Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Oh Honey,
YOU are "the" success story!!!
You found Mea again!!!
And you are happy and healthy and whole.

Isn't that the ultimate goal to DB-ing?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Aww Mea you sound great.

Thank so much for bringing back some fun mamma.

Here is to a very bright future.

The Limo, was just priceless.

You are very loved

Lissett

Hi there Lissett!!! \:D How are you?

Thankyou for your kind words...xxxxxxxx

Im glad you think I bring some fun with me...I try

Take care of you! mea xxx

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
Oh Honey,
YOU are "the" success story!!!
You found Mea again!!!
And you are happy and healthy and whole.

Isn't that the ultimate goal to DB-ing?
\:\)

Awww that was a nice reply, thankyou!!!!!

Yep, I think I have definately found Mea again.lol..

Success isnt about saving your marriage is it, its about saving yourself! Ive done that, and so have you and many others...and those who dont feel they CAN do that, GIVE IT TIME, HAVE FAITH, YOU WILL BE FINE, I can promise you all that. \:\)

mea xx

Tia Offline
A BELATED, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! \:\) \:\/ \:D ;\)

I was instantly drawn to your post. You did a great job in writing while drunk. I cannot believe that horror story! I am grateful that your children are fine. I admire your survival attitude. Your humor is cute, especially your invite to your *celebration*. THANK YOU for stopping by!

This site needs people like you. You provide encouragement to many. Please keep in touch with us.

We appreciate you!
/Tia

M
OP Offline
M
:)Thankyou so much Tia!!

Thats very appreciated. I cant give anyone any advice on HOW to DB (It wasnt my strong point, lol, ) but at least those who are feeling they wont survive this nightmare and ever be happy again, will see that most of us do come out of this whole and intact. I honestly never thought I would, at times. I had a breakdown, I was a total mess, and sometimes I even thought I wanted to die \:\( and when people told me "you WILL get through this, you WILL get over this" I thought "No, I wont!! Others might, but I wont"...I cant believe now I EVER thought that way!! Over a MAN????? Jeez! haha.

I feel so different now. And I really beleive that its the MLCer that never TRUELY moves on from this. This stays with them, forever. Even if they appear to be happy, I dont think they ever really are, not deep down. I wouldnt like to be in their shoes, thats for sure. They have to live with what theyve done, and its always there, tapping them on the shoulder. Regret, guilt, what-ifs, unanswered questions...each and every one of them will feel regret, I really do think that.

I used to think it was us, the LBS, that had drawn the short straw, but I dont think that now. The short straw is grasped firmly in the hands of the MLCer. And while they are grabbing at that short straw with one hand, WE are grabbing at our new lives, with 2 STRONG hands. I know which one of us Id rather be! ;\) \:\)

Hi Mea.

Nice to see you. I have missed you around here. But it is great to hear how well you are doing and sharing your message.

IMP

M
OP Offline
M
IMP!!!! \:D I was only thinking of you yesterday, how the devil are you???

Im so happy to hear from you, I hope alls well on Planet Imp Ive missed your tact :D...I hope any newbies on here realise how invaluable your advice is and how wise your words are. Dont ever change imp.

Now, do you still have my plane ticket to visit you in your pocket???? (or did you think you,d escaped me, haha)

xx

K
K
Hello, mea!

I don't get to the bb much anymore, but thought I'd pop in today and found your update. Wonderful to hear you're doing so well and that your d is also, after everything.

My, how busy Chippie has been, new baby and all. Who knows if he's really out of the tunnel, he seems just desperate to try to get the old attention from you as he always used to. Must annoy the h_ll out of him that he can't get it anymore.

Happy belated 50th!

-- Karen

did you tajke the facial mask off yet, mea!!!

Butr all is good in IMPland. Boys are with me now and playing xbox.

Work has slowed. And the board seems to be getting to a better place. It's all good.

IMP

L
L
Hi Mea

I drop by once in a while these days, and overlooked your thread till now. It's great to read your update, I have thought about you a lot and wondered how things were going. It is GREAT news about your elder daughter, it must be like she has been reborn?

One of these days I am just going to HAVE to meet up with you, perhaps this summer, when I'm in your neck of the woods? ;\)

Sending you a big CHEERS!

Liv

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard