Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1203701 09/17/07 07:11 PM
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
we love lissie and since she had to leave

I think we send her threads and threads of love that she can read!!!

so

I love cookiepants. she is the bestest friend I have ever known and no matter what, her love and compassion has made everything brighter!!!

smooooooooooooooooches my soul sistah

fig #1203708 09/17/07 07:13 PM
A
A
Lissie - I will pray for you until you are through this dark place. You and your family are an example to the world

Angelica

#1203726 09/17/07 07:25 PM
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
thanks CAPS

I love that COokie laughs and it makes me laugh even when I was sobbing two seconds before

I love that Cookie talks about her food and my mouth waters

I love that M&M know my voice and that the Hardy Boys run me thephone when they see it's her

I love that they call her auntie cookie and that dyl wants to marry her

i love that I know nomatter what time, she'll be there

fig #1203745 09/17/07 07:43 PM
A
A
I love Lisset because she sets a shining example of how to parent her precious kids, she knows how to say the right thing to the newbies. She so willingly takes on everyones pain as her own, yet she asks nothing in return. An example of how to truly turn the other cheek. I do not think i have ever known anyone quite like lisset. Puffy never again will either.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

B
B
Originally Posted By: a new 2moro
I love Lisset because she sets a shining example of how to parent her precious kids, she knows how to say the right thing to the newbies. She so willingly takes on everyones pain as her own, yet she asks nothing in return. An example of how to truly turn the other cheek. I do not think i have ever known anyone quite like lisset. Puffy never again will either.

Well said. I agree with you.

BFM

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.
David Burns, Intimate Connections
S
S
ditto what 2moro wrote!!!

Liss we LOVE you!!!!

Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

And you better call me and let me know your plans for AZ...

Love,
Shades

job Offline
Lis,
If you are reading this thread, please know that we all love you, but most of all, we are concerned for the safety of you and your children. Please be careful. I don't trust Puffy one bit and I do not want to see you or your children hurt.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.

"Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me."
- Leann Rimes

"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around."
-Dave Matthews Band

That best describes how much Lissett is loved...no matter what mountains are left yet to climb or rivers to ford...Lissett helps everyone...for that she is most loved, most cherished and most appreciated...

I love you, dear friend...

Valentine

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

I love Lissie because she is a sistah to not just me, but a lot of people on this board.

I love that she gives great advice (even if we aren't ready to take it) and is quick to use the 2x4 to give it if we need it.

I love that she always makes herself available for everyone that needs her, but always keeps her family #1.

I love that I can call her up to grab a drink so we can just laugh and eat and cry about everything in our lives (and the fact that there's more laughing than anything else).

She is a terrific friend.

"I made the wall of shadow draw back,
beyond desire and act, I walked on.

Oh flesh, my own flesh, woman whom I loved and lost,
I summon you in the moist hour, I raise my song to you."
R
R
(((((((( Lissie ))))))))

She knows how to make her kids sparkle.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, job, Virginia 

Link Copied to Clipboard