Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The beginning of my D process is moving right along & I decided to put some humor into it instead of crying about and it helps me to start to embrace my new beginnings...

I heard of a website of a woman scorned by her H's affair w/ her best friend. She made a business of it.

Ever heard of a D cake? THere is an upside down wedding cake or even a cake w/ the bride on top pushing the groom as there is red blood at the bottom where the groom lies dead...

Dont get me wrong I am no longer bitter..as I am getting "use' to the idea of being a single mother of three. Been seperated for almost a year now and I really feel no difference as I had to do most of evrything by myself anyways.

So... last night I was in a real good mood, kind of a playful, joking kind. I mentioned to STBX if he heard of a D cake and he said no and just stared at me w/ a hateful look...I told him about this website that sells a wedding ring coffin!! I was laughing as I told him my girlfreinds were gonna give a D party.

Then after as I watched tv and ate dinner he said you think all this is funny, huh? UGH! I didnt respond as I saw he was kinda ticked off. I guess he'd be happier if I was still down and depressed??

H doesnt understand why I dont want to stay in the house for the first year until my credit improves & I can possibly buy him out. At first I thought it was a good idea, but no so much anymore.

I think it will better to start in new place where there is no memories of him. We had originally agreed his CS would be the house payment ONLY and I signed the agreement, but A L told me I can tell the judge I changed my mind and ask for alimony and his 401K. I think he recently learned just how much it will cost him and he's not so happy anymore.
He makes $30.000 more than I and even though I knew he was lying baout him making less, the truth comes out now w/ the financial affadavit. I get no CS support from him all the time we've been apart and the L tells me I really dont need an attorney.

Anyhoo........have an awesome blessed day everyone in DB world!!

M
M
I recently saw a wedding cake that was made to look like it was cut in half. At the top of one half was the bride pointing a gun and the other half was the groom pointing the gun, both pointing at eachother. If I can find the pic again, I'll try to post it. You can always make a cake with his balls on a string since you'll be getting them with the CS. \:\)

C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
DAR!!!
LMAO!!!!
I too saw that cake on a website!!!

My freind is real serious about giving me this D party!!!
Yeah!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!!!

H did seem down when he first came in the house last night and all he said was that he was gonna be broke for the rest of his life!

M
M
It's his choice to have the D though. He could/could've changed his ways if he didn't want to be broke the rest of his life. He needs to read that more than 50% of women still live at poverty level after D even with CS! THAT should make him feel good! Us woman get the brunt of it all and are supposed to feel badly for the XH?! No thank you.

I'm glad he sees you're okay with this. I think alot of men think it's pretty 'great' to see their W all upset about them. You're strong and showing him so.

I'll have to think of more D favors for sure. I think it's AWESOME your friends are doing this!

M
M
http://www.plumparty.com/page/100200/CTGY/BreakUp

They have a plate/napkin set that says "no men? AMEN!" Cute!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard