Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele,
I am very excited to be sharing with you my wife’s decision to make the marriage work. She had left for a trip and was clear that, for her, the marriage was over. I had been working with a Divorce Busting coach and working hard to make the changes necessary so that my wife knew I was hearing her. When she got back from her trip, she had had a change of heart and told me she wanted to make our marriage work. She said she was so impressed with and appreciative of all the work I’ve done with my Divorce Busting coach and she noticed all the changes that I have been making. She said that me giving her the space she needed so that she could decide to make the marriage work especially stood out for her. She was also amazed that I took such great care of the kids when she was out of town. I used all the techniques the Divorce Busting coach taught me and it really paid off. My old ways of doing things just weren’t working. With the coach’s guidance, I’ve made a lot of progress and my wife clearly sees it. I am so grateful and appreciative of the good work that Divorce Busting does.
Clark

The Divorce Buster
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard