Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
H
The post you quoted is from December 03, 07. Her new post which is dated yesterday December 8, 2008 is where she wrote that he has been home since September 2008.

Thanks again, I think I have got it now. It is sounding better and better no wonder everyone is excited.
I guess I need to check the date on posts before opening my mouth.
It was just such a long time since I had read a post from her that I thought they were all recent. Thanks again for un-confusing me.

H
H
Your welcome! LOL!

Its very exciting I have heard of so many restorations since October its like the heavens just opened up!

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: naej
So I am a little confused.
Has the D been stopped, papers withdrawn?
I see you are buying a new house together and going to MC together but I take it you are not living together as you say he stayed over a few times when his mom was on vacation.

I know this has been a very long journey for you and I am glad you posted an update.

Hi Naej;

Yes it's a bit confusing -
most of this thread is from 2007 with a great big gap in between the last entry & my update of Restoration last night
I've been on the board since 2002 but in 2005 slowed up in posting so much as God started leading me onto my path for spiritual growth & education into spiritual warfare

The Divorce was officially withdrawn back in May although Byron signed the papers to WithDraw in April of this year with Byron still not planning to come home as late as June

The apartment that I was living in had such a bad roof leak that in Sept I had Byron move me out into a hotel while we looked for another place for me & options for homes

A few more twists of the roller coaster & I knew that although Byron had said that he wasn't going to be moving home as we started to look for a home to buy for me...
he was saying what he did or didn't not like about wall paper & I knew that God was keeping His Promise to me because I was honoring my Covenant Marriage Vows

My prayer partner was one of the 1st to say out loud Honey I do beleive that you are Restored just that you don't know it yet
Byron had been staying most nights with me & had finally brought over his 1st duffle bag full of clothes
by the time we put in the offer at this home which we're in the process of buying he was making plans for additions to the house after we close & when he showed his mother the house it was official he's home for good what's left of his stuff at Jim & Mary's house is only there until we finally get moved into our new home

Only God was able to turn this entire mess around & turn those aweful D papers into something very good by bringing me to my current Pastor & church where they firmly beleive & support in prayer the men & women who are Standing for their Covenant Marriages - it's so awesome to see a church on it's knees praying for Covenant Marriages around the country & the world to be Restored as God's Word directs

The only thing that I can take any credit for is that I was open to making the changes that I needed to make & followed God's leadings when He was guiding my paths

1st He brought me to the bookstore where I found out about this website when I bought Divorce Busting
Most importantly I did the work that God required me to do
including doing the excercises in the DB book like a text book from school

2nd I stopped focusing upon what was going on so much in my own sitch & put my focus upon God - you know it's posted on all of the threads at least once "Let Go & Let God" well thats true even if it's hard to do

3rd & very hard to swallow but in my prayers & spitirual warfare I had to learn to not just pray against the OW Robin the girl who infected us with herpes but I also had to learn to forgive her & pray for her soul & even now her marriage since God has removed her from my marriage

Many times it's a stop & go back to the begining & the basics
but in all of this we must always look to God

B
B
(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

I am so excited for you!!!!

What a wonderful and joyous Christmas your family is going to have!!

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: AmyC
WOW

I think I am actually speechless!

I'm just standing in awe.

God bless,

AmyC

Hi AmyC

We have such an Awesome God!

He Does Answer Prayers but we must pray for Him to answer
He Does Change Hearts but we must submit our hearts to Him
He Does Restore Marriages but we must be willing to let it go

Regardless of what it looks like in the natural... Look to God
God will provide away out of all temptations & will provide an escape
What the enemy meant for evil God will use for His good to those who Love Him

It's so exciting to be able to share my testimony of such a wonderful work that God is doing for my family
There are other suddenlies about to happen because God is no respector of persons

I thank God for leading me to Michelle's book in the bookstore back in Oct 2002 that started me on this journey
I thank God for all of the people who I've met along the way those here on this board who have moved on & for those who are still here as well as those who I've met elsewhere
All people who I wouldn't have met if Byron hadn't gone "back to the womb" because I wouldn't have bothered to buy Divorce Busting to learn about this website had it not been for that awful day in Oct 2002

True I wouldn't have preferred to meet everyone in this manner
but it was a road that God had me go on
Each & every one of us is here on this road for a reason
for some it's a wake up call,
for others it's God's way of drawing us closer to Him,
for others it's to humble & others it's to build up
each of us has lessons to learn through this trial & tribulation time

The question remains are we willing to learn those lessons

Wow me too, onward and upward.

H
H
Ok I have to say wow again!

I did email you Missingmyhubby!

A
A
Quote:
The question remains are we willing to learn those lessons

I hear ya, lady.

My answer was "YES!"

But it took a while.

lol

G
G
Thanks for posting MMH. Your story is amazing. Congrats and thanks for sharing your restoration. That is awesome!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5