Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#902036 01/17/07 06:07 PM
J
julio Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello all. Yep it is D. time. You can check my posts at http://www.divorcebusting.com/ubbthreads/favlinker.php?Cat=&Entry=51474&F_Board=UBB34&Thread=1323368&partnumber=&postmarker=.

Got the bomb in August I went nuts cling etc. W. developed an EA that pissed me off, I continued to go nuts. I failed to really do a 180. I then realized she was a classic MLC in all respects with other issues. She made it very clear that she wanted a D. I hung on for dear life and only made matters worse. I have now come to the conclusion that I must let her go and I must go. It is D. time. I suspect some rocky roads, but I will try to be a nice guy for the kids. I find that when I tell her she is not being nice, it is kind of a slap to her and she behaves.

Will she come out of the MLC in time? Don't know. She is very confused and thinks d. is the answer. I cannot stop her, she needs to see what is in store for her. She wants me to support her until she gets her feet on the ground. I am not yet willing to do that, but want to give to my kids. My lawyer is going to have to advise me. Sooner or later she is going to realize her mistake, for now I need to work on my anger issue (what she claims drove her away) not for any other reason than to help me in my new life and who knows she may notice the change and come back. Looking forward to posting here...

julio #902037 01/17/07 07:36 PM
WELCOME JULIO!!!

You'll come to find that this isn't such a bad place. You'll get lots of support and if you get out of line you even get a reality check now and then.

You sound as if you're living in reality so that will definitely help. Angry??? Hm, oh ya I can relate. Sounds pretty normal to me. What are you doing to make life happier for Julio?

Oh by the way, you owe me a drink for being the first one on your thread. Just a little tradition we have around here................

Love,
Bethie

BethM #902038 01/17/07 07:40 PM
J
julio Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Life is good for me. Work, working out, getting out, etc. I have a strong network. Trying to move on big time. Spending time with kids. Learning how to communicate with W. She continues to yell, snap, condensend, rehash history. I just take the upper hand and move on. No use talking to a child.

julio #902039 01/18/07 01:20 PM
J
julio Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ugh. W. called 3 times this week for me to come to the rescue! Heah I am a nice guy so I did. She tried to pick a fight today. I was not in the mood so I ignored her! She is such a MLC Bit%$! She sure makes it easy for me to move on!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard