Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: ATPeace It was a rocky road but I survived - 10/13/19 10:05 AM
Hiya well I thought I would drop back in and say hello it has been at least a year since I was last here and back in 2016 this became my I hope a place where I felt safe to talk I did not hear much of the advice and even now I try to remember half of what was given to me and I struggle to remember .....I guess at ones lowest the mind shuts down and to see clearly is impossible

Life has moved on for me and I think it will be 2 years divorced in December wow I feel I should be having a little gathering and a new life is evolving 😊

And the beautiful thing is I am starting to realise that there is life after I am making friends I am starting to work on myself and I’m feeling good I still remember some of the friends that I made here and I will check in from time to time

ATPeace / Ghost
Posted By: Gypsy Re: It was a rocky road but I survived - 10/25/19 09:13 PM
That's great news! Keep up the good work!
Posted By: sandi2 Re: It was a rocky road but I survived - 01/03/20 06:15 PM
It's been a long time, but if you pop back in.....just wanted to say how happy I am to hear you are doing better. We (well, I) gave you a pretty hard time when you were struggling with your WW. I think it is great that you come back to the board from time to time. ((hugs))
© DivorceBusting.com