Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#441115 03/21/05 03:34 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hello,

Well today was my first day of C. Boy it felt good to rant and I really like her. Me and the STBXH went to her once before. H made me sound like a monster. She was suprised to see H did not file for D, considering he was dead set and determined.

Before I told my C. H was having an affair and H denied it of course. She was shocked to find out the truth today. C told H when we saw her, if we never got along in the first place and I was such a terriable person, then why would you get married. Of course H never had an answer.

Well still nothing in the mail. I hunted my postman down this morning LOL. My postman prob. thinks I'm crazy. So I called my Att. and of course she would be in court.

I also sent my co-pay H has to pay in certified mail. So H has to sign for it and can not say he never received it.

Well KB, I think H is going to push the limit's and play game's. Why would you not follow a court order? I'm sorry, but if I was H I would be scared to death not to follow it. This is just plain out craziness. I'm already tired, can't H just go away and do thing's right.

Jade

#441116 03/21/05 04:48 PM
Jade, knowing the postal service...you probably are safe.

As far as not following a court order....I never did, either....but I had a top notch attorney...and he didnt sweat the small stuff. Your H's atty sounded like a dork to me, though.

Another tactic is to make campaign contributions to judges from time to time. This also keeps them from nailing you with contempt sometimes. (But you have to do this LONG BEFORE you EVER come before the judge.)

Maybe the mail will catch up soon.

Remember,every phone call to your lawyer or her paralegal is being billed to you....so dont worry her everyday. She'll resent you and charge you out the yang yang.

Good luck !

BM

#441117 03/21/05 06:39 PM
S
OP Offline
S
BigMouth49,

Yes my H Att. is a complete idiot and from what I got from the judge he thought so also. We live in a very small area and true IMO most Att."Are In Bed Together". But my Att. and His Att. Hate each other (they use to be in business together).

From what I understand, before I even hired my Att., I did a little work to find out who was who. From my understanding I feel sorry for having the judge and Att. my H has to deal with.

About the calling, well the parallegal s*ck's because she does not understand the concept of giving message's. I'm trying to be calm, but I think my BP is going through the roof.

Today was a good day on the other hand . Finally got a extremely well paying JOB!!!! Yippie to me . So on that part I'm relieved.

Jade

#441118 03/22/05 04:08 AM
C
C
Good going on the job thing!! Good luck with that!

Feel sorry for H if the judge and H are that bad! Too bad for him!

Cap

#441119 03/22/05 06:39 PM
Congrats on the JOB !

Remember one thing when dealing with ATTYs...

The wheels of justice grind slowly.

Ok, two things....: All attys are pond scum,..unless they happen to be YOUR atty... and you win....

BM

#441120 03/22/05 11:30 PM
Jade,

I had the "feeling" your H was gonna push it to the limit... one more time... hear the EAgles singing that one? Used to be one of my all time favorite tunes too. Just hold your ground, and you will be more than OK.

Like BM says, your A will bill you. What helps--esp. if this is a female A--buddy up to her. I knew my A from college. She taught me business law. She actually remembered me from the after-class schmoozing I'd do (yeah... there's a good reason to be a suck up to the teacher.... oh damn that's right... law was right up there with trig and calc on the "things that suck my GPA down list..." )

The thing is, treat 'em with kid gloves. And they will treat your bill accordingly. AKA: KARMA. It's a little bit o'life that most of these WASs do not understand...

Doing the gopher dance about the job... CONGRATS!!! Hope that you really like it and it works out great for you.

If you think you can do it, you can. Persistent, positive thoughts

#441121 03/23/05 12:53 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Thank You Everyone,

Yes H is trying to push my negative bottons still. But why can't H just behave and do what they tell him to do. H is prob. thinking I bet she is steaming and yes I must admit I was.

But on the other hand, he prob. also thought I would call and read him the riot act. Boy I felt like it, but what would be the point? There is bigger fish to fry right now.

I still feel like calling and actually yelling at him, but like I said before that would be expected behavior on my part. So for now I will keep my big mouth shut and let my Att. handle everything. This is extremely difficult, I know I can do it .

Right now I'm trying to focus on the positives and sometime's it's down right hard. Also, My theme is black, extemely black and I'm doing good with no back slides.

Actually I don't even want to hear H voice, considering it give's me a headache. I know that's bad to say, but after hearing it, I feel like I have little needle's going through my head (maybe big needle's).

I think I finally got to the point where I can live with or without H. I would now prefer to live without him. I find H repulsive and a compulsive liar.

I don't know if this is detachment or just some sort of phase I'm going through. The alien encounter has drained me and I need a long rest from it all. I never imagined my self of thinking of H in this way. I guess time will only tell.

Well another piece of great news on my part . I'm going on Vaca. in either april or may. I can not wait, it will be so relaxeful. I have always wanted to go back to this place and finally talked a GF into it. Plus it was something I always wanted to do with H and SD8. It's a little kid's fantasy amd I'm going to be a little kid. I might even buy a certain hat with ears .

I need some new 180's, I don't know why now. I have been exercising lost about 40 pound's, got contacts and colored my hair the some color as when I got married. I know I need to exercise a little more, but my ankle will only allow me to do so much. Can't do to much with my hair, since I'm trying to let it grow (taking forever).

My GAL is way up there and yes Cap I know drinking beer does not count LOL. I would like a companion (MF), but my heart just aint in it yet. I'm not lonely yet, it's actually kinda nice to come home and I'm the only one here, crazy ay. But I can never say I'm bored, so I guess i'm pretty good on that side.

I'm signing up for a major University to take classes online toward's my degree. Can't wait to see the Student Loans after this one. Which will fit perfect with my JOB (did I say yippie).

But I'm still looking for some GAL thing's to do. New 180's is kinda of hard, I think I'm running out of options. Any Idea's or suggestion's please send them my way.

Jade

#441122 03/23/05 01:08 AM
Jade, you sound wonderful!!!!

The GAL stuff is kind of hard, I know. I'm always taking college classes that interest me. Also, look for various home improvement classes or projects. I've also done ball room dancing, dog obedience class, various fashion and decorating type seminars, x-country skiing, antiques, pretty much anything that interests me. Look into your local community college, library, newspaper, etc. You'll find something.

Keep up the happy thoughts!!!!
Jill

#441123 03/23/05 07:27 AM
S
OP Offline
S
BM,

Quote:

The wheels of justice grind slowly

Please don't remind me of that. But that's OK I guess, because that's more money H to spend (poor thing).

Well I think I will win .

Jade

#441124 03/23/05 07:35 AM
S
OP Offline
S
qoe100,

Ty for the compliment!!!! You sound like me I have taking everything under the sun. Next I think I will take a French. I will have a million degree afer I'm done LOL.

TY for the advice maybe I can do some voluntary work.

Jade

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard