Hello my friends

I've been busy dating up a storm ( With W. ) things are going well, we still have some disagreements, but after a few minutes one of us calms down and lets the other know we must move ahead and there's no need to argue.

We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but we're willing to put in the time, energy to save our marriage and our family.
There are times I just want to fast farward, but that wouldn't be wise, it took two years to wreck this marriage, it will take some time to fix it.

We have spent a lot of time together. Yesterday we spent the whole day together ( went bowling, watched a soccer game and went out to dinner) here's the best words I heard all day, out of the blue she tells me this " I want to save our marriage" After she left ( and I made sure her car was way way way gone) I jumped up and down and busted a breakdance move ( I almost hurt myself ).

Hang in there my friends, don't give up hope, I almost did.
I'm so thankful that some of you were here for me when I needed someone to talk to. I'll keep you posted and encourage you and cheer you on.

Stay well

marinheiro

Last edited by Jamesjohn; 11/29/07 12:56 PM.

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!