sorry that you experienced that. Once again, I have been very angry with my wife but never would I even dream of something like that. I really hope it was not intentional. IF it was, I don't have anything positive to say about your H and DBing to be honest.

Sorry Christa

Last edited by Jay Scott; 05/11/08 09:02 PM.
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard