Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: givingitmyall Checking in...life is good! - 05/16/11 02:47 AM
Been a while since I visited here. Sorry for checking out, but I'm really not - been busy living, enjoying my kids and discovering me.

I searched the threads tonight to see if any familiar people were still here. Saw a few names I recognized. Lots I don't, which reminds me how many people are going through such a life altering event. While I don't miss the angst, the pain, they worry one minute, I realize how critically important those things were in shaping me into the person I am today. And how I doubt I would have become what I am today (happy) without them.

I am about to buy a house...by myself! A place my kids and I can call out own. I am dating a wonderful woman who has a great head on her shoulders. And my ex, well, is still unhappy. I don't revel in that thought, but it is a truthful statement. She is still looking to external sources for happiness, so she continues to be disappointed. Somewhat sad.

Anyway, just wanted to let my friends know I am still here and very happy.

Cheers!
Posted By: dolphin_05 Re: Checking in...life is good! - 05/16/11 12:16 PM
Great news GIMA. May you enjoy continued peace and happiness.

Cas
Posted By: Frosty Michael Re: Checking in...life is good! - 05/17/11 11:53 PM
I concur! Congratulations. I hope such positive situations lie on all our horizons! smile
Posted By: Dia Re: Checking in...life is good! - 07/18/11 03:16 AM
I'm glad to hear that things are good.

Cheers,

Dia
© DivorceBusting.com