Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Olivia96 Need help! - 01/22/20 05:03 AM
Hi everyone, I'm a 38 years old woman. For the past 6 months, I have been living separately from my husband. He had been abusing me both physically and mentally. Once, he hit me with a rod and I spent around a month in the hospital. I had enough, I couldn't tolerate it anymore, so I just moved out. Now I want to file a divorce and I'm looking for a good legal advisor for that.
Posted By: job Re: Need help! - 01/22/20 02:58 PM
Olivia,

You posted on Newcomers and the posters are waiting for you to return to tell us more about your situation so that we can assist you.

As for posting here, you may very well get more "action" if you continue to post in Newcomers. However, I will respond here...please tell us more about yourself, your h and your marriage. If you are truly looking to file for a divorce, start searching for lawyers that may give free consultations. Talk to friends and associates who may have used a lawyer recently and see if they can provide recommendations. You can also do google searchers for lawyers and read the testimonies of previous and current clients.
© DivorceBusting.com