Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
B
B
SPM, what is going on man. We care all things about you. Hang tough these are very hard times! God bless.

N
N
Thinking of you Sir!!!

Your W sure seems to be doing her best to convince herself that you are the bad guy. As you have worked on things about yourself, she has to now create new untrue things about you so that she is right and doesn't have to yet look at what she has done.

I think all you can do is keep taking the high road.

Nature Girl
M 40
H 40
M 15, T 19
D11 S9
bomb 3/07 (MOW)

B
B
SirPrizeMe:

Sorry for u. Forget her and forget divorce busting. get your kids and move on. somethings or some people simply are not worth it. your wife is playing you bad. do not put up with it- you and your kids deserve better. devote your time to finding someone else. life is too short and the world is too big. sry this is not db lauguage but my two cents says your sitch is a lost cause. sry-

R
R
SPM,

I hope your day is going well. Do what you need to do for you and your kids. You are doing the honest and noble thing. Hang tough.

You'll know when to move in a different direction. Time is still against you right now, so you know you have to continue to be patient and let this painfully slow legal system of ours grind out the proper and fair solution.

I hate to agree w/ Bruce, but I totally believe that a physical death would be much easier on any of us to take than this.

Hang tough, my friend.
RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

B
B
SPM,

How are you doing today?

Tree

D
D
Hey SirPrizeMe, can you come out and play today? Hope you are ok.

R
R
SPM -

I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you whenever you need me. You have my personal e-mail as well, so you can get in touch w/ me there or here.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take time you need to do what is best for you right now.

Don't forget we'll all be here for you when you need us.

You are a great man who has been handed a tremendous and difficult task to complete. I know there are far too many times when you want to throw in the towel (I was there yesterday), but you will keep going and you will survive.

You will BE THE MAN because you ARE THE MAN!

Take care and we'll talk soon.

RTL

D
D
Yeah, what RTL said. Really, SPM, you are going to be ok, I just know it. I know that this feels unbearable at times, but the human spirit is so strong and I know you will regroup and find the strength within you. You have no choice, your children need one parent who is thinking clearly.

Let us know you are ok, please.

B
B
SPM,

Check in with us man. Where are you.

Treeman

R
R
Tree,

SPM is ok. He's a good man and he knows how valuable he has to be w/ his kids now. He's fine. To me, it just seems as if he needs a break. He'll be back soon, but he needs time away right now.

We all love him and are concerned for him, but I wouldn't worry about him b/c he's one of the strongest individuals I've ever come across. He is the one who has taught me to be the MAN! You can't teach what you don't know and what you aren't passionate about.

He'll be back in his own time. We just need to keep praying for him and his entire family (including his W) in the meantime.

RTL

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard