Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: mishka422 Prayers for JeninVen - 09/30/08 08:47 PM
Everyone,

I don't know if any of you have heard but JeninVen's husband, Jose, was shot and killed in last night on his way to see her. Please keep Jen and her beautiful daughter Gabby in your prayers as well as all of their extended family. This is such a devastating time for them. I pray that God lays his loving mercy on them in their time of need.

Jen, please know that we all love you and Gabby and will be here to help in any way we can.

Michelle
Posted By: NikB Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 09/30/08 08:58 PM
Oh my gosh Michelle - that is awful! Thank you for telling us.

((((Jen)))) .. not that hugs are even close to enough.. but I am thinking of you and your family.
Posted By: LolaL Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 09/30/08 09:09 PM
Jen we all love you, and know that I am keeping you and your beautiful daughter in my prayers. Please let us all know how and if we can help, and rest assured we will all be here for you.

((((Jen)))

Love Lola
Posted By: Kalni Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 09/30/08 09:10 PM
I am keeping you and your daughter in my prayers and thoughts. I am so very sorry Jen.
Love
Maria
Posted By: addie Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 09/30/08 09:35 PM
(((((OMG Jen))))),
I can't believe what has happened. What shocking news! Please know that you and your D are in my thoughts and prayers.
You know you can lean on us whenever you feel you need the support.
Posted By: ANewMe Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 12:32 AM
I don't know you or post to you but I am so incredibly sorry and I will pray for you and your family. Such a tragedy. God bless you and keep you.
Posted By: hoosiermama Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 12:50 AM
Jen--holding you and your family in prayer.
Posted By: yellowrose Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 02:13 AM
Jen

I don't know you but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless.

Y
Posted By: fb2 Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 06:48 AM
((Jen)), it's too shocking for words.
Posted By: Purple Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 07:46 AM
Jen....so sorry to hear this. May God give you strength to get through.
Posted By: JAK58 Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 12:54 PM
JEn,

Im'e so very sorry for your loss! My prayers go out to you and you daughter. you are in my thoughts and my parayers.

JAK
Posted By: Andabelle Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 03:43 PM
I don't have the words. I am so very sorry. May God bless and keep you and your daughter.
Posted By: AmyC Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 03:58 PM

Jen your family is in my prayers.
I am so, so sorry.

AmyC
Posted By: ms ladybug Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 06:51 PM
So sorry to hear this.
You are in my prayers.
Posted By: 123snap Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 09:49 PM
You and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace to you both
Posted By: whapu Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/01/08 10:06 PM
Jeninven,
I have never posted to your thread nor do I know anything about your sitch. What I do know about is death and how hard it is and the gaping hole it can often leave. I hold you and your daughter in my thoughts and try to look beneath the rug or out the window for anything that beautiful or better yet special...I leave a Cyber blanket of warmth to wrap you and the little one in for the time being....peace
Posted By: redhottie Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 12:27 AM
Jen,

You have touched so many lives here and elsewhere. May you feel the love that you have shared with all of us. I'll be praying for you and your D.

Love, Lizzy
Posted By: JenInVen Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 04:30 AM
Thank you guys for all the words of support and love. In one way or another you all gave me inspiration to fight for my M.I put my wedding ring back on today and it will stay that way. In my heart he's still my H.

Thank you with all that I have and all that I am.
Posted By: kml Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 05:18 AM
Jen -
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Ellie
Posted By: Maya44 Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 05:32 PM
Jen, I just went on FB and read something happened. I'm so, so sorry to hear what happened! Please, please, let me know if I can do anything to help you!
Posted By: Ready2Change Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 08:35 PM
Sorry for your loss Jen.

My thoughts are with you.....
*HUGS*
Posted By: Beth 83 Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/02/08 11:13 PM
Jen--I've been following you on the threads but have never reached out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Beth
Posted By: mkultra Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/05/08 07:31 AM
Jen,
I just tuned in for support for me but wow you need it so much more. I am sorry. So sorry. What makes it more difficult is the limbo status. I am sure you will be fine eventually and know that you are not alone. If there is someone in your life offering help, take it. Be in the moment and know you can survive anything. You have strength. How could this happen? I am so so sorry. I do not pray but you are in my thoughts and know that you are not alone.
Posted By: new_attitude Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/06/08 02:58 PM
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
Posted By: ACJ Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/06/08 03:07 PM
Jen,
I've read some of your posts but never responded. Like everyone else here I am totally shocked by what has happened. Take care
Posted By: sgctxok Re: Prayers for JeninVen - 10/07/08 02:04 AM
^
© DivorceBusting.com