HeartFeltOne

Popped in to let those who may be wondering about letting go of the faith to STOP! Hang in there! Sure, I may be one of the fortunate few who was able to "put it back together" but, without the faith that it could come back together, it never would have happened.

#37 is coming together nicely. W, the chitlens and I are gearing up for a whopper of a summer holiday. We rented a 28ft trailer to haul across the prairies for 2+ weeks of family, sun and fun. Soooooo looking forward to it.

I hope all is well with those I used to chat with regularly. I try to pop in and keep tabs but so many names have moved on or "otherwise focused energy", I'm guessing the time isn't there to keep up here. I know first hand how hard it is to keep posting. If you think DBing is hard...wait until you put into practice all you learn here.

I'm so grateful for the help and enlightenment I received here that I want any who happen across my ramblings to find the inspiration and patience I did. I pray this place helps you as much as it helped me.

Cheers all,

HFO

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!