Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
KarenMarieS #999288 04/03/07 08:14 PM
A
A
Hey dog, nice rant! Blowing your head off will do nothing for your good looks (trust me on this...) High five big guy, hang in there.

Hi Karen, I'll still talk to ya, shoot I'll even give you a big hug ((Karen)) Figured you could use one... Easy NG I'm just an imaginary friend remember.

Don't worry I won't be throwing any underware at you, This blaze orange bad boy is all mine!

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
ALL6785 #999300 04/03/07 08:17 PM
I LOVED YOU, K!!! Throw those damn undies back at them!!!!

KarenMarieS #999379 04/03/07 08:50 PM
H
H
Wow Karen,

Do you realize you actually wished to go to work to get away from the rudeness?

We know that there are good people here in surviving and for the most part we're not hateful scornful people. I think sometimes people are afraid of us. They're afraid they might become us and don't want to associate with us. As if we're guilty for our X's leaving us and not wanting the m. Sometimes there's just no point in arguing. I felt that lots with my X.

Thanks for sticking up for us K.

Oh, and Bulldog, that was a very good post.

HappyToday #999501 04/03/07 10:32 PM
Hi Karen, I really do hope you had a nice day-if I knew how to add a smile I would!
Me I,m saying nuffin-be negative anyway. Happy said it better. I would say be good but I know how you all love to party. Have a great Easter and may love and joy fill those huge hearts to overflowing.

naej #999557 04/03/07 11:36 PM
H
H
rudeness came from you and only you. you cant handle seeing other people trying to get a grip on their lives so you attack them because you think they are losers and wasting their lives. i am sorry that your marriage didnt work out for you.but think back to how you were and remember that every one has to do things in their own time.if my wife had listened to people like you spewing their crap all over the board with their bad attitudes i would be divorced by her.instead she had hope and reigned me back in with her love and patience for me.you are right we are entitled to our own opinions but it seems like you just dont know when to stop.maybe if you had learned how to be a more positive person and had a much better attitude you may not be in the sitch you are in now.now please leave my friends over on mlc alone. maybe some of them will join you over here hopefully many will not.and for those that do i hope they will never forget where they have come from and end up like you.

happy_again #999596 04/04/07 12:27 AM
Wow Happy,

Frankly I'm not even sure how to respond to what you wrote. To be honest with you I am more then a little shocked that you could have taken her words and read what you did into them. I also think it was more then a little mean to have said that "her attitude could have put her where she is today."

As far as her not being a positive person, Karen was one of the very first friends I made when I found myself on the MLC board and I can attest to the fact that that statement couldn't be any further from the truth. What she said was not meant as an attack. We have been in the very same place as most over on the MLC board. So we do know how it feels to be in their shoes. It was insinuated that if you find yourself over here we were bitter. Again, not true.

How could you get out of her words that she would ever think of anyone as a "loser" or that they were "wasting their lives"? Sorry but I just don't see it.

I would hope that you would think about what you have written and give her an apology.

Bethie

BethM #999659 04/04/07 01:47 AM
Awe Karen, now you have to come home from work to more mess on your thread. \:\(

An illogical diatribe deserves a superior response...silence (ok, not possible with this group).

I think the olive branch was extended so that we could all play in our own sand boxes. I hope we don't have to let Kev loose for round 2. (Kev, you sound like a Jim Rome listener and if you are, he would say, "rack him!" I have listened on ocassion. If you are not, it is a compliment)

Quote:
It was insinuated that if you find yourself over here we were bitter. Again, not true.
Not true my Bubbly Bethie, Kev chooses to be bitter, for now, and he is entitled to feel so. We choose to get over it when we are ready.

As for the majority of us, life gave us lemons. We fought like hell to give the lemons back, but when it was clear that we got lemons, we may have sucked on them for a period of time but eventually, most of us chose to make lemonade.

Ah, I am a sucker for lyrics so here is an oldie but goodie:
Quote:

Lemon Tree
Peter Paul and Mary
Will Holt

As sung by Trini Lopez

When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me,
"Come here and take a lesson from the lovely lemon tree."
"Don't put your faith in love, my boy," my father said to me,
"I fear you'll find that love is like the lovely lemon tree."

Chorus:
Lemon tree, very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet,
But the fruit of the lemon is impossible to eat.
Lemon tree, very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet,
But the fruit of the lemon is impossible to eat.

One day beneath the lemon tree, my love and I did lie,
A girl so sweet that when she smiled, the stars rose in the sky.
We passed that summer lost in love, beneath the lemon tree,
The music of her laughter hid my father's words from me.

Chorus

One day she left without a word, she took away the sun.
And in the dark she left behind, I knew what she had done.
She left me for another, it's a common tale but true,
A sadder man, but wiser now, I sing these words to you.

Now how about that for reaching into the past!

Gotta go make some lemonade. LOL!

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
B
B
Way back when I joined this board I was desperate to find a way to fix my marriage.I came on here hoping to find a way.I spent hours and hours and days and days on here hoping someone could help me make it better.

I held on to my marriage way longer than was good for me.I did things that compramised (way bad spelling) me.

I was holding onto my marriage with my left hand and trying to save myself with my right hand.But my grip wasn't holding.I finally had to let go of my left hand and put it to better use holding myself together.My marriage fail.I was a big part of it.

I was willing to do my part in saving the marriage.But once he moved to san diego to be with his girlfriend it was over.But I still held on.Thought he would get out there and see it was not what he had hoped it would be.However that was not the case.He is happy.Well I guess.I never really think about it.

I'm still a bit bitter.Not like I used to be.But there is a touch of it.How could there not be?

I'm still working on it.Most days its not that hard to let it go.I have a good life.It's not what I wanted.But it is good.

For me finally making the move to surviving was a leap in taking care of me and not trying to save my marriage.It's a process.I didn't arrive here all at once.A good portion of those on the mlc board will make their move here sooner or later.Hopefully not all.But when they get here they will be welcome with open arm.

Well now that I have butted in I'm not sure where I was going with that.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Briget #999763 04/04/07 03:04 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Wow more posts even??
you guys have been busy
I have to get going, going to watch A.I w/ my niece

Just one word Happy Again, you have NOT A CLUE, I've read your post in MLC , sorry buddy, you are not worth even wasting time responding to. You do not know me, or the people here, heck you havent been here long enough to know anyone. You have everything all twisted and wrong and your are not worth any brain space.

To everyone else I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

be back later

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

ALL6785 #999812 04/04/07 04:15 AM
K
OP Offline
K
All
Thankyou for the hug, what a big pussy cat you are!!
and thanks for not throwing your orange thongs, much appreciated lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard