Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: KarenMarieS The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/22/08 11:03 PM
Quote:
the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

Hi All
Happy Fall!

Ok so said I wasn't going to start a new thread, butttt, well its a womans prerogative to change her mind, and so many here do, a few times a day lol so here I am. Deal with it! lol

Weekend was nice, painted the kitchen! a sunny, happy yellow! I love it!
goodbye teapcups, hello sunny happy ,,,,,stuff!

Ry left for Boston Thurs. night. Seems , from what I can gather had a great time. Hes en-route back right now. Will be happy when hes home, yes even L.A home lol its closer

He went w/ his dad as that's were ex is from. Seems a good time was had by all, a bit too much of a good time Sat. night! but whatever. Personally if I ever got a change to go back to Boston I'd love to see the historical sites. but alas, we are talking a 23 yr old guy here and a very MLC " i dont wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid" dad, so a tour of the pubs was about all I could gather they did, that and the Pats game.

Fri. night in Ex hometown they met up w/ quite a few of ex old high school and college buddies, odd as when we were there 7 yrs ago, he didn't even try to get in touch w/ them.
( prob ashamed he was a family man, ugggh lol)

S text me and said they were nice guys and they were h aving a real good time.
Somewhere during the night, S and Ex started texing me repeatedly, Ex was teasing me that he was gonna try to get S into law school in Boston, I told him my cuz went there and its a great school, he was trying to yank my chain- knowing I'd prefer S closer to home, then S would tm me that dad was being a goof and so on and so on , I got a few jabs in at ex re: all his buddies had to leave to go home to WIVES

Sat. night a different story. Ex answered S phone after I had became concerned after 12 hrs of no return text, Ex yelled at me that they were fine and not to call sons or his phone! WOW.
I asked B , was I rude? he said not at all, I told him Ex had just yelled and told me a thing or two and he said consider the source and a drunk source at that.

What a buffoon, after I hung up, I thought, who the he!! does he think he is?? When we were married Ex would go out and not call and I would pace and pace, waiting for a call or something , I worried sick! yet R is sooo good at not letting me worry so this was out of character, I do wonder about his dads influence.

Hence I chose this quote,I find myself letting my guard down and thinking we've passed the bitterness and hurt part--- then--I am reminded of how selfish and uncaring ex can be.

oh well, they seem to have a good time that's all that matters.

ok just wanted to get this thread started and journal a little.
If anyone is still awake, bars open! lol

I have lemon drops if anyone is so inclined, or whatever your pleasure. \:\)

Posted By: fig Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/22/08 11:09 PM
OMG

lemon drop for sure

and

your ex is a jackassssssssssss and i wanna punch him but that is neither here nor there
More hot chocolate for me ;\)
HAHAHA thanks Fig,yea I wanted to punch him too after staring at the phone like wth just happend? jerk. Lemon drop it is!

and Donna hot choc sounds delish!! no baileys added?
Posted By: FRIEND Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/22/08 11:15 PM
Hey Karen,

How come anytime we all talk about our Ex's "selfish" is always used. How did we get so lucky to have met such selfish men? Even his family will tell me he's always been that way, why I didn't see it back then I'll never know.

Well Karen, I can tell you this, I haven't forgiven or forgotten yet, I'm trying to work on the forgiving but having a hard time with that one..........yes, even after all this time.

Get talking to you.............take care,
Friend
Posted By: FRIEND Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/22/08 11:17 PM
That's Great talking to you, lol.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/22/08 11:38 PM
Whew!!! I sure remember the pacing part wondering if X was dead, unconscious, etc. Nope, just out with his stripper!!!

Glad those days are over.

And, I'm sure Ry was under pressure from DisneyDad to "not have to explain himself to anyone!" Idiot!!!

Lemon Drop sounds yummy after an hour long bike ride. Line em up!!!!
I love Lemon Drops! YUM - I'll take 2 please!

So, I had to post since I saw my ex's name in the thread title. And just as his attitude - It's all about him!

Ya had me there for a few min. I was thinking - wow - K has a fairly decent R with her ex then BAM - he did a typical stupid ex trick (think Letterman would like to do those?). Never trust those idiots!

So, let's just talk about Lemon Drops. 'Cause they're more fun to talk about than Exes. And they're sweeter than Exes. And they make me happy, unlike Exes. And....

Barb
Hey Friend!

yes how strange uh? selfish=ex! I've always known ex was, in fact I made excuses for hi-- Still somewhat do- I always thought that his lack of compassion for someone home worrying was because his mother never really had him call home or didnt have him check in, so he just didnt get it. BUT I think as an adult, you have to drop some of those past habits at the door, if your spouse, would feel better w/ quick call , why not??
Ex would tell me when he got home, well I thought you'd be mad I was out, so figured i'd just wait till I got home for you to get mad.

ohhhhh yesss soooo glad those days are over!
B is soooo not like that!
Ha yea Jill just said that, glad I dont have to worry about him and Ry is pretty good at making sure I dont worry, so am curious as to what went on.

Never thought that when ex left, since Ry was 17, I had to worry about Disney dad syndrome, but yea, I kinda do. There is no way I could afford a trip like that for S, heck I have to save just to go to dinner! lol
at least when they are older they get it.
Hey Barbie Doll
Love lemon drops! Found the lemon drop mix at the store, we tried to make them w/ lemon juice once arrrrrrrrrrrghh ,,wheres my pucker smiley?? egads!! so this is sooo much better, cup up some fresh lemon , wet the rim of the glass dip in sugar sooooo good!

Well I was starting to have a decent R w/ ex, but I think we are back to square one again and ya know I am ok w/ that. Keep the check comin ex thats all I want ! lol
Yeah! the plane just landed. whewww lol

Gotta love that trackflight! so cool!

ok i can breath a little now. \:\)
Posted By: FRIEND Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/23/08 03:59 PM
Hey girls,

I've been having to deal with Ex alot lately because my Air Conditioning is going and he's trying to help me fix it, since it still is both our house, urrrr, of course he can't be man enough and just give it to me............I've had to friends whose wives had affairs on them, and the men have given them both the houses.........but NO, not my selfish Ex, it's all he has. Oh, he lives in a big home, all the fancy toys, but you see, it's all still hers. He might live there, he can pretend, but she bought it all.

That's how SELFISH he is!!!!

Sorry for venting on YOUR thread Karen. I'm glad your son is home, and sorry you have to still deal with Ex's antics. I know how you feel.

17 lemon drops for me please............and the day has just begone.
Posted By: ALL6785 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/23/08 04:06 PM
Hey Karen,

Just droping in to say hi.
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/23/08 04:18 PM
Glad your son got back safe, Karen.

Back to where there's respect because your ex obviously still doesn't get it! grrr!

Love those lemon drops!
17?? lol comin up!

Vent away friend!
and ohhhhhh you touched on another sour note w/me, the house!!
same as my ex, When he left, he didnt look back, didnt want squat to do w/ this house, family life, nada. Ok fine, go your merry way I thought. What does he do? he says, well we'll sell the house! what? we worked hard for this house! it took years, I was at my job 8 yrs to get the 401K to buy it, ( btw,i started saving long before we married AND he didnt want any of my paycheck going into the 401 but I insisted for this reason!)

Well he tried to get me out, stopped paying the mort. I was a SAHM and well, it got bad. Thank God my parents helped and bought the house from us. So actually they own it, but its a buren on them. I feel bad, I pay the mort. so thats ok but things go wrong, like you say the a/c ect. and i sometimes need their help. If he had any ballz like he claimed, he didnt give a hoot about the house and what he got out of it, money wise, wasnt worth displacing his S. He spent the money on trips to Mexico already

Such clod hoppers they are Friend. I do believe the same cloth was cut to make them!
Hi All!
Long time no EMAIL or nothing!!!! ;o(
Hey trip
Thanks, he was tired tho, cant wait to hear about it. Ya know like which pub sold the best beer lol

Yea I almost thought there for a min. ex was becoming human, but alas it was not to be. I am sooo glad that I dont have to deal w/ child visitation or nuttin!

B said it would be funny to hear what his ex chickie h as to say, wonder if she experienced the same selfish ways??
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/23/08 04:47 PM
Well, mine has told me things his ex GF told him. How he ignored her and talked about himself and how everything was all about him. yep, same complaints I had. Except, I never voiced mine. Just accepted him for who he was. All those years wasted not complaining because he left anyway. LOL
Oh Trip! I feel the same way! I voiced my opinion but still accepted it, why?? he walked out! durrr me lol
This was one of my quotes of the day, I laughed a bit , but thought wow, I do wonder if people do this now? With D what it is now. Kinda sad in a funny way, or funny in a sad way.

Quote:
When I meet a man I ask myself, 'Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?'
-- Rita Rudner
Posted By: BethM Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/24/08 06:52 PM
K,

Is ex originally from Marshfield? His mom doesn't live there anymore, right? Who are they staying with?

Thank you for the B-day card. I lovedddddddddddd it!

Love,
Bethie
Marshfield? ex is from Swampscott, next to Salem. In fact his sister is a real witch so there ya go \:\) he he he

No mom lives now in Tenn. as of Feb. She was here in San Diego for many years.

His sister the witch lived here in so cal, and ex came out to college and wanted to stay, When we married, the rest of them, other sis, BIL, niece, parents came out for the wedding and then decided to make the move out here, they were tired of the winters and wanted to be all togher, so when we got back from our honeymoon they called to tell us. OH BOY!!! YIPPIE SKIPPY! lol
No really it was fine, I did like having them here.
Now everyone is spread out, CO, Tenn, CA.

and you are very welcome!

AND
MY NEW FRIDGE IS HERE!! I AM SOMEBODY NOW!
Posted By: Lissie Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/24/08 09:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Chickie Marie

A new Fridge!

ENJOY

Quote:
Now everyone is spread out, CO, Tenn, CA.

Um doesn't anybody wanna live in Jersey anymore?

jeeepers
LOL well sure Lissie , i am sure lots of people wanna live in Jersey!
my Ex SIL has lived in so many states, not sure about Jersey tho, I actually only know you and Joe Piscapo from Jersey lol

Went to San Diego today w/ some friends an area called Seaport Village, one of my fav places ever! all these cute cute stores and restaurants right on the water front.My fav things, Shopping, Food and the Ocean! lol

We had a great time! adn I got a little dent in my Christmas shopping. My GF C and I went to dinner after and talked for hours.
It was such a nice day, glad I went, almost didnt.

Golly Gee but this not working is starting to grow on me! lol
my gf C and I talked about going back to Kohls, ughhh, just not sure if I can do it. We'll see.

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!
Posted By: fig Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 01:49 PM
morning smoooooooooooooooooooches Karen!!!
Posted By: ALL6785 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 02:45 PM
Happy Friday Karen! Woo Hoo!
Morning Fig! Morning All!
Happy Friday!

Whats the plans for the weekend?

Are we read to drone on and on about it? lol

Crossing fingers my S will make a visit home, but who knows.

Have a good one!
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:13 PM
Drone away! Others do and it's no problem. ;\)

New fridge is exciting! I remember when living in an apartment and the thing I looked forward to the most when moving was getting a washer and dryer. No diamonds for me! Washer and dryer all the way! how sad is that? LOL!
Hahha its not sad T, its well its a chick thang.

ok i must get some work done.

I sure like this board. I really hope that it stays a safe place for everyone, but I am not so sure. \:\(
It should be a place to come for comfort and hugs and advice and to vent, vent not blog, IMHO, its also frustrating when someone who dosnt know you from a hill of beans decides they can sit and say the meanest, degrading things, considering the source , I guess its not a surprise, bitter, mean people do that well.

Still its hurtful , cause whatever path we have chosen in life, whatever career , whether it be a CEO, Attorney, cook, a full time mom, it should be respected and not be critized.
I have never even thought of critzing someones path in life, I may of questioned it to myself, but never put pen to paper or in this case, fngers to keyboard and belittled someone for doing something good in life they were proud of.
And to top it off, watch so called person, get proteced while those of us hurt for it, get told to husssh.

I know this is suppose to be a closed subject. Dont dreg up the past, but something triggerd it again today and dang I am 49, so getting to that age I dont care what i say! lol
and a tax paying citizen, yessss even us SAHM are tax payers!
and I just wanted to vent and blog that! In case I dont come back lol

Happy Friday!!
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:32 PM
Here, here!

So true and interesting how one can dictate against the voices of others. Tells me a lot. How some posters get to say how things should be run around her and yet, others get their hands slapped.

Really, I stopped posting some of my issues publicly because I have been judged and criticized. It hasn't been a safe place for me to do so and that has made me sad.
Thanks Trip
I agree and I do not like seeing my friends hurt!
Posted By: fig Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:36 PM
I am all for torches and pitchforks

and

i am so ready for a bunring in effigy or however int he hell you spell it
Posted By: Lissie Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:39 PM
Quote:
In case I dont come back lol

Why won't you come back?

If Amyc hasn't been banned yet , I think you are super safe. ;\)

Anywhooo

Chickie Marie I wish you a very happy Weekend.

And you are a stand up chickie that is fo sho!
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:39 PM
Torches and pitchforks! Git 'er done!
haha pitchforks are good!

Oh I prob will come back, just slowly as I see my old group leavin, well ya know \:\)

I'm a sentimental fool that way

You guys have a super weekend too!
Off to get NEW food for my NEW fridge! LOL
Posted By: fig Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:50 PM
hey...
remember to blog about your food choices and the reasons why some other country's food is superior to our country's food will ya?????

Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 04:52 PM
Oh, I can so do that!!!
LOL Fig your a pip!!

Hey I have a Q for anyone who is , well medically inclined lol

Is a temp for an adult of 99 or 99.2 a fever nor not quite?

We were discussing this yesterday and now it bugs

I thought I was getting sick but then thought it was allergies, I had a reading of 99 but then sometimes it was 98.7, weird therm.
My friend Cin said oh yea thats a fever, my other friend J said noooo it could be hormones, her natural body temp.

soooo anyone??
Posted By: naej Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 06:09 PM
98.6 or 98.2 depends how you convert 37C but in actual fact a normal can be a few degrees either way. Plus it varies day and night etc.
Plus how long before you had a warm drink.
Hope it was nothing serious anyway. I think you wil know when you hae a fever or are sick, body will display other signs.
Have a good wk end ya all.
Posted By: Lissie Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 06:39 PM
HI Naej!
Thanks Naej!
I figured that, and in fact went back to normal, and i was hot all over as it was sooo warm in the house. Nope no excuse to lay in bed and do nothing . Dang! lol

Have a good weekend N!
Posted By: qoe100 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/26/08 07:14 PM
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
LOL Fig your a pip!!

Hey I have a Q for anyone who is , well medically inclined lol

Is a temp for an adult of 99 or 99.2 a fever nor not quite?

Wellllllllll, I can only tell you about "mememememe" cuz that what it's all about, right? My "normal" temp is 96.8 which means if it's 98.6, I'm sick!!!!
Oh your sick young lady, your sick!! \:\)
Hey Karen,

They were inconsiderate when married to us and we should not expect them to change now. Our kids - well, we forgive them because their kids, sowing their oats and they don't need that. But I just posted to Friend on another thread that we need to remember our exes the way they really are/were.

He's the same isn't he? So ask your son to not allow his dad to have his phone because he's insulting to you. Your the mon. You're allowed to worry.

My son just told me he has to have his wisdom teeth pulled. I made the original dentist appt. I need to make the next one. I need to take care of him when it happens.

So darn it, I need to be able to call him 5 years from now to see if things are ok.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/27/08 11:03 AM
Yup, and when they're 75, we'll still be calling to remind them to take an umbrella if it's raining!!!
Posted By: naej Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/27/08 11:13 AM
WOT!!!!! they have phones on the erm other side? or will we just shout?
then again maybe you were child brides.
Hahha yea really Jilly, ya gonna be around when K is 75?? I want your vitamins!

Hey Naej!!

Hey Happy!
Thank you for stopping by on your visits! Always love your advice and thoughtful words.
Your right, dang it we are allowed to worry as moms! Heck my mom worries constantly about me and , well I'm a little over 23!

I had to really lol when ex said to me or yelled to me on the phone, Hes w/ ME hes fine! BAHHAHAHA come again?

Yea hes an adult so I trust hes ok,but not cause hes w/ YOU ex.
I just would of slept better if I could of just gotten a tm saying : back or alive!

My good friend said ya need to let go, but my other friend voiced her opinion that yes, I do and its my nature to worry I worry about my parents/B my niece/nephews, just do, and my ex is not her H, who is responsible and didnt walk out on the family
I was glad she said that \:\)

Have a great Sat. ya all. It is HOT HOT HOT here. and I am SICK SICK SICK of it lol
Hey all!
Its Saturday night and I aint got no body , I got some money--- oh wait , no I dont! lol

Took S to lunch today at a nice Chinese restaurant , we had a nice talk, he finally told me all about his Boston trip

Seems they met up w/ cousins of ex. Funny never even knew he had these cousins, let alone interested in meeting up w/ them, hes just not family oriented that way, besides his very immediate fam.

S said he had a really good time, they were quite a bit older and were just lovin thier CA cousin , someone new they had never met! They sound like great people, too bad I never met them! I wonder why when we were there ex never got in touch, hmmm
He also met up w/ friends from HS- I wonder if hes thinking of moving back-- well if he does, he best get himself a good ol job lol

ok back to watching football. ugggh! lol
The things we do when bonding w/ our offspring!
Posted By: qoe100 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 09/28/08 02:33 AM
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
ok back to watching football. ugggh! lol
The things we do when bonding w/ our offspring!

That's for sure!!! I must've gotten a dozen calls from my bro and D while MI was playing.....

And then, I fell asleep, we were so far behind and we scored a bunch in the 4th qtr and I missed it all!!! We won!!! Oy vay!!!
At least that was your team! This was two teams i have no interest in, Penn St. and something else . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
luckily mom called to tell me about the furniture they picked out whewww lol
Hi all!
Long and last one I promise! lol maybe LOL

Well I was going to let my thread just slip off into the sunset, had nothing to say of interest, not that thats ever stopped me before lol and I figued it was time to leave, after all most of the people who wrote to me are all gone bye bye now, just have to keep in touch the old fashion way.

Then I thought well gosh, I dont like leaving things undone.
So i'll just wrap it up.

5-1/2 yrs when I came here, about 6 months after ex left , I like most everyone here was devastated, lost, scared, angry, you name it.

Fast forward this weekend, We took a trip up to Pismo Beach, a darling little beach town up central coast, about 4 hrs away, B and I were sitting outside , having dinner and drinks and watching the sunset over the ocean, it was just beautiful!
We had had a great day, playing tourist at Hearst Castle, our hotel was right on the waters edge- We had done a little Christmas shopping in town, wine, shopping and shrimp, seriously it dosnt get much better then that for me! lol

I sat there that night, and my mind drifted to 6 yrs ago in July when my ex dropped the bomb on me out of the blue. I honestly didnt think I'd even smile or be happy again, never mind find love and be happier then ever, and the most important thing to me, to really feel loved and appreciated, something when I look back ex could never provide, never returned the love.

It all came together last week, when my ex called me and again out of the blue, the man loves shock and awe it seems, Started the convo w/ a nasty attitude and yelling, I was gobsmacked. We had been getting along realy well for close to a year.

A week earlier he had asked me what the deal was w/ our S and his "gf" in NY, its been going on a while and well, we are all curious about a R where they do not see each other, and seems to be keeping them from being open to new R.

Anyway, not a big deal but as a mom I and others who love S are curious about it. Ex had asked me and I had suggested on their bonding trip to Boston he bring it up " good idea" was his reply

So i tm him and asked if he had found out anything ( i never call him--- for a few reasons lol) well the phone rings and BOOM , out came the spew I remembered from 6 yrs ago, " what the He!! Karen? what doyou want to know?? geeze" I didnt know what to say as I was shocked I told him it was no big deal just ,,just,,,well, I didnt get much more out as he went off on me and told me He was not taking sides! SIDES?? I never ever said that, i just thought he found out more then I could.

I sat there dumbfounded then shook it off and said listen here EX! do not yell at me, ya lost that privledge 6 yrs ago , I asked a question--I was concerned about OUR S, thats all- no sides to be taken! Just concern, and do not ever call me yellig again, in fact, unless there is an emergency, do not call me period.

I was very shocked as just this last summer an incident came up and when I called ex w/ concern he sang my praises! Said he really liked that we could talk and confine n each ohter over S.
WHAT HAPPEND? lol
total strange behavior, anyway, i figure he was drinking as he did slur his words.

He tm me after and said, you'll never change!
LOL
oookkk so I realized at that moment that a friendship is not goign to work w/ him, sadly and I did try hard, I really did.
I wanted us to have a good R for Rys' sake, but its not to be, just like we couldnt be family - in a way I am relieved as it was hard at times, being nice , friendly, all smiles when he came over, knowing the awful things hes done.

So it all came together, Having ex completley out of my life, even as a friendship, my new life w/ someone who I adore, and feel so safe and loved and like a partner with. Its a big difference and one I am glad to be involved with

So end of my DB story.
Still have to come around to others threads tho, how can you not want to read Kevs antics and Alls quips and Barbs perfect sunshine threads and C2 inspiring words that I sometimes carry w/ me through out the day?? SG and Brig and Trip adn I'll stop before I forget anyone! and many others here I admire and look up to-- So being a guest here is gonna work out fine!

Happy Life everyone!
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 10/08/08 06:42 PM
Karen,

I am so glad your fast forward was to something wonderful. Such a needed thing after all of the pain. And funny, in the odd sense or maybe not even so, that we get shows of how wonderful things can really be when the ex rears his ugly head again.

Your weekend sounds awesome!
Hey Karen,

Just a quick note of congratulations on your wonderful new life. Sharing the positive stuff help others to know that there is life after the D, but not just life, GOOD LIFE as well. Your trip sounded absolutely wonderful and only inspires me to continue believing that could be me one day (well, I mean with someone of my own, not me and "B" \:o )

Aside from the occasional blow ups, it sounds like you have peace and that is great. It seems that many of us have the periodic conflict with our X and maybe it will always be that way. We WILL disagree on things but that does not give us the right to be disagreeable. You have a great response in telling X he no longer has the right to talk to you the way he occasionally does. (My X blew up recently but it was through email and I did not respond, things went back to being calm between us very quickly)

We cannot let these people steal our joy, right?

Anyway just wanted to congratulate you again on you new life and encourage you to keep the updates coming, it gives others who want to receive it, encouragement and hope for the future.

Blessings!
(p.s. Fight On!)
Hey Ms Karen...

Great post! And I totally hear you about moving on to a better place. With a better person. One who would not show you that kind of disrespect.

Your ex is an ass and a stranger. Good you ruled out "being friends". It is one thing to coparent and eventually you'll become grandparents on the same day. You'll probably have to deal with a wedding as well. But at least you can communicate enough to get through it.

Your "B" is a lucky guy. Because you are a living gem. And I'm proud to call you one of my bestest friends.

Love ya, Mean it!

Barb
Awe Barb,

you are getting me all teary eyed

(Yeah, I know you were talking to Karen but I like those "chick flick" moments )
Oh now look!! i was done posting here and , well Barb, Trip, C2, you gots me in tears!

Barb thank you! I really appreciate that! I think I'm the lucky one, well ok B is a bit too ha ha. I have to say that for a long time I really did think I was damaged goods, my ex was smart and a good person, if he said these awful things about me and couldnt love me, well I must be broken! So glad I got over that issue!
Its great being on this journey w/ you and the other rebels lol
Amazing women you and they are!
Thaks again Barb!

C2
My buddy
you will sooo find someone when the time is right , its an old saying but when you are not looking and least expecting, someone very special will come into your life, and like I have said before , for real that will be one very very lucky woman, as you are as Barb said, a living gem! You know it takes work at times to make a R work , you are willing to do that work!
XX

Trip
Thankyou! yes I am glad the fastforward has come, I remember saying those exact words years ago, when going thru the pain, how I wish it could be just fast forwarded, well it wouldnt of worked an i may not of appreciated it as much , so it really does all work out for the best. I hope you are having FUN!! lol
Posted By: Trip Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 10/08/08 11:48 PM
Hugs to you, Karen!
Barb is right, B is lucky. It shows in your posts and thoughtfulness to others. You were never damaged goods. You know that now.

And I am having as much fun as I can with this sore back. It hurts!
Karen,

As I read these posts, it reaffirms how much these stories need to be viewed by others on some of the Newcommers, MLC and other threads. Unfortunately, well intentioned efforts to share with some on those boards backfire. People are only ready to receive something when they are ready to receive something (yeah I know, "how profound, huh?")

The happier you, Jill, Barb and others are, the more encouraging it is for the rest of us.

Thanks for affirming my status as a "gem" lol! I haven't posted much lately but I do know of a few ladies at church that see some of my "shine" but I haven't felt that sense that any of them are the one for me and I am content with that. Friendship first and who knows, maybe one day the lightbulb will click.

So, in the meantime I take pleasure in knowing you (and others) are enjoying life with special someones. \:\)

(Sat: Sanchez is still injured and may or may not play. If he can't go, Mustain will do fine and it will be a good experience for him- I actually hope Sanchez sits out)

Fight on!
Hey C2
Now see I didnt stay away! lol

Funny you say this too, I was just out w/ friends , we went to this outdoor market type place, well ok its Toms Farms, maybe you know it lol but a younger friend of ours from Kohls joined us, shes my sons age, she was telling us about her aunt, tad younger then me, whos H just decided to leave. Yup. Same story, the whole family is just in shock, friends mom who is this womans older S is just in a rage over the H. The kids are in HS and they are all so upset. It was like listening to a bad movie you see all the time!

I suggested some things for her aunt, freind says everyones shocked cause she is willing to take her H back, and no one can believe it. Oh I can I thought! I know that all i can do is suggest things to this aunt ( I gave my email addy) but when it comes down to it. Its in her timing.
Sad tho, hearing the story adn seeing a friend of mine hurt because of it.

Ok so, Do you think we can win w/o Sanchez?? hes good!! and a cute lil thang! lol Cougar alert! lol
Hope he dosnt get the virus thats going around! Hey you were there, Ry called me yesterday he has been struck! was sick all tues night , skipped classes yesterday but dragged himself there today. They said those at the game may be contaminated. uggh
Hope you stay well.
My poor booboo , he needs his mama lol

Thanks C2 you are so sweet. I value your friendship!

XX
Ouch, it hurts every time I hear that another person is going through a separation or D. We have felt what they are going through so I think it is always going to hurt a bit as we try to help someone get through situation. \:\( Still, even at our own discomfort, we need to help them as we were helped.

I've heard of Toms Farms but haven't been there. Also heard it is a biker stop when people go on their bike runs! Karen, are you switching from Cougar mode to "bad girl" mode when you are not being prim and proper for B \:o LOL!!!!

Sorry to hear about Ry and the illness, each year it seems like the flu bug gets worse and worse and I am already hearing about some getting pretty sick. I think I need to steer clear of everyone, I don't want to get sick before my trip next month. \:\(

By the way, it looks like Sanchez will play but if (when) it turns into a route, then Mustain should get some playing time which is good. One knowledgable source says 34 - 0 which sounds good to me. ;\)
Posted By: cat03 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 11/10/08 10:26 PM
hey KM! how is it going? I see lots of my buddies missing in action, was there a mass exodus I missed? coming here with my tail between my legs, lol, hope to see the rest of the gang posting again)))))))))
Cat
I posted on your thread - yes we exited , stage left lol
Posted By: cat03 Re: The stupid neither forgive nor forget; - 11/11/08 04:17 PM
crossposting here, lol, let me know how I can join u guys
© DivorceBusting.com