From Optimust!

Hello all!

As the heading indicates, me and my wife are getting back together, her words even. She actually said,'So and so said they are so happy we are getting back together!'. I was doughtful often as to the outcome of our situation, but at this time I must say that the outlook is as good as I can ever remember. The books say in different was that if you make it to the other side of one of these sitch’s intact that the R will more than likely be better than it has ever been. This is yet to be seen, but has all the tell tail signs of being true.

Marriage has to be one of the hardest things in the world, in that it is so much easier just to walk away from than it is to stand and fight for. That’s what I believe that all this comes down to, the fight is not fun, pretty, or fair, and I guess if my marriage and family were not as important to me as they are, I might not have had the strength to get to here and to go on through the rebuilding that faces me. All of those out there still in the trenches of the battle, weather you feel you are making progress or are getting beaten, fight the good fight, because as we’ve all read if at the end, no matter the outcome, you’ve done all you can, you will be the better person for it, and will have no self regrets.

I’m counting myself very lucky at this point, because my sitch could have very easily gone the other direction. I have a few things to thank for where I am at this point. First and foremost is God, for showing me humility and leading me closer to him, so I could have the strength to do what I needed to do. Prayer is a powerful thing. I’ve learned this through the trials of the last eight months, and am a much better person for it. Don’t knock prayer until you’ve tried it, there is always one that will listen to your needs. Divorce Remedy comes in second place for without it I wouldn’t know the rules to this twisted game, and never would have had a chance. It along with this BB guided me not only into doing things that helped my R, but more often than not, stopped me from doing the things I was doing to sabotage it. I often said, ‘I’m my own worst enemy’. I don’t post often, but I read a lot. I got some of my best advice from reading what others had on their threads. I would like to thank everyone her for their stories, but a few people need special thanks, so thanks Nicole, Chris100s, and Renegade. You guy’s made time for me and answered many times when I really needed you, so THANKS.

I’m not a huge fan of advertising, unless the product had a significant result for me. So it takes a lot for me to do this, the phone consultation I had with coach Laurie helped, and helped a lot. Not just our initial conversation but her ongoing updates on my thread told me I had someone in my corner. If you can swing the fee, than I recommend it, even if all you can do is one time, that’s all I did, and it did help a bunch.

I’m not going into to many details of the big turn around in our R, because I’m still reeling a little bit from it. But I am still going to continue to post when significance happens, and when I continue to need advice. Seems there is still a million ways to screw up, but at least I’m not hanging out over a cliff anymore.

I hope this finds you all in a happy place, and that you’ve had the opportunity to smile today.

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!