Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
M
M
Checking in, TD. How are you and the girls? Do you get to visit with your ex's son? Any new poems?

June will be a big month.....birthday and black belt! Looking forward to hearing all about it (I know it's not until June 19th, but not sure when you will check in here)

T
OP Offline
T
Phoenix: Thanks for the post. I know it's been a while since I've been on here. My life still seems to stay full. Will tell more farther down.

Matilda: Yes, this month will be a good one for me. Read on. Sorry, no new poems.

Update:

Little boy: He is doing well with BioDad and growing like a weed. Setting up time to visit him.

EX: She is now talking about selling the house her new husband owns and moving somewhere up 'north'. She doesn't want visits with the girls. She claims that she has to do this because she can't handle all the stress that myself and BioDad have and still cause her. I wonder when she'll ever take responsibility for herself and her actions. My D16 tells me that she doesn't want to visit her mother because it is like it was when I was married to her. EX just has someone new to pull it on.

Girls: Are doing well in school and are ready for summer. They don't really like going over to their mothers. So they have only gone over there a few times. I'm not pressing them to go, it's their decision.

Kempo: Well, still training hard for that Black Belt Test. It has been moved a week back to Jun 26th. That added another week of training. We are now up to 2700 kicks and punches, 70 forms, and over 112 techniques. Plus, sparring and defending myself. My BBT training is twice a week and 3-4 hours long with no breaks. They are really pushing us. I am really toning up and becoming so much better. I did ask my Sensei what was in my future after my BBT. He thought about it for a few days and when we met, he suggested that I become an instructor. Which after some thought I decided I would. So now I'm an instructor and and spending more time at the dojo. Being an instructor means I can participate in any class. This is my current schedule at the dojo.

Mon :
6:00pm - 6:45pm - Cardio Building Class
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Kempo
8:00pm - 9:00pm - Teaching Private Lesson

Tues:
8:00pm - 12:00am - BBT Training

Wed :
5:30pm - 6:30pm - Sparring
6:30pm - 7:30pm - Ju Jit Su
8:00pm - 9:30pm - Instructor Training

Thurs:
6:00pm - 6:45pm - Cardio Building Class
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Kempo
8:00pm - 9:00pm - Instructor College

Fri :
5:30pm - 6:30pm - My Private Lesson
6:30pm - 7:30pm - Ju Jit Su

Sat :
8:30am - 10:00am - Kempo
10:00am - 11:00am - Teaching Kids Class
12:00pm - 4:00pm - BBT Training

Myself: Besides Kempo, I'm doing pretty good. I broke up with my lady. It just wasn't working out. No one new. Really don't have time. Job is the same. Almost completed with dad's estate and affairs. Planning a big vacation in Aug for the girls and I. Hopefully, we are headed to Disneyland.

Well, I hope that everyone is doing well and their dreams come true, even if they don't have or know what they are yet.

TD

TwinDragon
Thread #11-Dragon, flying - evaluating his world.
M
M
HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day early!! (of course that depends on when you read this, TD!)

Have a wonderful celebration of YOU!

M
M
So, was this the big day for your black belt???

T
OP Offline
T
Hello, Matilda.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Yes, Friday was my Black Belt Test. It was awesome and grueling at the same time. It lasted around 9 hours and they really tested every skill I had. I am now proud to be able to wear a Black Belt. A 36 year dream and 5 years-4months hard work. I am still recovering from some injuries and muscle tiredness, but overall I am doing well. I have 2 loving D's that are very proud of their "cool' dad and they're helping take care of me while I get better. They are AWESOME.

I want to let everyone know that dreams are never lost. You can still acheive them. Just believe and go for it.

TwinDragon

TwinDragon
B
B
Congrats Dragon! I'm still a Brown Belt, I had shoulder surgery about 6 weeks ago, so I am still on the sidelines, but I will get there!

T
OP Offline
T
Braveheart,

TY. It was a crowning acheivement in my life, but not the end. Already looking to the future and what is next in my Martial Art career. Hope the shoulder heals well. I am nursing an injury to the shoulder myself, so I fully understand.

Have a great 4th.

TD

TwinDragon
T
OP Offline
T
Hello all.

Just seeing if thread is still active. smile

TwinDragon
M
M
Heh, TD. I still check in on "my friends" now and then. You are always my inspiration for a happy life post D!

M
M
Happy Thanksgiving!

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard