All Vanilla's posts

All Vanilla's posts

Abuse Resources

Abuse thread Zelda and Vanilla

Last post last thread

V last post last thread

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/05/18 09:06 PM
V is taking law exams in the next month and won't post as much!

It just occurred to me it's ex ams. Truly that's the reason too.

It's civil litigation, the hardest one of all!

V
Posted By: bttrfly Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/05/18 09:17 PM
best of luck Lady V but you will not need it as you will shine! xoxoxo
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/06/18 12:50 AM
V,

Wishing you the best of luck on the exams...but I know that you will ace them. I know that the stress of taking exams can take a toll on the body... please take care of yourself.
Posted By: Dawn70 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/07/18 04:58 AM
You got this, V! Sending positive vibes, well wishes, love, hugs, tail wags and puppy kisses from Molly and all things bright and beautiful.
Posted By: focus22 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/08/18 08:26 PM
Sending you love and strength for the next while :))
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 04:57 AM
Thank you bttrfly, job, Dawn and Focus.

I took a day or so off because Friday was my birthday, 64!

Glam sis and clever nephew plus a couple of his mates came and I cooked. The weather was glorious.

I have taken today off to gym and mooch. I can mooch like a good un when needs must.

My garden looks like a jungle, like my hair.....

I found curly girl which recommends no poo and washing ones hair in conditioner. I have blonde frizz which in dry air could Polish pans and in damp air looks like a halo.

So out goes the shampoo and in comes mega conditioners (no silicone and alcohol). We shall see if it makes any difference to my hair. I am fed up with frizz and fizz.

That's the girlie stuff. Birthday resolve embrace my curls, according to the consultant, I am botteccelli curls. Uggggggggg

Doodler one of the styles I shall not be embracing (you will be pleased to hear) is the Jean thong. I believe it's great for wayward ism though so expect it to catch on big time in that sector. I also will not be dancing the floss or having statement Nipple all of which have are on trend. Lilac as the in colour might be ok ish. And I have read the Cat person article on a disasterous one night stand.

I broke a Toe, well correction a woman in stilettos crushed it in dancing so it's been all upper body workouts for a while. The bone is completely flattened forever although it's healing. I was lucky it wasn't the joint. The toe now looks weird and corkscrew like.

I also passed a very small kidney stones which felt like one from stonehenge. But all clear now. Unsure which hurt more.

I have been unable to concentrate much so am way behind on exam studies, back to it tomorrow. Heavy heavy work load.

So my next question is what is going on with dating? It seems that when I chat away I get dates but it's me that makes the effort. Almost all of it, it's baffling to me.

I just met up with a guy I like for coffee and a glass of prossecco in the sunshine. He told me this is the first proper date he has had in 7 years. Given up on OLD because of 'weirdness'. Trouble is he is too keen to push it forward very fast. Red flag, red flag, red flag........

What is wrong with taking time on it?

He has evaluated that I don't have much of it because of exam pressure for the next couple of months. Soooooo........

I got a text saying whilst he felt chemistry, he had decided I wasn't available for a full on R and besides he thought I was 'too good for him, and would loose interest very quickly and be bored"

What is wrong with dating?

If someone wants a GF don't you have to ask for a date and take the time to get to know someone? So I guess there must be a reason for his behaviour.

I texted back "thank you for explaining your thoughts"

And left it at that. I was very interested in this guy BTW. But not mind reading so moving on. Interest lost.

V
Posted By: Coconut Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 05:21 AM
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
He told me this is the first proper date he has had in 7 years. Given up on OLD because of 'weirdness'. Trouble is he is too keen to push it forward very fast. Red flag, red flag, red flag........

What is wrong with taking time on it?

He has evaluated that I don't have much of it because of exam pressure for the next couple of months. Soooooo........

I got a text saying whilst he felt chemistry, he had decided I wasn't available for a full on R and besides he thought I was 'too good for him, and would loose interest very quickly and be bored"

so many possibilities, 7 years without a date could make him very awkward, uneasy, and unsure how to handle it.. or maybe he feels defeated because he hasn't been able to get a date in so long and needs someone who will cling on to him to inflate his ego a little.. either way, not up to you to try and figure out.

I think stepping away is smart if only because of the self-deprecating comments, not attractive and likely to continue. A big sign of insecurity about oneself, as well as what he said about you getting bored shows a fear of being "hurt", so he's avoiding the possibility. In order for Love to be worth while, you have to be vulnerable to getting hurt.

As for taking time dating, maybe he figures the 7 years was him taking time on dating and now just wants to make up for lost time.
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 05:47 AM
I think that for a many of us more mature guys we worry that we are quickly approaching our "sell by date". I know that I certainly felt that way a couple of years ago.

I'm pretty much exactly 10 years younger than you. I've got between 12 and 20 more working years available to me. Virility - I can't comment on - but I presume that everything still works laugh - but for how long without chemical intervention is anyone's guess.

Part of my "guy" make-up is my vision of myself as a provider. I can do that pretty well now, but once I retire, my pension will be modest.

A lot of mature guys are also looking for a home-maker, a harlot or a nurse and depending on how well they can manage on their own may be looking to fill that job quickly.

One thing that worries me is that in my two lifetime serious relationships I was chased and love-bombed into submission and got "serious" in a matter of days. I now know through painful experience and through study that this isn't "normal" or even healthy - but many people do believe in "love at first sight" and soul-mates. I remember making a young lady bartender quite sad when I told her that I no longer believe in soul-mates.
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 07:46 AM
Quote:

Red flag warning - when a guy tells you who he is BELIEVE HIM!!! If they say you're too good for them you definitely are.

Your response was perfect.
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 09:50 AM
Happy Belated Birthday! I am so sorry to read about your toe. They always say that a toe that hurts or a toothache are the pits. There's little you can do if your toe is broken except "buddy it up" to the one beside it. Hopefully it will heal up nicely very soon.

Vanilla, I think you are a bit hard on yourself. I'm sure your hair is beautiful and there are some who would dearly love to have your "curly" hair.

Sorry about the kidney stone as well. Hope you are feeling better now.

Please take care of yourself.
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/14/18 11:46 PM
Doodler one of the styles I shall not be embracing (you will be pleased to hear) is the Jean thong.

V,

I hadn't heard of a jean thong. I'd bet a jean thong would go well with cowboy boots (aka sh*tkickers), a big white cowboy hat and a feather boa (shirtless, of course). I could be a jean thong cowboy. I think someone wrote a song about it...

Like a jean thong cowboy
Riding out on a moped in a star-spangled discotheque
Like a jean thong cowboy
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know
And offers comin' over the phone

Sorry about your toe and kidney stone. I hope you're feeling better.
Posted By: Dawn70 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/15/18 01:06 AM
Happy belated birthday, Lady V! Sounds like you had a fabulous day. I recently heard someone else talk of the curly girl thing, not using "harsh" shampoos on naturally curly hair. I need to do some more research as I'm not sure I "get it", but I might look into it. I, too, have naturally curly hair which I totally embrace and I'm blessed to NOT have frizz most of the time, so I'm not sure if that conditioner washing is right for me or not. Something to look into, I guess. But, you should totally embrace the curls!

Sorry about your toe and the kidney stone. Hope you are on the mend from those soon. Best birthday wishes from me and Molly!
Posted By: rd500 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/15/18 06:37 PM
Hi Lady V, sitting on a plane waiting to head to Gatwick. Just caught up on your latest post. Happy belated birthday. The dating thing is a strange old business and who knows what his thought process was but we do know its his loss. He sounds a bit of a strange one so maybe all for the best. Broken toe and kidney stones, wow, both very painful , maybe next time you go dancing stick to traditional and not ' break ' dancing , I'll get my coat !!!!

Good luck with the exams ( not that you will need it )

Take care , Rd
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/16/18 06:25 PM
RD Gatwick huh!

Have fun on your trip.

I can do a little tiny bit of break dancing but I prefer not!

Anyway beautiful niece had a perfect little boy yesterday by c section. Welcome JJ, your great grand pa would have loved you to pieces.

V
Posted By: rd500 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/17/18 06:37 AM
Congrats on the new addition to your family , circle of life, I hope some of aged Pa's DNA has been passed on. Even a small input of his DNA will stand to the child in his life. My trip was only a day trip for a funeral in Croydon. A good friends brother , very sad and certainly puts things in perspective.

Take care , Rd
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/17/18 07:32 AM
Congratulations on the new addition to the family. I'm sure everyone is happy w/the little one and your aged pa is looking down on his family and smiling.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 12:16 AM
RD condolences on your loss, so definitely not a fun trip.

Job thank you.

Well sitting today looking at blobby tum. Legs arms and ears looking great. But love handles and blob not so much. Humph!

I am fitter than ever and exercising well, whirling dervishing for all I am worth. Still no shift on the love handles.

I eat well and not too much so I hope if I keep at it then it will get stolen by the elves.

I got the news yesterday my decree absolute was passed AND backdated to 28 May 2016. The G gave me the birthday present on the 11 May 2016 of objecting to the D. Between nisi and absolute. I petitionEd the court (a prayer) and a Judge said the G objection unfounded and cancelled it. Which means I have been D for nearly 2 years as the absolute proceeds as normal! Yeah, yeah yeah.

Dating is ligit. I have been reluctant to date whilst uncertain about the D.

Life goes on.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 12:29 AM
Verse 1]
I'm free to do what I want any old time
I'm free to do what I want any old time
So love me, hold me
Love me, hold me
But I'm free any old time to get what I want

[Verse 2]
I'm free to sing my song, though it gets out of time
I'm free to sing my song, though it gets out of time
So love me, hold me
Love me, hold me
But I'm free any old time to get what I want
Yeah

[Refrain]
Love me, hold me
Love me, hold me
And I'm free any old time to get what I want

[Verse 3]
I'm free to choose whom I please any old time
I'm free to please whom I choose any old time
So hold me, love me
Love me, hold me
I'm free any old time to get what I want, yes I am

Rolling Stones
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 01:23 AM
Finally! I am happy to read that your decree absolute was passed. Now, you can write the next chapter of your life's story and not worry about whether dating was ligit or not.

Hopefully the G will go off into the night and not return to bother you any longer. You can now breathe easier! Aged Pa is looking down, smiling and saying it's about time for V to live her life to the fullest and be happy once again.
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 02:17 AM
Which means I have been D for nearly 2 years as the absolute proceeds as normal! Yeah, yeah yeah.

Dating is ligit. I have been reluctant to date whilst uncertain about the D.

Life goes on.

V
It's quite the milestone. Coincidentally today is the day that my own decree became final. Even though I was only tethered by a thread, I was still tethered and that was part of my own reluctance to date. There's other reasons but I don't want to clog up your thread.

It is an odd feeling of freedom for me and perhaps you. I don't know if you've ever spent too much time around horses but I can recall taking them from the barns out into the paddock many years ago. Some would race off, frolic and roll around in the sheer joy of freedom from walls and the lead. Others would just wander out and crop the grass in the sunshine. Also very happy.

A number of people have asked me what I was going to do to mark / celebrate my freedom. As it looks, I may go for a hike and then putter in the garden.

I hope you are doing things that give you Joy as well which it sounds like you are and that your toe is healing up well.
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 04:37 AM
I got the news yesterday my decree absolute was passed AND backdated to 28 May 2016.

V,

Good for you! It's incredible that it took so long to resolve.

I hope you're doing swimmingly. smile
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/20/18 10:10 AM
Thank you Job.

Andrew I did 5 hrs of ironing, went to the gym and ate a piece of cake. Yes, I do understand the dating issue, actually I have been getting dates but no chemistry yet. I am happy to chat about the dating thing.

And I am binge watching Bull whilst ironing.

I ironed my thumb, I have a beautiful silk dress in deep rose pink (doodler I will time share on it) which always needs ironing. It's glorious, sort of 1920s. But the swimming is with a costume, NO skinny until I am skinny.

I feel weird about it. It's sorta odd like the actual date can't be in 2016, that it can't be that easy. As if someone will come and say there is another hiccup.

It's like it isn't really real yet. Anti climax in some ways. If that makes any sense.

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/21/18 02:50 AM
I feel weird about it. It's sorta odd like the actual date can't be in 2016, that it can't be that easy. As if someone will come and say there is another hiccup.

It's like it isn't really real yet. Anti climax in some ways. If that makes any sense.

V
It absolutely makes sense. So much of what has happened to many of us is so bizarre that I keep expecting Rod Serling to step forward and do a monologue. An author friend of mine who does murder mysteries pestered me for a while to do a novel based on my own adventures. When I came here I felt that my story was unique only to discover over time that it was in many ways mundane especially compared to those where there was overt abuse such as your's.

It's been about a year and a half now since I made the choice to close the door to my ex but I always did have the fear (hope?) that she would turn back towards me. While our marriage wasn't all sparkles and rainbow coloured unicorn farts it was in many ways a pretty good marriage. Duty is a large part of what brought me here and I struggled with what to do if she did in fact turn up on my doorstep. Like a number of our ex-spouses I don't think that her life has turned out all that well for her. The poor choices she would make I now no longer am there to fix for her. OM had not been a reliable supporter either I believe. Now that the divorce is final she would have an even more uphill battle to have a relationship with me. I'm confident that she felt sure that I was a "Plan B" for a very long time. Perhaps she does still think that - there's no way for me to know. It perhaps will be a blow to her if I do form a new partnership but that is neither an incentive or disincentive to me.

As far as dating goes, since I have little interest in dating for social contact - I have a number of good friends of both genders who I see regularly - it implies a level of commitment to that person with the intent that it will grow into something more. I've read with interest comments here and elsewhere from women about what they are looking for and what they like and don't like about how they are treated by people at the beginning of their relationships. I know myself to be fairly intense and don't want to come across as "creepy old man". I've read where after one date or even casual contact that some guys (and gals) try to take over a person's life. That's certainly not me.

I know very clearly that I will never have that sort of relationship I had before again. It started when we were young and I was certainly naive and it grew as we both matured. I'm no longer young although I do feel younger than I did for the last few years of my marriage. I do worry that I will be unable to find the passion that I had for her and our life together. I recall the horror in a friend's voice when I told her that my ex was leaving me as she said "but you adored her. In some ways I worry that any new relationship would be "transactional" where I would provide some lady with security and comforts and she would in turn be a companion and lover. That doesn't seem fair to me. Perhaps one of the reasons I do look at it that way and perhaps this is an issue for other guys is that I do feel that I have choices. I've been assured that I'm a "good catch" - have all my own teeth, a full head of hair. But for nearly 30 years I lived with someone who was controlling, who regularly minimized me and to whom I was bound "for better and for worse" knowing that I had no choice but to accept the partner that I had.

Additionally, I have been hurt in ways that run deep. Most of us here have been. I am afraid to make myself vulnerable because it may happen again and I don't know if I would survive it a next time.

As a mature lady yourself, I would be interested in your thoughts on this, what you see of the men you encounter and like / dislike and how you see yourself in the mirror.

Ah well - enough nonsense for now

PS - As you probably know ironing is one of my "hobbies" although I've never ironed a dress before. I do so love the rhythm and the purely physical process of turning a wrinkled shirt into a crisp one or putting a perfect crease on my trousers. The fact that I'm dealing with what is essentially a somewhat dangerous power tool means that I need to focus on the task at hand. Yes - perhaps I "should" start dating - lol.
Posted By: Dawn70 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/21/18 07:09 AM
Sensational news, Lady V! I'm so happy for you. Big hugs and tail wags from me and Molly.
Posted By: sandi2 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/21/18 09:05 AM
Good to hear! ((hugs))
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/22/18 04:42 AM
Interesting post Andrew

I am an IRL dater, I come across better IRL. I am 64 but am told I look a lot younger. Am very fit, shoulder length blonde hair, with big big boobs and a great smile (the pluses) and am work orientated, study motivated, muffin topped with curlie frizz (the minuses).

In my dating life I like guys who are fit and interested in life, who smile and are relatively easy going. Who will sit with a glass of anything and mooch, chat and eat pizza (or whatever). More moonlight than sunlight. I would like a dancer, non smoker and groomed. At least solvent with no compulsions and more than anything SINGLE.

The following aren't deal breakers, hair, height, location, looks (as long as he can kiss well......), pets, children, job and hobbies.

I find as I get to know someone this stuff pales away, but it takes time so gentle contact, less electronics and more getting together dates IRL. I probably won't date younger than 12 years or older than 3 depends on the guy. Usually not attracted to dark men, I seem to prefer pale like me. Red heads, phoaaaaa

Generally I flow with the guy, but bad breath and poor grooming put me off big time as does being controlling.

My great issue is that guys simply don't ask for a date, or if I do then come across as saying they aren't good enough for me. WTF?

I have to make very sure the guy knows I am interested in knowing more and sometimes really spell it out. After that it's down to them, so my great knowledge is..... you are interested please ask for a coffee date and have only a coffee date in mind. Then flow from there. It's coffee, if she says no then it's "you can't blame me for trying!" Then wink. Openers are dead simple after a while, anything weather, food or current affairs related. Even how good the coffee etc is.......

Go out, date, relax chat coffee, hookup, hang out and have fun.

If an old girl like V can get dates then so can a young sexy buck called Andrew.

Go get em, smile and wink.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/22/18 05:47 AM
Thank you Dawn and Sandi.

Game, set and match to V!

V
Posted By: rd500 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/22/18 09:49 PM
Congrats Lady V, good things come to those that wait. Really pleased for you. Is that the end of it all now , financial as well ?
Posted By: Surfer Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/22/18 11:24 PM
V

Congrats. I can imagine there is an anti climax. Inevitably some (even minuscule) sadness. Even at having to had go through this horrible sitch. Nevertheless, it is a milestone that had to be achieved and I am very pleased you did - all that time ago : )

Lovely times ahead with JJ and family and no G I trust.

Hope the studies are going well. I am sure they are.

Hopefully this post will work.....

Surfer.
Posted By: Surfer Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/22/18 11:25 PM
It did!!!!!

Thanks Job ; )
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/23/18 09:00 AM
Originally Posted By: rd500
Congrats Lady V, good things come to those that wait. Really pleased for you. Is that the end of it all now , financial as well ?

Thanks RD

Yes until he sues me for something else.....

Would imagine this has dented his strategy.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/23/18 09:03 AM
Originally Posted By: Surfer
V

Congrats. I can imagine there is an anti climax. Inevitably some (even minuscule) sadness. Even at having to had go through this horrible sitch. Nevertheless, it is a milestone that had to be achieved and I am very pleased you did - all that time ago : )

Lovely times ahead with JJ and family and no G I trust.

Hope the studies are going well. I am sure they are.

Hopefully this post will work.....

Surfer.

It did!

And yes if I wasn't so busy I would be flat...

The G is gone gone gone at least in this girl. It is odd! Very strange like I reached the cliff edge only to find it wasn't one.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/23/18 09:56 PM
I dont know why but my body aches a lot and suddenly I am very fatigued. My feet are like blocks of ice and full of pins and needles.

Feeling stressed with my life and so so weary. Back to disrupted sleep because I have barely survived financially.

V
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 12:04 AM
V,

Sorry about the fatigue and ice and pins and needles.

There's this fitness/nutrition nutcase, Ben Greenfield, who swears by the kion coffee enema. He says it makes him feel clean as a whistle and his energy levels go ballistic. No way would I do that, but I'm hoping I can get you to give it a try and report back.
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 12:12 AM
Dear V- are you resting? Or are you burning yourself out?

Take some melatonin (all antural) and allow yourself a good nights rest. I often feel sick when I am emotionally and physically exhausted. A nice day of sleeping and doing nothing is the cure.

You mentioned you are a diabetic? How are your blood sugar levels?
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 12:17 AM
Ha! I read Ben's blog and had to laugh aloud...

-----quote below------

But coffee enemas aren't exactly some new underground biohacking method. The coffee bean and coffee plant have been part of herbal medicine, folk medicine and shamanic healing for thousands of years. One colorful description of an enema is found in the Dead Sea scrolls:

"...seek, therefore, a large trailing gourd, having a stalk the length of a man; take out its inwards and fill it with water from the river which the sun has warmed. Hang it upon the branch of a tree, and kneel upon the ground before the angel of water, and suffer the end of the stalk of the trailing gourd to enter your hinder parts, that the water may flow through all your bowels. Afterwards rest kneeling on the ground before the angel of water and pray to the living God that he will forgive you all your past sins, and pray the angel of water that he will free your body from every uncleanness and disease. Then let the water run out from your body, that it may carry away from within it all the unclean and evil-smelling things of Satan."

Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 02:49 AM
The pins and needles are a sign of peripheral neuropathy. This can be due to diabetes ( Metanx is a prescription vitamin proven to improve diabetic peripheral neuropathy - takes about six months - and alpha lipoid acid also helps). B12 deficiency can also be a cause so definitely get your levels checked (should be above 400 fasting without taking any oral B12 for 24 hours before the test).

Thiamine deficiency can also cause it - this is seen most often in heavy drinkers, people with poor nutrition or people consuming raw egg whites.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 03:25 AM
Yep type 2 diabetic!

However of course that means frequent checks and tests, my thyroid is underactive too. So I exercise a lot.

It's odd but you guys all go physiological whereas I go nut job.

Bloods are OK Ginger but no I haven't rested as I have to work full on to stay afloat. I still have that last tranche of L payments to make.

I love doodler suggestion that part of me is full of shite which needs an evacuation. I suspect it's the shite sandwiches I have been forced to eat that caused the blockage. I do love coffee though but will not be tempted to switching from the usual oriface for ingestion. But thanks for the suggestion. I have already more than paid for any past sins which are largely non indictable. I do wished I had sinned a bit more but I guess it's not in my nature.

Kml I have a docs appointment next week, had a thyroid test and vit D serum so we will see what comes of that. I am a vegetable as I eat so much of them.....

Last time was told to have a holiday! Oh yes with the money houndS chasing for payment.

Still thank you all for your concern, will report back.

V
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/24/18 05:41 AM
I do love coffee though but will not be tempted to switching from the usual oriface for ingestion.

After the colonic cleansing, you can recapture the fluids and offer it to that special someone in your life. A peace offering of sorts.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/25/18 07:40 PM
Some of the coffee here certainly tastes like that.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/26/18 01:31 AM
KML

Got the test results this morning. Apparently my vit D level is 8 ultra low. In fact almost in the super damaging level.

So they are going to give me vit D3 injections which is a loading dose of 100,000 ius after which I have three months on 5000 ius a day. This is prescription. Unsure if it's D3 or D2.

Doctor says it's one of the lowest readings he has ever seen. A few years ago I had a reading of 12 but they didn't panic then so no idea why this reaction now.

I have to supplement with B12, B6 and biotin? Those are low but not ultra low. I am alooking to have ALA with this but other than the vit D the rest is OTC.

Does that make sense to you?

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/26/18 08:09 AM
V - A good friend of mine had a super low vitamin D issue as well which in her case caused heart palpitations that had us all worried.

For her it was supplements but more importantly moderate exercise (which she still doesn't do) which I expect is not an issue for you and some dietary changes.

As I often say to people - "There's more than one way to skin a cat, but they all upset the cat". YMMV
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/26/18 11:22 PM
Just contemplating what I mean by single; it's easier to say who isn't single:

The married or in an R peep
The recently separated, widowed or divorced still in love with the ex
The one besotted with momma or poppa
The one besotted with themselves
The open with an addiction or compulsion which takes over their lives
The one who only wants to work or do sport or study or play games or...............
The one who loves money
The one on a break from a lover
The one still in love with a sweetheart
The one not open to an R
The one who prefers skinny brunettes with long legs and straight hair
The one who is completely broke or self inflicted I'll health

Those aren't single

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/26/18 11:23 PM
Oh yes and the player

V
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/27/18 03:55 AM
Wow V that is a super low level IF your range is the same as here in the U.S. Here.the lab normal range would be 30-100 with optimal being around 50.

Is your lab range similar? If so, make sure they check your parathyroid and serum calcium levels.

Extremely low vitamin D levels can sometimes be caused by an overactive parathyroid gland. Parathyroid hormone pulls calcium out of your bones and into your bloodstream. In response to the elevated calcium your body stops making vitamin D (which normally helps you absorb dietary calcium). The treatment for hyperparathyroididm is to remove the errant gland (you have four).

Now, if your lab's normal range is way lower this may be simple lack of sunlight and you need more sun and supplements.

Chronic kidney disease btw can cause low ACTIVATED vitamin D (1,25-OH vitamin D) but normal 25-OH vitamin D which is what's usually measured.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/27/18 05:57 AM
Yes it's the same it's the international units.

Parathyroid was tested is ok and kidneys too (apart from the stone) and bone density is very good for my agebut told may be 'soft'. I don't know the vit D type sorry will ask.

I never go out in the sun and it's 6 years since I had a holiday in the sun.

I have started doing a bit of gardening but my skin gets dry and itchy in sunlight and I smother myself in sun cream. Trying not to do that but work early morning or evening instead. I eat very well indeed but clearly am not getting enough vit D. So it's injections for me which I am told hurt a bit. It's intra muscular.

But told no calcium supplements.

Thank You KML will find the missing info on Tuesday.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/27/18 06:00 AM
Originally Posted By: AndrewP
V - A good friend of mine had a super low vitamin D issue as well which in her case caused heart palpitations that had us all worried.

For her it was supplements but more importantly moderate exercise (which she still doesn't do) which I expect is not an issue for you and some dietary changes.

As I often say to people - "There's more than one way to skin a cat, but they all upset the cat". YMMV

Thank you Andrew, the heart palps must be very concerning. I am just uber tired and very down. Pains in long bones and especially tibia and fibula. This is a long recovery I wish your friend well and relief soon.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/28/18 10:24 PM
Today I start a 100 day challenge of change every day, resolving an open sore issue:

Today's challenge:

So today I finish my tax accounts completely. Completely!

Starting midday until it is completely done.

I will report my challenge every day.

V
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/29/18 12:49 AM
So today I finish my tax accounts completely. Completely!

V,

Good for you! I hope you're able to finish the task quickly and efficiently.

Here in the U.S., since we celebrated Memorial Day yesterday, it means today is synthetic Monday combined with taco Tuesday. I don't know whether to try to accomplish something useful or just have tacos and a siesta. I'm thinking the latter would be best.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/29/18 07:50 PM
Day 2 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

Today I am going to deal with the 6 most difficult items in my in tray. Things that are outstanding and require pushing

Didn't finish yesterday but made great headway so tax accounts again tomorrow.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/30/18 10:36 AM
Day 3 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

The downstairs shower (the G shower) whilst clean is full of limescale as we are hard hard water. I used to clean the lime off with dilute vinegar but the G said his shower smelled like fish n chips.

Ranted in fact.

So tomorrow that shower, screen and tiles will get cleaned until all the scale is off and it gleams.

Not a small job.

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/30/18 12:19 PM
Vanilla - I had my own set of the labours of Hercules when I started cleaning my own home. My ex I would think of as "Mrs Minimum Payment" as she would do only the minimum necessary. So the downstairs bath here was a lime encrusted slimy mess as well.

I believe you have the same nasty chemistry available there as I do here, and to get my tub and shower stall gleaming for the first time I chose a dangerous path. I used SOS pads - the wool scrubbing pads with cleaner embedded in it - dipped in a product called CLR - a special nasty thing intended to clean of lime scale. You bet your patootie that I wore heavy rubber gloves and had ventilation going despite being all manly and indestructible. I also ended up going through most of a jug of the chemical and much of a box of the pads.

After getting all the gunk off then I washed it the regular way thoroughly because even though I work in the chemical industry I have no idea what devil's brew I had used.

It took me about 2 hours and a lot of sweat but that tub gleamed like (literally) never before.

If you do chose the vinegar path, I always have a jug of the double-strength cleaning vinegar here. And as an aside, higher concentration acetic acid is also an effective and environmentally friendly weed killer.
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/30/18 01:25 PM
V,

When you have a few minutes to spare, tell me what you think about Tommy Robinson.
Posted By: Coconut Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/30/18 01:36 PM
M's. V, you always have me standing in awe, I'm more of a one challenge a week kinda guy... But your aspirations are inspiring smile. I did manage to get my rock sliders mounted onto my truck this last weekend, as well as organizing a celebration for my sons graduation in FL this coming weekend.. Still working on meeting a stranger and asking for contact info, I struggle with that. One day maybe I'll meet your standards, you rock smile
Posted By: rd500 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 05:41 AM
Hi Lady V , great news that the financials are sorted. How you are dealing with your lists are inspiring , just reading them makes me tired.

Just to recap, the berk is out of your life , how great is that!!!!!

Time to live your Life for you now , and enjoy.

Take care , Rd
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 09:03 AM
Doodler I don't think about TR much at all, except to say if you want to take on the establishment then this isn't the way.

The judges here are very independent and they take anyone being above the law as numpties and wassocks and they react accordingly. Thank goodness, keeps those politicians in line.

So if you want a revolution and get away with it then go and uncover schinannigans. Don't take on the judges, no way you will win.

So he is a complete wassock. No more Street cred.

And what do you think of him.......

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 09:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Coconut
M's. V, you always have me standing in awe, I'm more of a one challenge a week kinda guy... But your aspirations are inspiring smile. I did manage to get my rock sliders mounted onto my truck this last weekend, as well as organizing a celebration for my sons graduation in FL this coming weekend.. Still working on meeting a stranger and asking for contact info, I struggle with that. One day maybe I'll meet your standards, you rock smile

That's not too shabby coco.

However the go get 'em isn't getting going. Remember an average of 2 a day!

Thank you for the approbation too.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 09:07 AM
Originally Posted By: rd500
Hi Lady V , great news that the financials are sorted. How you are dealing with your lists are inspiring , just reading them makes me tired.

Just to recap, the berk is out of your life , how great is that!!!!!

Time to live your Life for you now , and enjoy.

Take care , Rd

RD ithat's is super great. Only sadness on the horizon is Liam has a girlfriend. So I have a sulk on.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 09:15 AM
Day 4 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

In 14 days I take one of the most important exams of my life. So today I will completely organise my notes by chapter. I will review my case studies for the exam.

I will download past exams, case studies and answers, together with examiners reports. I will create an analysis of what I believe the examinable topics are.

I will identify the key topics, set up my project folders and buy a big cold towel to wrap round my head.

I will also get my study binders organised for the final project due.

This is readiness for the home run.

I will identify the topics I am struggling on and create final review notes for my tutor to review.

The pass percentage on this exam last year was 44%, the lowest of all the exams.

So this is prep day.

BTW shower is Gleaming!

V
Posted By: JujuB Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 09:58 AM
I have great confidence you will be in the pass percentage!

Good luck!
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 05/31/18 11:23 AM
BTW shower is Gleaming!

V
Huzzah!
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/01/18 08:39 PM
Day 5 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issue

Today I tackle the great bemoth of credit cards and set a strategy for paying them off, I am also going to post them to Quickbooks and track exactly what I am spending my cash on, where I am leaking money.

Restructure my budget.

This is going to be depressing and may take all day. The rest of the day I will study. I set up my files etc yesterday and put in my study plan.

I will be posting less until exams are over.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/01/18 10:19 PM
The origin of scrambled eggs for brains.

During a particular autopsy, the brain of an addicted syphallic murder victim was examined. The TV examiner said ' you can always tell disease because the brains are like scrambled eggs'

A little bit gross, but especially for Doodler.

V
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/02/18 05:15 AM
Have you checked out the Dave Ramsey baby steps? I disagree with his politics but he's good at helping people get out of debt. He recommends the snowball method (which, while mathematically not the absolute fastest way to pay off cards, gives more immediate reinforcement -which helps people stick to it - and can lower required payments faster).

The idea is simple - put any extra on the card with the smallest balance. Once that's paid off, add what you were paying on that to the card with the next smallest balance and so on.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/02/18 06:47 AM
Originally Posted By: kml
Have you checked out the Dave Ramsey baby steps? I disagree with his politics but he's good at helping people get out of debt. He recommends the snowball method (which, while mathematically not the absolute fastest way to pay off cards, gives more immediate reinforcement -which helps people stick to it - and can lower required payments faster).

The idea is simple - put any extra on the card with the smallest balance. Once that's paid off, add what you were paying on that to the card with the next smallest balance and so on.

Thanks kml will look at that. It tends to be that I pay off the cards with the highest rates anyway so they tend to have the lowest balances. I have two zero cards and two with big balances as I used these to pay my L.

See how it goes I have a smallish sum to play with. I am so tired of austerity and bargain hunting. We call it make do and mend. I buy clothes on eBay and Amazon when I can. I have lots of winter stuff, coats and jackets. But summer things not so much until I losee this last weight.

I have restarted regular dental check ups and chiropodist again. I get my hair done every 2 months (it will be less as a curlie girl) and my nails (only fingers) every 6 weeks. I had some medical tests and a manky mole removed. That expenditure is going on a card. I will look to pay that straight off in future.

I am thinking of a housemate again now that clever nephew has gone or possibly airbnb.

Haven't decided yet.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/02/18 10:46 PM
Day 6 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issue

Yesterday did not go well. It took so much longer than I thought to set up the studying. So I have to fit this in, plus do an extra challenge.

So my challenge today is batteries, bulbs, clocks and remotes in the house. I will sort through the remotes, reset the clocks and timers including the heating and hot water. It's a complex but not overwhelming challenge. Order missing parts and throw away or recycle unwaneed items. I will also test the fire alarms and redo the codes on the alarm.

I also have two appliances with frayed cords so I will order connectors and cut out the frayed bits.

V
Posted By: HelenaJ Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 01:45 AM
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 01:54 AM
RESTORED POSTING FOR HELENAJ

You're an over achiever haha! You can always postpone the 100 day challenge until after your exam? Either way just remember that they are self imposed deadlines and no one is going to judge you if it doesn't get done. You're putting a lot of pressure on yourself.

So far this is the only thread I've read, but going to work my way back. There's a lot to catch up on with you long timers smile

Are you getting your law degree?
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 03:17 AM
HelenaJ,

Got your notification...the forum has been having some issues with special characters, i.e., numbers, contractions, hyphens, long postings, etc.

Please use plain text and see if that will work for you in the future. Also, if your posting comes up blank, try clicking on the button called quick quote, remove the quotes and then hit submit. That is what I am doing to restore postings until the IT team figures out what the problem is.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 04:37 AM
Originally Posted By: job
RESTORED POSTING FOR HELENAJ

You're an over achiever haha! You can always postpone the 100 day challenge until after your exam? Either way just remember that they are self imposed deadlines and no one is going to judge you if it doesn't get done. You're putting a lot of pressure on yourself.

So far this is the only thread I've read, but going to work my way back. There's a lot to catch up on with you long timers smile

Are you getting your law degree?

Helena thank you for posting.

I have only just reached the end of my first year. But yes I could postpone but the fear and anxiety triggers me so it is better for me to move forward.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 06:56 PM
Day 7 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issue

Today I tackle the oven. There are two ovens in the cooker. I used one and the G the other. He didn't use it much I think but there is lots of burnt on food. I tried to use it once and it went on fire. The G liked bacon sandwiches and fatty food including potatoes cooked in goose fat. He might have also had TV dinners.

So it's likely I acted burned fat.

I thought I might need a new cooker.

So today I start the cleaning process actually put the vinegar mix on last night and woke at 6 to get this challenge done.

It's going to need another treatment. But so far so good.

All of the oven dishes are going through the dishwasher but that has been on going and they are getting cleaner every time.

----------------------------

My next challenge is to lose 2lbs of this excess weight, starting with a WFD tomorrow. Get ready for that today by eating vegetables only.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 07:06 PM
Helena

I have been thinking on your post. Now the D is doneeded then I think I can move forward. And some of the issues seem minor but they area in full and I don't like the fact that I haven't tackled them.

Manylon take time, others like the oven just effort and cleaning materials. I avoided it because I didn't want to learn I needed an oven I couldn't afford. That's head in the sand stuff.

Others like the shower were shaming. I didn't want to tackle the grossness of the G and it felt like I was a servant cleaning after him. It disgusts me and I am repulsed by his smoking and dirty ways. Smoking is my krypton. Apart from irritating my sinuses, I really can't stand the smell.

Still didn't finish the study task so that's the next half hour or so. Then my challenges will be complete to date.

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/03/18 09:47 PM
Good morning Lady V. Thank you for the visit to my thread. You've given me something to think on. Thank you.

For you, I only have cleaning tips. I cleaned my oven door and cooktop using a layer of baking soda with a wet dish towel that had dishwashing liquid on it laid over top. Let sit for a few hours and many of the stains will lift. Wear gloves - you are working with caustic soda with this mix. I have also had good results using fabric stain remover with an "oxy" formulation to clean tea pots etc. Once you add water (I use hot water to make it more "active") it releases oxalic acid which is very effective on tea stains. As always - be careful and rinse thoroughly.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/04/18 02:11 AM
I will look into using the baking soda trick. The oxy one I already use but I add napisan.

Kml, the news is not good, my blood pressure always good is currently 133/81. Doc wants me to take Meds I said no.

I am losing weight, I don't smoke, have coffee, drink or eat red meat, I exercise a lot. I live on vegetables and have almost no added sugar. Other than the weight which won't shift no matter what I do, even fasting (5:2). Doc couldn't answer the questions on the vit B issue.

It must be stress again.

I hate stress.

V
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/04/18 03:53 AM
Vi -
First of all - don't jump to taking BP meds based on one reading in a doctor's office. Try taking your BP at home at various times of day to see what it really looks like. Your bottom number is fine, and the top number can be somewhat elevated just by coffee, stress, driving in trafiic etc.

Second - exercise and weight loss are your friends when it comes to BP. Have you had your thyroid checked? Difficulty losing weight despite diet and exercise can be due to low thyroid - also low thyroid causes high BP.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 09:15 AM
Day 8 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

Cleaning the cooker

Day 9 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

I fasted today, tackled my blocked ears and sinuses. Started taking medications for my fungal infection.

Day 10 of 100 day challenge dealing with open sore issues

Study and revise chapters 1 to 7 ( there are 19)

V
Posted By: JujuB Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 03:05 PM
I dont know how you do it V. smile
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 10:47 PM
Day 11 of 100 dealing with open sore issues

Today I will sort a drain cleaner who can remove a drain blockage. I have put it off as I wasn't sure of the expense if it needs a camera.

My Gardner thinks it's tree roots.

It has been like this for a few years but got worse recently. We will see how this goes.

I have college tonight so no more revision.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 10:48 PM
Originally Posted By: JujuB
I dont know how you do it V. smile

Hard work, I am determined to put my life in order and get everything sorted that has been left for a long time.

Determined.

V
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 11:23 PM
Hard work, I am determined to put my life in order and get everything sorted that has been left for a long time.

Do I detect a little Jordan Peterson in that statement? wink
Posted By: JujuB Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/05/18 11:31 PM
Or maybe theres a little bit of vanilla in Peterson's statements
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/06/18 12:05 AM
Originally Posted By: doodler

Do I detect a little Jordan Peterson in that statement? wink

No I do stuff rather than just talk about it.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/06/18 03:44 PM
Woke at 4 am restless. Watched TV, a lot on my mind.

A great deal of work and study to do today.

My plan for open sore challenge today was study but I have two urgent jobs to do for clients and two calls but those are current. Cost 5 hrs or so.

So study is chaps 8 to 12.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 03:13 AM
So an open sore challenge for tomorrow happened today. It is day 13.

My lovely builder came today to help me as I have had a blocked drain in the G old bathroom since before he left. And I rediscovered it when cleaning the shower the other day. They unscrewed the outside caps and found under the header cap, a whole pile of used condoms.

Trust V they aren't hers.

So the G was bringing home used condoms or overused knickers down to the big house and flushing the evidence down the loo! Duh! Duh!

We have eccentric plumbing here and it won't flush but float. Don't get rid of evidence that way pea brain.

I frankly don't know whether to laugh, what next? Or be astonished the damn things last so long.

I hope he doesn't want them back.

Really!

V
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 05:17 AM
Ummm....doubt he was bringing used condoms home. More likely he was having guests over when you weren't there. Creep.
Posted By: kml Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 05:18 AM
But hey - bright side - he was using condoms!

My ex - knowledgeable physician that he was - apparently couldn't be bothered when he had his affair.
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 05:35 AM
Originally Posted By: kml
But hey - bright side - he was using condoms!

My ex - knowledgeable physician that he was - apparently couldn't be bothered when he had his affair.

My exH knew he had a zero percent chance of impregnating a woman, so I am pretty sure he didn't use them either. And he was having sex with his pregnant wife.

That's pretty gross V. He's an idiot. Very odd way of getting rid of evidence.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 03:14 PM
Day 14 of 100 dealing with open sore issues

Today I am going to wear shorts (not very short ones) and walk to the shops in the village

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/07/18 09:27 PM
And looking fabulous I am sure!

V - Have you ever posted to exquisitetobe? She is struggling with how to deal with an upcoming encounter with an abusive former X. I had nothing helpful other than hugs. I didn't know if you might have a perspective on that.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/09/18 09:35 AM
Originally Posted By: AndrewP
And looking fabulous I am sure!

V - Have you ever posted to exquisitetobe? She is struggling with how to deal with an upcoming encounter with an abusive former X. I had nothing helpful other than hugs. I didn't know if you might have a perspective on that.

No she hasn't been one of adopted Newbies. I will check in but likely not until after my exam Wednesday, mainly it will take me a little while to read all the threads and also once the clean questions start, the balls roll very fast and then I invest a lot of time in support.

Thank you for caring Andrew.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/09/18 09:38 AM
Well the world didn't fall in and no one stopped and pointed at my legs!

Today's challenge was about killing 9 ant nests, I bought 2lbs of ant powder. I used it.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/09/18 09:44 AM
Oh yes, a confession!

V got a big smmoooooochie tonight. Twice and not the same guy!

Waywardism gotta try it.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/10/18 11:28 AM
Day 16 of 100 day challenge on open sore issues

I am putting 5 cartons of bleach down the drains where the G deposits were made.

I must also study preaction protocols, eat out my exam strategy for each question on the exam. Undertake practice questions.

V
Posted By: AndrewP Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/10/18 12:23 PM
More cleaning tips. There's a product here in Upper Middle Kanukistan called "One Second Plumber". It's essentially a can of compressed gas. If one of my drains starts running slow I use it there. Given that my household consists of two rather hairy guys the tub drain gets a blast every few months. The standard product also ships with an adapter for toilets. In some ways it is far more effective than solvent type cleaners.

A "non-chemical" way of removing blockages.

PS - Thank you for stopping by exquisitetobe's thread.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/11/18 08:41 AM
I will Google. Thanks Andrew.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/11/18 05:13 PM
Day 17 of 100 challenge on open wore points

Today is the big study day, and I have one client issue to manage today

V
Posted By: doodler Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/12/18 12:17 AM
open wore

That's almost a description of my XW.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/12/18 11:49 AM
Originally Posted By: doodler
open wore

That's almost a description of my XW.

Yeah
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/13/18 12:56 PM
Day 18 of 100 day challenge on open sore issues

Doodler has cursed me sore is taking ten times to type.

Exam day not sure how it went. First time concerned.

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/14/18 08:46 AM
Day 19 of 100 day challenge on open sore issues.

Sort out one of my contractors and their account. It's been a mess for 6 years. I haven't a clue how much I owe him as the G completely messed up the accounting.

V
Posted By: job Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/14/18 11:22 AM
Vanilla,

Please start a new thread. You've reached the 100 postings/replies.

Thanks! BTW, keep up the good work!
Posted By: Vanilla Re: Just a Vanilla change 37 - 06/15/18 07:16 PM
First post next thread

First post next thread

V
© DivorceBusting.com