Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
#1249734 11/01/07 03:55 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Well... I guess I'll link to my 2nd to last thread since I've been deleted (thanks, Kev... ;\) ). I guess there's a first for everything. Makes me think of a line I saw on 'Sex and the City' last night... well, nevermind about that. I don't want to start this thread out on the wrong foot.

Job by Thursday

Have a great day.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Margarita, please, ma'am!

BA

I
OP Offline
I
Absolutely, BA... and don't be ma'am-ing me... I am much less classy than that. Would you like original or mango? Shaken or frozen?

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
L
L
Glad you are back, things were just not right with you around here.

Dang Annie, you got first drink?

so only the first person to post gets the drink?

and I can't even share with you

B/c you drink the "hard stuff" margarita

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Lissie #1249747 11/01/07 04:03 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Yeah, and I've been missing seeing some of the regulats posting around here... so JILLY get yo a$$ back here. I miss ya lady.

Bethie too... (did I just say that out loud??)

Thanks, Liss... I've got a special drink for you.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Original please.

Lissie's the only one that drinks those gay-ish, prickly pear, mango fango, glow in the dark type margaritas. And she nurses those!

Like mine original, top shelf, rocks, with salt, thanks.

I
OP Offline
I
Anytime, ladies...

So for those of you who are praying folk, my sister is back into the addiction. It's not good. My mom had to pay off a dealer who kept coming to her house b/c my sis shorted him. And my sisters want to have an intervention this weekend. When she was first going thru this 2.5 years ago, X and I were trying to get custody of her D. Now, I don't have the strength for that. And I am feeling totally overwhelmed and selfish b/c I want my difficulties to be the center of my focus and resent that I have to even divide my time/thoughts on hers right now. I hate that about myself. I didn't even think to get into that w/ my C yesterday when I started back... maybe next session.

So... send me your strength and selflessness. I can use a bundle.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
I
OP Offline
I
Anytime, ladies...

So for those of you who are praying folk, my sister is back into the addiction. It's not good. My mom had to pay off a dealer who kept coming to her house b/c my sis shorted him. And my sisters want to have an intervention this weekend. When she was first going thru this 2.5 years ago, X and I were trying to get custody of her D. Now, I don't have the strength for that. And I am feeling totally overwhelmed and selfish b/c I want my difficulties to be the center of my focus and resent that I have to even divide my time/thoughts on hers right now. I hate that about myself. I didn't even think to get into that w/ my C yesterday when I started back... maybe next session.

So... send me your strength and selflessness. I can use a bundle.

I matter.

Me 32
xH 33
D7, D5
BOMB 9/27/06
D final 4/3/08
Honey, you don't strike me as someone who strays from selflessness very often.

Much like Chica, I suspect you tend more toward giving of yourself till there's not much more to give.

If you don't have it to give right now, maybe it's God's way of telling you that whatever you think you are supposed to give to her, that's really not what your sister needs most at this time. Have faith that God has her in His loving hands and is going to give her what she needs to get through; it's not on you.

The best thing that you can give to your sister right now is prayers.

I will pray for you both.

besos,
BA

Joooolie!!! So glad you're back!!!

You are not selfish, but selfless!!! You have enough on your plate right now to deal with. I hope your sis gets the help she needs so she can be as good a mom to her D as you are to yours.

How are the rugrats, anyway?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard