Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
OP Offline
K

mrs,

My thread locked.... It was nice to hear from you. I was pretty nervous yesterday at court, but I held my head of high and I didn't shed one tear. I felt sad, but no tears.... I'm not sure why!

Good luck at the L's , just posted to you on your thread.

Maybe someone could send us both a miracle right about now- God are you listening?

Hugs,
K

M
M
K,
You did well, you giving H a smile is NO BIG DEAL...actually it showed that you are the better person! You are going to be ok...I hope I will do as well if/when my day in court comes!
Right now H is treating me like I am disposible!! Called 2 hours b/f he was supposed to pick up the girls to tell me he couldn't! I hate relying on someone and have them not follow through! My D4 was upset she was not going to see her dad.
H did stop by to pick up new ins cards...I am still attracted to him and when I see him I really miss him...how long does that take to get over??
I did find out OW is 23 yrs old...YUCK...he is almost 41!! supposedly she has kids...not sure....he hasn't picked up D for preschool all week like he is supposed to! When I ask him about it all he says is "sorry". not a real sorry but a too bad for you...deal with it!
H got new job and has 8 wks severance pay from former job...I think he should give me some since he keeps shorting me $$ each week...anyone have any ideas how to do this w/o taking legal action??

K
OP Offline
K
momof2girls,

When a H goes for a chick much younger than they are it is b/c these "college age girls" are always telling them how wonderful they are!! That is why- it's not love at all.... It is how these girls make them feel "special, important, sexy, intelligent"

So don't think for one minute your H is in love with this girl.
This A will end eventually! I worry more about my H's A b/c his GF of 2+ years is actually older than him! They have things in common and are on the same intelligectual level if you know what I mean! These young girls don't have a clue, but these MLCer's love the attention they get when they are with them.

To fight fire with fire-- be kind and interested in your H's life whenever you get the chance to see him. Don't go overboard with the kindness, but don't be nasty either. Let your H see you in a "new light". And don't forget you have your children, this is a bond you and your H will have for the rest of your lives. Your H won't have this with his GF, not unless they want to have kids together-- hopefully not! Huge age difference - she will probably grow tired of your H very soon!

Hugs,
K

M
M
I hope so! My H can't have anymore children. We have 2 and H has 2 with his first wife...he was neutered (HAHA) last year! Just when we had no more worries...whamo...gone!
I try to take interest in him but he won't really talk to me...waited two days to call and tell me about job...I had already heard it from someone else. I think he has distanced himself from me...maybe due to guilt. I am no longer talking about R or arguing with him...unless its financial.
We have been S about 3 months and he still has not moved anything but a few clothes out of the house...I think that is a good thing...maybe he is not sure what he wants?? Can't read into it...seems to only lead to disappointment! I want to talk to him about R so badly but I am not!
I checked his checking acct...750 taken out...could that be a retainer fee to file??
I hate knowing I am still attracted to him! Sometimes I think if I did not see him at all it would be better???
I really understand why his xW hates me so much....I am still hoping I was not an A!!

Just a quick note here ......... I have been thinking about this for a while now..........and this morning I told a friend. I think that I would be far more hurt if H and OW were to have child (or more) than I would be if H never came home. I guess this is because I don't EVER want my kids to feel second best....and if dad is going to have his new happy family...then our kids will have to miss out SO MUCH of their dad !!!

Sorry, hope that I didn't intrude in your convo ...it's just how I feel about this issue....

Last edited by cinderellaman; 03/07/07 04:19 PM.

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
M
M
Hi C,
I understand your point completely!! I do have 2 stepsons who I love dearly but their mother has NEVER spoken to me (in 10 years!!) I am sure she feels like you do. I do not want to share my kids with any other woman EVER...I really feel for H's XW now b/c I know how she feels...
Unfortunately, My H is putting my D's second now! He decides he wants to see them when it is convenient....My older D is so upset, wetting her pants, asking for her dad all the time...my other D just turned 1 and he did not even show up at the birthday party.
Tell me again why I want my M to work???

Hi momof2girls.....thanks so much for understanding...wow, you have NO idea how much it means to me to have heard those words....
Sometimes I feel that the world just assumes that we will just easily hand-over our kids to the next woman in our H's lives but it just doens't work like that.
Have you ever seen the movie The Stepmom, with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon....it made me see both sides too....somehow though, I am not ready to accept having a 24 year old be a surrogate mother to my kids...especially one without morals...

I'm sorry, I sound harsh, I know, I don't intend to....your words really meant ALOT to me !!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING !!! And thank you for understanding your H's xW now too.........I'm sure it would mean the world to her to know that she is being understood. MOM TO MOM....wife to wife ....you have a noble heart !

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
M
M
There is no way in he** I would ever send my kids to that red headed freak of his.

I find it odd that he has never said he wants to introduce kids to her. On the other hand, I forbade him to even bring them near her.

Although, I have threatened him that I would bring all three kids in to her office so they can see what the heck she looks like and how this would prove how sick he is.

My kids do not like what she has done to our family. They don't like what their dad has done either.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
M
M
K, I just emailed you!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
M
M
My H's xw never even wanted to meet me!! Can you imagine?? I would never want my kids in the presence of anyone I did not know! My H has said nothing about OW meeting kids yet...I am not bringing it up...if he does I am not going to allow it...we are still married for godsake!!
I am a very good stepmom and very close to my stepsons...they are devastated by what is going on!! I have known them since they were 2 and 4, they are now 14 and 11!!
OW is supposedly 23 and her thongs hang out and her shirts are too short!! I haven't seen her personally but many have!! I do not even think she and H go out. Just a booty call I guess!!
Why do H's want to leave the comfort and security of their home and marriage?? I have always been a very faithful wife and H never went without anything!! I was always there to take all the kids so he could play golf...I felt I was the one who could not do everything I wanted!!
Part of my GAL is to go out and have fun! I have been doing that when I can...but H is being selfish and only takes daughters when he wants...last night he said he wasn't taking them overnight (one hr b/f he was supposed to p/u) and I told him I had plans and he can't do this stuff at the last minute...his response was well I won't go to work tomorrow so you can go out! Sooo immature....he could have dropped them off in the morning....I am getting so tired...I have to get us up and out of the house by 7 am everyday by myself....one day reprive would be nice!
H is supposed to take them tomorrow...we will see!! started new job and has to train. lost last job b/c of ow....UGH

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard