Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
PWS

don't you just hate it when they "don't know" what they want?

yet OW seems to have the answers?
I asked my H last Aug when he gave me papers then 6 days later wanted to go to MC..? ok we go... I asked "did you love her?"
he said yes.. pause... but I think it was all the attention.
That whole event was hopeless.. OW was still calling him and he thought he still loved her and ran back to her.Yet he pushed her away first and took me on a trip and was in major OW withdrawal and I did not know how to deal with it. Had not read enough at that time.

reminded him this week that he said that ... oh that was a stupid thing to do...

why is it that some days we just can't seem to contain our inner feelings and we have to just let them out?

you had a right to be upset and well.... the CC you need to call them and talk to them and fix it with the company. Pay it off as soon as possible and if it is in your name don't let him use it anymore. If he is an authorized user on it you just have to call the company and take him off. You are the primary and have perfect reason to take him off if he did not pay the bills.

Did you know that you get 3 free credit reports a yr. totally free. I can't remember the site but I can find it for you.

sorry you had such a bad day.
I grew up in Western Mass. miss the mtns and seasons. I live in VA and we have water and ocean and lots of wildlife but it is flat!

hope tomorrow you feel better.

m24 yrs
h 50
me 47
s 21
s 17
left 5-30-06, and 12-4-06
still gone.............
A
OP Offline
A
i asked if if thought he loved her no answer...actually...he has never said he loved her ever....they just live together in his apt...play house and he spends all his money on her.....i said you spend everydime you have on her and some of those are my dimes....no answer. Last fall you say there is no money for my horses then you go to vegas for 6 days.....he didnt have much to say to defend himself......arghhhhh...I hit it all...trust me.....and woe is him he has to put everything he owns up for sale.....jeesh i said you have done this to your self...this is not my mess. No sympathy from me on that one.....except i told him I was sorry he had done this to himself....but he wanted me to take some ownership...no way.

dont know is a hallmark of MLC.....im surprised after a year and we are headed to a D that he would say that....I thought his choice was pretty clear. Tho I think OW put pressure on him to file...she had her D in 2 months a yr ago....we are still not there.

I have said D is final...door closed....seperation leaves door ajar...but L talked him out of that.....well this hearing is just for interim support....which of course he doesnt want to pay....puts a twist in life with OW.....she might get unhappy.....

Last edited by pws; 04/28/07 03:27 AM.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

H
H
BINGO pws

The interim support will put a crimp in OW lifestyle and she might get a good taste of reality!!!
I hope for that all the time with my H... he is not the easiest person to be with shoot he got sick last weekend when with her.. I wonder how she reacted to him for he is a pain when sick. I saw him Sunday and he seemed fine so not sure what he needed antibiotics for..my mind already did the wandering thing there!!!

so anything to make the OW and H see what life is going to be like in the real world is a huge plus.

do you think he is sitting on the fence?? has doubts but the OW is enough of an addiction still that he can't think logically?

this is where I believe mine is for when OW is out of picture he is here. As soon as she reappears he is gone but someone told me last week that he called after being with her for 3 days because he felt guilty. Does that happen?

all you can hope is the hearing strikes a nerve and he realizes what life is going to be like when the court makes him pay and be responsible.

Those OW do have a lot of control with that mlc mind that can't make a decision to save their life if they had to.

Mine's OW I believe was D last yr when the EA turned PA. She walked him through this step by step.. got him the Collaborative L that would not go to court. Opened bank accts and a condo.

so the "don't know" makes me have a glimmer of hope some days for it means that he is not sure and there is still a chance.

All you can do is stay strong and keep busy and maybe he will come to his senses.

Take time for you this weekend. Stress makes us say things we regret is what I am finding.

H

m24 yrs
h 50
me 47
s 21
s 17
left 5-30-06, and 12-4-06
still gone.............
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: heartbreak2
BINGO pws

The interim support will put a crimp in OW lifestyle and she might get a good taste of reality!!!
I hope for that all the time with my H... he is not the easiest person to be with shoot he got sick last weekend when with her.. I wonder how she reacted to him for he is a pain when sick. I saw him Sunday and he seemed fine so not sure what he needed antibiotics for..my mind already did the wandering thing there!!!

so anything to make the OW and H see what life is going to be like in the real world is a huge plus.
YES it will

do you think he is sitting on the fence?? has doubts but the OW is enough of an addiction still that he can't think logically?

dont know..but feel yes is heavy addiction....but she is in picture 24-7 so he couldnt have time to think if he wanted to.

this is where I believe mine is for when OW is out of picture he is here. As soon as she reappears he is gone but someone told me last week that he called after being with her for 3 days because he felt guilty. Does that happen?

all you can hope is the hearing strikes a nerve and he realizes what life is going to be like when the court makes him pay and be responsible.

Thats what i am hoping for....i dont think he has a clue....

Those OW do have a lot of control with that mlc mind that can't make a decision to save their life if they had to.

I belive this 100%...she is very controlling....a gold digger..predator...that set her sights on him....he is sooo in lala land cant see it.....replay at its finest. running slapping the bandaid on....is the crash harder when they run sooo hard...moron brags how she left her H for him? Brainwashed?

Mine's OW I believe was D last yr when the EA turned PA. She walked him through this step by step.. got him the Collaborative L that would not go to court. Opened bank accts and a condo.

Oh yeah,,,she had her D in 2 months last year,,,,bam....once she hooked my H. He did not file til Jan-feb. (almst 11 months post bomb and looked like a zombie giving me the papers) Im sure she put the screws to him after finding out he hadnt...then he did nothing for 90 days so the court ordered our financials in and the hearing got set up.by our lawyers or mine once they had a conference....does that sound like a man in a hurry to get a D

so the "don't know" makes me have a glimmer of hope some days for it means that he is not sure and there is still a chance.

BND just keeps telling me hell be back the signs are there

All you can do is stay strong and keep busy and maybe he will come to his senses.

Take time for you this weekend. Stress makes us say things we regret is what I am finding.

yes I had been so well behaved for months.....but the CC...court....my dog...i just snapped.....i apologized in a txt....said it was only the frustration of still loving a piece of him and not being able to do a dam thing that is was his trip alone...even tho it made me look like a bitch..the only thing i was guilty of was still caring. Of course i have said nothing about feelings for over 6 months....til now...H

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

A
OP Offline
A
why does everyone have to tell me when they see the happy couple together? It drives the knife in deeper than it already is.....im so hurt now its unbelievable..that just makes it worse.....

only good part is she is huge now that she has him.....put all that weight and then some back on....plus sizes LOL...my H hated fat women....thought there was no excuse for it.....i mean really uncalled for sarcastic about it.....in high school and college before me ...his girlfreinds were all beautiful as well as me...lol...whats the attraction to a 25 yr old plus size OW with long red hair???

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Hi sweetie !!!! just wanted to drop in and say hi !!! I can tell you're struggling at the moment !!! Keep your head up high, you're a wonderful woman !!! He WILL see one day, just not YET... let him go, and do your thing !!! You'll be so good at doing your own stuff and then you'll wonder why you obsessed about him so much, and if he finds his way back into your life then, it will be up to you....but don't worry about it now...that's all for the future, go and enjoy your life !! There is so much out there that we haven't yet discovered or done !!!

Take care, love yah !!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((pws)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
H
H
stop obsessing about the ugly chick. you already know everyone is laughing at him behind his back.

A
OP Offline
A
well happy its the ripping him a new one yesterday when i found out he hadnt made a payment on my CC since sept...it went from bad to worse...all the wrong things..ugh......

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

H
H
does he have the money to pay for it? are you saying that nobody from the CC company ever called you or wrote to you concerning this? you never received a statment or an email or anything? how did you finally find out?

A
OP Offline
A
i always kept giving him the statements..i know he misses payments to stuff and is late on stuff..they called..I mean I field a ton of calls here about him......i asked just when was the last payment made?? thats when they told me.....one of my card was sent into litigation over non-payment.....of course i do not have these cards...he took them out in my name.....i mean a couple months late is one thing...but since sept????? He says he has no money.....well it seems he always has money for the "other " life he has......he tells me last fall no money for my horses dental...then goest vegas for 6 days?

I just lost it...between that , my poor dog...and court now officially set.....

Last edited by pws; 04/28/07 08:15 PM.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/21/07 H comes home
now piecing in earnest

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7