Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#73710 02/20/02 05:56 AM
chia Offline OP
OP Offline
well, I decided to move over here because my H has been back for a month and we are doing well. You can read my story at Maybe things are turning around

My H has finally realized that he has his own demons to deal with and says that he has such respect for me for dealing with mine. I still feel like I'm walking on eggshells quite a bit but we are getting closer and rebonding!

The Evil Friend is now out of the picture for the most part. EF wants to talk to me this Friday. I'm a bit curious to hear what he has to say.

Life is wonderful [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hi Chia,
Happy to see your move over here. Be careful of EF, he may be trying to hurt your R. I wouldn't trust what he says. He's evil you know [Smile]
Later,
Sweet Orange

sweet orange
ANS Offline
Great chia!

Happy one-month anniversery!

I don't know what to get ya

Andy

Andy
Chia,

Tell this EF to get lost...enough of this already...your H loves you and the bond you two have can never be matched with anyone...tell this person to let go and stop this nonsense....also, be careful that the EF does not try and hurt you with disturbing rumors....be very sharp w/ this meeting...just in case...watch your back...I smell a rat...

Doug Robinson
chia Offline OP
OP Offline
EF is definitely still at it. When I was out of town, he spoke to H. He talked about how it will never work between H and I, etc. I'm just going to take the high road and let EF speak his mind then go on with my life. At this point, nothing he can say will bother me. If he starts talking ugly about me, my R with H, or H, I'll just get up and leave. It never hurts to listen to someone's point of view as long as you are solid in your own self and beliefs!

ANS Offline
He don't mean s**t, chia. I'm glad you have the confidence to believe that.

He can say what he likes. It don't mean nothin'

Andy

Andy
Again:

Ding Dong, EF is gone,.
EF is gone, EF is gone...
Ding Dong, EF is gone ...

C'mon munchkins, from the start:

But I second testa. From what I read so far, he is a sneacky little B*tch and he is most likely going to want to hurt you by telling stories.

I wouldn't even talk to him. Nothing good can come out of it, only that you will be hurting and that hurts your PMA.

But, it's your choice and you might proof me wrong.

Good luck, Rap

chia Offline OP
OP Offline
Actually, everyone has their own agenda. I am going to talk to him just so things seem smooth and he wil keep bringing new customers into my restaurant. He is very well connected! I know it's selfish, but what the hell. I think his reasons for talking to me are selfish too! Either way, I come out as the good guy!

As long as you are prepared for some vicious lies, go ahead, use and abuse him!! hehe.

I am proud of you.

RMC Offline
Chia-Congrats on getting back together! It is so good to hear success stories-we all need them.
How long were you separated and what did you do while he was gone?
My H left 4 months ago-I am devasted,and am having a really hard timea not contacting him, wanting to see him , etc. Everyone says-leave him alone.
So, since it worked for you whatever you did, I was wondering if you could share it with me please? Thanks-Rachael

Rachael
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard