Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: cat03 GF number 3... step right up! - 07/17/11 04:08 AM
Mega lurker checking in, lol! It's been a while since I've come here to vent, but only you all could really understand...

So... I'm very over x and wouldn't want him back if he begged me now... the thing is, it seems he has a new gf now (mind you, his divorce hearing from fruitcake wont' be til October)...
I have NO feelings for him, I swear, but I think a primitive "you have someone and I don't" jelousy takes me over when he is with someone. I recognize it, it's the green eyed monster, it is not that someone is with him but that I don't have someone... I hate this feeling! It does not help that he is lying about it and covering it, why? beats me...

I think what really infuriates me are his stupid lies and mind games... his mom died last week and he kept asking me in an incredulous voice "you are going to the funeral?" even though at the end she wanted nothing to do with him and I helped care for her... she told me she loved me and called my name when delirious. This is the kind of crap & mind games he'd pull before... bet gf wanted to go and he wanted to see if he could discourage me from going.

Then yesterday he says "someone" have him free tickets to take kids to the water park... he wouldnt' tell me were the park was and kept talking in plural ("we" this and that). Not that he needs to report himself everytime he dates, is that he can just be frank not make up so many lies... maybe he thinks I'll say no to mess with him? phluase!

Had to get that off my chest... phew! I know people here have bigger problems, but this place has always been my safe haven for me to whine and complain, if you read this far hugs :))
Posted By: Lotus Re: GF number 3... step right up! - 07/17/11 11:48 AM
Hi Cat,

Gee, I really thought the new, almost ex was the perfect woman for him. After all, they both seemed nuts! Sorry he is being awful about, of all things, his mother's funeral. But you've rolled with so many punches in the past, this is a piece of cake! Hang in there. It's not easy finding the right guy. But he will come into your life.
Posted By: cat03 Re: GF number 3... step right up! - 07/18/11 03:40 AM
thanks girls)))))) I knew you'd understand smile It is a basic need that we all have I guess, to want to be wanted.

I'll try not to take his knuckle-headedness personal... I just hope this new woman isn't nuts...dear Lord, please let it be someone normal so my kids don't suffer like last time.
Posted By: cat03 Re: GF number 3... step right up! - 08/03/11 04:13 AM
Well, numbnuts did have that woman move in and her 4 kids... I swear, where does he get these people? he can't know her for more than 3-5mths. He told me he was not having her live there but sure enough my daughter tells me each time she goes to her dad's she sleeps with the little girls... all three girls are in one bed because the bottom bunk bed is spooky...geez... she says the other little girls are really small and she is not crowded -- I don't know how, she is a kicker in bed and I can never sleep all night when I sleep with her, so if she says it doesn't bother her it doesn't.
I'd be mad but for once she does not go to her dad's crying... these past months she hated going to her dad's as he'd only play video games with my son and didn't do much with her. Now that she has the little girls she is ok with going there... guess that's the silver lining... even what's her name told him he needed to spend time with her, so I guess that's a good thing...

Anywhooooo, I give up, I really don't care, he will never learn.
© DivorceBusting.com