Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
M
Thanks for the laugh out loud read, cheered me up no end

S
S
I wish I had never read this. Not funny - a cause of additional anxiety and PTSD. Who is Smurf working for??!!

HaHa.

How can so many of us have the same story - at this was written 16 years ago and still rings true today. Its disgusting on a lot of levels.

Good work on capturing so much of the sad reality.

V
V
The script leaked out into the public. That's whay we have so many marriage break-ups.

B
B
Spot on. I got speech #3. When I finished reading Michele's MLC chapter I sobbed and sobbed while wondering how she got into the house and why we never noticed her sitting in the family room observing our lives and taking such good notes. Textbook.

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
S
S
Originally Posted by bttrfly
When I finished reading Michele's MLC chapter I sobbed and sobbed while wondering how she got into the house and why we never noticed her sitting in the family room observing our lives and taking such good notes. Textbook.

I read the first part of that chapter to my friend and she asked if I had written it to describe my situation? I would have laughed today, but it made me cry then for the same reasons it made you cry, Bttrfly.

B
B
Originally Posted by Sage4
Originally Posted by bttrfly
When I finished reading Michele's MLC chapter I sobbed and sobbed while wondering how she got into the house and why we never noticed her sitting in the family room observing our lives and taking such good notes. Textbook.

I read the first part of that chapter to my friend and she asked if I had written it to describe my situation? I would have laughed today, but it made me cry then for the same reasons it made you cry, Bttrfly.
{{{{{{{Sage}}}}}}}

M 20+ T25+
S ~15.5 (BD)
BD 4/6/15
D 12/23/16

"Someone I loved once gave me
A box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand,
That this too, was a gift."
~ Mary Oliver
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis