K
K
Do you take vacation days Pam?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey K,

Yes, I took a couple of vacation days. \:\)

I feel so bad I figured it would be a good thing and I'm trying to take it easy these days at the show. Hopefully I get well soon but so far it is still rough. \:\(

I hope I rest better tonight. Headed to bed here soon.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Congratulations of the wins! What a great day!

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Shoe,

Thanks a lot! I'm very pleased with how the day ended up going.

Pam

L
L
Pam, well done you and the doggies!

This one is for you -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/ttv/li...ctid=1456296865

Click on - The Dog Whisperer

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
LNL,

That was cool! \:\) Thank you for sharing. I wish my dogs were trained like that but he has had to put a lot of time in on their trainig.

Pam

psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
I really enjoyed being back at the cluster dog shows and it was great not worrying about whether I would see the icky people or not. That is great progress for me. I lucked out and didn't see them at all till yesterday and her and he were over on the agility side.

I think I have posted before that she is the club treasurer and apparently she greeted the judges with the statement that she was sending them a 1099, gee what a pleasant personality, NOT!!

Today though is a little rough. It was 5 years ago but the dates ended up being exactly the same. Five years ago yesterday she loudly announced the divorce I had no idea the two of them were filing for the next day. Since it was St. Patrick's day and the Monday after the cluster it is unfortunately a date that will never be easily forgotten. I have no idea the exact date the divorce was final or anything else that happened in the mess.

I shared with Tx about the van incident and then told him you know I would have said J, D and I all had more class than to end up with them in a tawdry, shoddy affair and then the emotional, icky mess that comes with affairs.

He was so sweet he called or I called him every day to see how Icehead, Glacier Nose was doing. Poor Frostbye he gets called so many names! \:\) But that boy gets noticed. S said lots of people noticed him and commented on him, loved his name and thought he was a very flashy dog. Which he is, even if I do say so myself! ;\)

Tx had actually read up on agility so he could have an intelligent conversation about it with me since it is one of my hobbies. I thought that was thoughtful of him.

Now 2 more weeks and the girls will be in the ring again! I have to get my tail back in gear.

Quit mopping around. It isn't I would want D back in my life just that 5 years ago today begun several years of horrors for me. I still wish he had been fair in the divorce settlement like he promised. Why I thought the man would keep his word I don't know but I did believe him. \:\( If I had it to do over I would try to cut out my feelings and just hire a divorce attorney to protect me. But that wasn't me and sigh..probably still isn't! He just wasn't the moral upstanding person I always thought he was inside. I wonder if it will ever bother him to know his exterior is all fake?

Pam

S
S
(((HUGS))) I am very sentimental, even about sad/bad anniversaries, so I understand.

glad to hear you enjoyed the dog show!

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
psluke Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Sally. I really appreciate the hug. I hate this out of sorts feeling today. I know the cold I still have doesn't help but I also know that anniversary is playing on my mind today.

I wish I had handled things differently in some ways but at least I never tried not to be fair and I tried to save the marriage so I have a clear conscious and to me that is important. \:\)

Pam

N
N
Hi Pam
Though many of these things are preventable by at least one party when you emerge on the other end of this journey you do not wish you will be stronger cause it did not kill you.

Not much of a Dog Show person and I'm still terrified of a rolled up newspaper.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard