Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
sage Offline OP
OP Offline
I'll get back to reviewing threads one of these days!

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
sage Offline OP
OP Offline

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
# 1

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Congratulations Ms. Sage! I think you will be an awesome moderator. I value your advice tremendously!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
What? A new moderator?

Congratulations!!! You have helped SO MANY on this board (including myself) and you have so much more to offer....how lucky are we?!

Hope you have a great day!
Minnie

WOO HOO !! Congrats SAGE!! Cheers to ya!

F
F
Sage you do not know of me. But I browsing through these threads because my sitch has changed and now I believe it to be moving into this category. If you ever had a chance, please run through my threads (some of which I am not proud of) The last 3 days has seen my sitch do a 360 and then a 180 in 24 hours (if that makes sense)

Thanks

Through honest giving of my love I will recieve 10 fold in return.

Just because a person does not love you in the way you want, does not mean they do not love you!
S
S

Sage - Congratulations

A Liberal Allowance of Time
sage Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all,

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes! "fighting", I will come by as soon as I can! Don't worry about not being proud of some stuff that's happened...we all have posts we'd like to bury!

Home stuff continues to go well. I've mentioned that h has gotten into cooking dinner for us. Yesterday he slow cooked a pork shoulder with homemade bbq sauce and we had an asian coleslaw. Can I just say it was completely delicious?

This morning we bumbled around a bit -- I think he was worried about school stuff and I didn't go to the gym like I should have...he rallied us, though, by being very positive and affectionate. Good stuff.

I'm 3 weeks from being done with school! I don't suppose anyone has an excel file handy that projects (yearly) the US population broken down into age categories?

The census website has a billion pieces of data on it but nothing that is going to keep me from having to do some data massaging.

OK, enough complaining!!!

Sage

Hi, honey.

Just popping in with a hug and a chocolate protein drink.

You're so inspiring! You guys are winning the game!
Thanks for sharing the ups and downs and ups.

Love yas,

Bridget-the-hopeful

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard