Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Fender Have A Cigar - 02/16/08 05:05 AM
The lock monster finally got me. So in keeping with my Pink Floyd themed threads I named this one "Have A Gigar."

BTW, it was a first for me to have sgctxok actually post on my thread telling me to start a new thread, LOL.
Posted By: swashy Re: Have A Cigar - 02/16/08 05:21 AM
Sam Adams please! \:\) Hope you are good bro.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/16/08 08:59 PM
I am doing great Scott, thanks for asking. I see you are doing well also.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 11:58 AM
Fender,

Any news yet??

How about that coffee?
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 01:01 PM
Coffee coming up. No word yet and I think they are waiting on the background check is the hold up. I don't know how long it takes to do one but it shouldn't be too long as I have never been arrested or filed for bankruptcy and have no warrants as far as I am aware, I mean the Air Force tolerates no crap so I have been a good boy for a very long time. Even lived in the same house for the last 12 year, so all that should simplify the process.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 01:35 PM
Hopefully won't take too long then. \:\)

Are you ready to go back to work or still have stuff you are catching up on while off?
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 07:50 PM
Pam at this point it doesn't matter if I am ready or not. It's work or starve! LOL
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 08:46 PM
Quote:
I have never been arrested or filed for bankruptcy and have no warrants as far as I am aware

What about your other idenity? Can it be traced to your current one?
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/18/08 11:48 PM
Well crap, I never thought about that!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 02:37 PM
smooooooooooooooooooooooooooches Fender!!!

We were talking about you this weekend

I said we should send pics

but....

only one of us has your email address

tap tap tap tap tap

Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 06:40 PM
You can get my e-mail addy from Big Hands, I don't mind at all.

I got the job. Got a call this morning that I will be starting orientation next Monday. Woot!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 07:13 PM
yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woot woot

raise the roof my brutha!!!!!

congratulations!!!!

I will send you lots of boring and unfunny emails!!!!!
Posted By: KarenMarieS Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 07:16 PM
Congrats Fender!

as someone who has spent the morning again job hunting I can imagine you are happy!! yeah for you!
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 08:45 PM
WTG, Fender!!! You're among the employed once again!!!

Congratulations and I hope you love your new job!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 10:18 PM
Indeed it does appear I can buy groceries once again. That should make the kids happy. \:\)

Thanks for all the well wishes and congrats. It just feels so weird knowing I will be going to work Monday somewhere other than a military installation. Heck I don't even have to wear a uniform!!

Fig, send all the e-mail you want.
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 11:03 PM
Congratulations, Fender. That's great news to read.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 11:09 PM
Quote:
I got the job. Got a call this morning that I will be starting orientation next Monday. Woot!

WHOO HOO!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Pary time!!!!!!!!!!!
\:D \:D
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Have A Cigar - 02/19/08 11:29 PM
Congratulations to you Fender. I knew you'd get it.
Posted By: Kman Re: Have A Cigar - 02/20/08 02:02 AM
Congrats dude - good luck as you start your new career.

One thing to remember - some aspects of your new job and new employer will be quite different from your military days, and I'm not talking about just your day-to-day responsibilities - more like the attitudes, the way things get done, administrative, etc. Not saying it's bad, just sometimes quite different - there may be a period of adjustment time as you get used to these things, but I have no doubt you'll succeed. Just something from my military placement days...

OK Kevin is off of his career transition soapbox now. Congratulations again, and best of luck!

Kev
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 12:01 AM
Kev thanks for your input. Believe me, you are not the first one to tell me this but thanks for doing it all the same. I am smart enough to know the civilian is a totally different animal than the one I have been dealing with for the past 26yrs.

One good thing I got going for me is that a large majority of the people at the plant are prior service. Heck, even one of my old supervisors will be working in the same area.

Well I got to check the divorce block for the first time today. And to be totally honest it was easy and I did it without any emotion. Just another day as far as I am concerned.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 02:17 PM
morning smooooooooooooooches cutiepie!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 04:19 PM
Smooches and coffee for you Fig. \:\)
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 04:32 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 10:44 PM
Well this weekend is the XW's turn to have D12. I have been asking for info on when and where she wants to pick up D12 and have gotten exactly zero info. So today D22 calls me and as we are chatting she tells me "mom" is picking up D12 Friday night from my house. I don't mind her picking up D12 from here but you would at least think she could have told me that!

Anyway, depending on GF's schedule for the weekend we may stay in town and go to a basketball game or head to the beach. I am hoping for the beach because it may be a while before we get to go again any time soon.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 10:55 PM
The beach?????? No fair!!!!!! I'm chipping ice and you are talking of going to the beach!!!
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Have A Cigar - 02/21/08 11:25 PM
Fender,

Now is the time for you to tell your GF that is what you want to do. She can't read your mind. Believe me when I tell you this -she WANTS you to take the lead here and tell her that is what you wish.

this is a good weekend for you Fender. You don't know how many you will have once the new job starts. The beach is close. Your daughter will be with her mom, prices are low this time of year. You two may become closer. The beach is sexy Fender. I myself haven't been there in years because X and I used to go. But I should. So you go and take GF with you.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/22/08 01:12 AM
HT, I have been telling her I would prefer to go the beach instead of staying in town and going to the game. It all depends on her work schedule.

And now I seem to have made an error in judgment. It started innocently enough. I texted GF and asked her if she wanted to meet for a beer after she got off of work? We often do this on Thursdays. She replied "still working, going to get off late." I took this as a no.

So I decide to go out to the place we frequent in hopes she may come by anyway. I sit alone and have a couple of beers. She calls and I tell her I am there. The first thing she does is say "I will let you go." I told her no, we can talk. Well she chats for about a minute and then says she is heading home.

I remembered something I needed to ask her and called her back. She seemed a little short with me. She mentioned she hadn't had anything to eat most all day. I told her I had left the bar and why did she not tell me she was hungry earlier when she first called? She said and I quoute, "I didn't know I was invited." I told her she was always invited as far as I am concerned. There is no one I would rather spend time with except my kids.

WTF, I had already texted her earlier and asked her out. She pretty much said no and then when she finds out I went out anyway she gets upset.

I tried to call her back and she wouldn't answer the phone. I left her a message telling her I was sorry she misunderstood, that I only went out in hopes she would drop in anyway.

Just a bummer of a night now.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/22/08 03:20 PM
ick Fender

and

a confession here...
I am just like your girlfriend

for me, anyway, it would be snarkiness because i was jealous that you got to go out and I wanted to go with you and now it looks like you had a fine time without me (pout)

for real

I suck

but that is how I would have reacted too

and

sometimes I know I am acting that way and so i wouldn't answer the phone...not because I was mad at you but because I felt like a sniveling twit and didn't want to embarass myself further

sometimes we need a little cooling off time
Posted By: whiskey.tango Re: Have A Cigar - 02/22/08 03:34 PM
Wow. GF thing is a tough one. Have you two talked this out? IMHO this is unacceptable treatment, after 24 hours, I would definitely be talking about it.

But then again, I'm a hard a$$ since the divorce. If I know something is wrong and a man chooses to avoid me rather then talk about it, or 'punish me' for a misunderstanding or taking some time for myself, that shows insecurity. And a lack of respect. I can't take the drama.

The situation you describe sounds like drama.
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Have A Cigar - 02/22/08 08:52 PM
Fender,

I too sometimes have a grueling schedule. But then sometimes I just take a day or an afternoon off. Like today!

Balance. I'm trying to teach myself better to have balance in my life. Too much work makes me cranky as it does anyone.

Fender, one of the things I did after the D was to make myself a list of the things that are most important to me in relationships. Maybe you should write yours down too. High on my list are:

Be certain the person you're having an R with is truthful/honest and give them the same back

Don't take blame for things you don't do, but take blame graciously for the things you are responsible for within 24 hours.

So maybe you should give her 24 hours and see if she gives you a head up on what was really wrong.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/23/08 12:18 AM
We talked today and everything is good. Going to the beach tomorrow for a much needed day away from this town.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/23/08 02:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Fender
We talked today and everything is good. Going to the beach tomorrow for a much needed day away from this town.

Good!

Hope you have a great time. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/25/08 01:45 AM
Just got home. Had good time this weekend. Hope all is well with everyone?

I have to report to work at 0900hrs in the morning. I am a working man once again!
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/25/08 11:44 AM
Whoo Hoo!!!

Go Fender!!

Here is a fresh ground cup of coffee to start the day off right. \:\)
Posted By: whiskey.tango Re: Have A Cigar - 02/25/08 11:52 AM
Hope you have a great day!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/25/08 01:54 PM
happy first day on the job sweetness!!!

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Have A Cigar - 02/25/08 05:50 PM
YIPPEE!!! Once again a regular paycheck!!! \:D
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/26/08 12:00 PM
Soooooo do we get an update of how the first day went??
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/26/08 02:11 PM
Well the first day was nothing but hour after hour of PowerPoint presentations.

Tonight at midnight I start my real training. Looking forward to getting the show on the road. I met up with some more of my old work mates from the AF there yesterday. One of them actually said he had turned down other jobs because they treat him so good here. I am taking that as a good omen.

Anybody got any coffee?
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/26/08 02:19 PM
coming right up

and it's that fancy kind you like!!!! ;\)

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 02/26/08 07:48 PM
Sounds like you got a good place to work at there, Fender. I mean from what you said your old AF work mate said. That's cool.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/27/08 08:48 PM
Well I survived my first night at work. It was very hectic and fast paced. I have a lot to learn but I feel better now after knowing what I will be doing and what is expected of me.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/27/08 08:51 PM
Fender,

Glad you feel better and it went well. Fast and hectic will keep you from getting bored!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/27/08 08:53 PM
woot woot

now hit the hay buster!!!!
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 02/27/08 08:59 PM
Yay for surviving.

Glad the night went fast for you, Fender.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Have A Cigar - 02/27/08 11:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Fender
Well the first day was nothing but hour after hour of PowerPoint presentations.

UGH!!! Unfortunately, this is something I'm going to be taking a class on for my new job. Somebody just poke needles into my eyes, OK??!!

Sounds like you found a great place to work and how nice that you already know some of the guys there. What kind of business, is it?
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/28/08 04:22 AM
Originally Posted By: qoe100
What kind of business, is it?

You have probably had one of our products used on you. The name of the company is B-D and we make needles and vacuum tubes used to collect blood.

I work in the department that makes the tubes. Actually we make the tubes, put the goop in the tubes, cap the tubes, label the tubes and pack them for shipment.

In my area we put labels on the tubes and then package them. I found out last night the three machines in area are expected to label and package 540,000 tubes a shift! \:o There must be a lot of sick people in the world because we are cranking out loads of tubes to collect blood for lab work.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/28/08 03:20 PM
smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooochalicious fender!!!!

Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 02/28/08 04:01 PM
Hope you are doing well Fender. Sure do miss the morning coffee but glad you have found your job.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 02/29/08 12:07 AM
Smooches back at ya Figgy.

Thanks Pam!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/29/08 02:08 PM
Fender

you know you coul dmake the coffee and leave it on for usinthe morning!!!!

;\)

hey 18 and a wake-up!!!

Woot woot
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 02/29/08 02:08 PM
smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: lovingme Re: Have A Cigar - 02/29/08 07:25 PM
Thanks for popping in to say hello! Glad things are going well for you!

**HUGS**
Posted By: sandi2 Re: Have A Cigar - 03/01/08 04:06 AM
If you men want to know what women really want and need, go to this site and give them your email address and you will receive a free daily newsletter written by a man to men about women. It is great! Hope you will pass it along.

http://www.makingherhappy.com

Also, Michelle's books are on Amazon and the used books start at 13 cents plus 3.99 S&H. All that I have bought that were used were in very good condition. Hope you will spread the word to anyone that can't pay regular price right now.

Sandi
Posted By: FA Re: Have A Cigar - 03/02/08 06:07 PM
Hey fender...what it be man!!!!

How's life? Great here....looking at a house and hope to get it by the end of the month.

Interesting place you work for!
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 03:55 AM
Originally Posted By: FA
Hey fender...what it be man!!!!

How's life? Great here....looking at a house and hope to get it by the end of the month.

Interesting place you work for!

Good luck on the house. Just know that a house is a real money eater, it is always something that needs to be fixed.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 11:54 AM
Hello Fender,

Not sure what your schedule is or when you are around any more but if you want coffee I have some!

Hope things are still going nicely with the new job.

Take care.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 02:09 PM
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 09:22 PM
Originally Posted By: psluke
Hello Fender,

Not sure what your schedule is or when you are around any more but if you want coffee I have some!

Hope things are still going nicely with the new job.

Take care.

Pam, my work schedule is midnight to 8AM. Sometimes I sleep right after work for a few and then get up when D12 comes home. Other times I stay up and take care of business and then sleep in the afternoon. It is a weird deal really and I am still getting used to it.

Smooches back at ya Fig.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 09:37 PM

that schedule would kill me!!!

ugh
Posted By: BethM Re: Have A Cigar - 03/03/08 09:45 PM
Hi Fender.........

Just wanted to stop by and say hi along with a thank you for the suggestion on the grief counseling. I did talk to my daughter about going and it has seemed to help, so it's worked out.

Good luck with your job and pace yourself man!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 03:51 AM
Originally Posted By: fig

that schedule would kill me!!!

ugh

LOL, it may kill me.

BTW, just wondering what kind of shoes or boots you guys were at work? I am on my feet all night and my feet are toast after every shift. I have had foot surgery twice in the last five years and that was with a job that I could stay off of my feet, now I can't and OUCH!

I bought some Rockports yesterday and will be checking them out tonight. Hopefully I will get some relief.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 09:07 AM
What's the weather there? If it's nice, I suggest some neutral colored strappy sandals.......Goes with anything and verrrrry sexy!!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 02:15 PM

They have a foot store here...it's where my dad goes...he has foot problems too...they are spending but they measure your feet, talk to you about what kind of job you do blah blah blah and then create a shoe for you

would you like me to swing by and see if they have some sort of email thing or something...I'm sure they must

my dad has weak ankles, foot surgery and fallen arches. He works in a warehouse

he would hobble home until he finally just caughed up the money and now he is cool

I think they do some sort of insert thing too so you could wear whatever as long as you had inserts

and

I like docs

just sayin'

Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 04:54 PM
Definitely look into something. Foot pain is a killer and looks like you know all about that with having surgery and all. Fig's suggestion sounds good. Good shoes are worth the price. I get heal pain and wear inserts for that and it makes the world of difference.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 11:28 PM
Thanks Fig. The Rockports felt pretty good last night.

BTW, I my podiatrist made custom inserts for me a few years ago. They help some but my feet still hurt.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/04/08 11:42 PM
Ok, a little journaling here. Spring break for D12 is coming up this month. I have been wondering what she could do with a whole week off and decided that she could go and visit my parents. She has done this in the past and they love having her since they are both retired.

So I asked D12 what she thought about going to her grandparents house for the week? She then told me that her mom was thinking of having a "few" days off during that time so they could spend some time together.

So I was in a quandary about what I should say to the X about her going to my folks? I talked to my GF and she reminded me that 1 I have D12 all but 4 days a month. Her mom makes no special effort to she her more than that even though she has some days off during the week, or used to until she took a second job.

GF suggested that if the x is unwilling to take the whole week off that I should insist that D12 go to my folks for the week. So tonight when the x called to talk to D12 I told her if she couldn't do the whole week that D12 was going to my folks. She didn't even resist, she just said ok.

This woman has pretty much checked out on her youngest D. The whole reason she has a second job is that she amassed a huge amount of debt and continues to do so. For example, she just bought a second Chihuahua from the same place she bought her first one. I don't know for sure how much she paid for it but the last one was $500. So doesn't even have time to spend with the first one so now she has a second one! So that is more debt and get this, she knows D12 needs spring clothes but hasn't offered to buy her any. She gives me zero money towards D12's upkeep and I know that is what I asked for but you would think a mom would take her D shopping for clothes once in a while.

So she can continue to do crazy things and I will continue to be the responsible adult and raise "our" youngest child.
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Have A Cigar - 03/05/08 12:48 AM
Wow Fender, she's something else.

For some reason, I know this is going to sound sexist. I sometimes understand the stupidity and carelessness of the male WA's from the boards, but for the life of me I can't fathom the thoughtlessness of the WA moms.

My X has never in my boys lives bought them an article of clothing or a shoe, or underwear or a sock. So I sure don't expect him to do that after the D even though he no longer pays child support.

To go shopping with my daughter - or my sons - is a gift to me, but especially my daughter because she's a mini-me (ahem, she's much shorter). Every now and then we just go shopping. She's grown now, but I still pick things up for her that I think she'll like. I will probably always do that. So I can't understand your STBX for the life of me.

See what you got for getting yourself in a quandry? She didn't even care. At least with your parents your daughter may get to spend some time with a real woman - your mom. It may do her a world of good. What a shame that people don't even think about the poor little kids they left behind.

You'll just have to do more for her because she's without a mom in her life Fender. Thank God she has you.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/05/08 02:32 PM
Fender...you ae doing a great job. So often, we bend over backward to make sure they get to spend time with the other parent...we change plans...we offer up other times...

Your daughter deserves the best. She deserves to see her grandparents. My thought is your ex might not have taken off time anyway and then she would have missed that trip.

We can't make then love their children. We can't make them be parents. We can just b the best parents we can be. We try to teach our children to set boundaries but so often I see people here flip stuff around so the errant ex can spend 5 mins with them.

We need boundaries too...it's good for everyone

nicely done

oh

and

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/06/08 04:25 AM
Smooches back at ya Figgy.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/06/08 04:08 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

(insert hearty eyed icon)
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/06/08 11:47 PM
This schedule is starting to wear on me a little. Last night they told me I have to come in Monday morning at 6AM and work till noon, the be back in at midnight to start my normal shift.

Add to that I normally get off at 8AM on Saturday and day light savings starts this weekend...well you get the picture.
Posted By: psluke Re: Have A Cigar - 03/06/08 11:55 PM
Yuck!!!

Good luck!!

LOTS O COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/06/08 11:57 PM
Coffee is good and proof that God loves us. Well that and beer of course.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/08/08 08:21 PM
Well I made it through another week. Just chillin today and trying to catch up on much needed rest.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/10/08 08:39 AM
Well here it is 4:30 in the morning and I didn't sleep very well last night. I guess my body is used to being up at night and sleeping during the day. Funny how when someone gives you a job they think nothing of screwing you out of you time off.

Fig, Pam and Beth, the coffee is ready ladies but it may be a little burned by time you guys get to it. Hope y'all had a good weekend and a even better week this week.

P.S., smooches to Figgy!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/10/08 01:15 PM
woooooooot

I love Fender smooches!!!!

Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch back

You might have to do those nap type things otherwise your body will be all nutso because you will be up at night then during the day then at night.....

ugh

you might have to turn into a mole

but not a naked mole rat...those things are not cute!!!

and

you are

Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/10/08 11:12 PM
Naked mole rat? I have been called a lot worse I suppose, LMAO.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/11/08 01:16 PM

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 03/11/08 05:50 PM
Well, FA is finally on days after 14/15 years of mids. Yes, years. I don't know how he did it for so long.

Take it easy on yourself Fender. Get lots of rest so it doesn't catch up with you.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/12/08 02:36 PM
smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

and

that fancy coffee just for you sugar!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 03:30 PM
Just popping in for a quick look around. Not even sure what day of the week it is lately. Thanks for the coffee, I always need it.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 04:16 PM
what about the smoooooooooooooooooches
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 05:28 PM
I am needing my coffee this morning.
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 10:14 PM
Fig, you can have smooches anytime you want.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 10:19 PM
whooooooopie

can i get some now

i am at conferences and could use a break
Posted By: BethM Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 10:46 PM
There she goes again. This is how everyone gets sick!!! shame on you!

Hi Fender,

Hope you are liking your job! I'm here keeping everyone in line while you're away so that's one less thing for you to worry about!

Hope you have a fun weekend planned........

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 10:53 PM
hey
i use antiseptic whatever!!!!

it's like kissing a cool minty winter day!!!!

and I chew orbitz!!!!
Posted By: BethM Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 11:00 PM
You've been watching too many commercials!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/13/08 11:54 PM
hey
it's my GAL activity of choice

that and eating ice cream

back off!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/21/08 03:26 AM
Fig I wish I had a GAL activity at this point however I that seems to be put on hold. At least I have a job and it does pay the bills.
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: Have A Cigar - 03/21/08 12:10 PM
Quote:
pay the bills

Now that's a Goal
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 03/24/08 03:36 PM
Don't laugh No Hill, I consider that quite a lofty goal myself.

Just got my VA disability rating. Now to apply for VA education bennies!
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 03/25/08 01:48 PM
smoooooooooooooooooooches

and

I wish I could pay all my bills

oh well

i can buy coffee and that is all I REALLy need, right????

Posted By: whapu Re: Have A Cigar - 03/25/08 09:25 PM
Hey Fender,
Just submerged my battered and beaten head from a large mug of overzealous coffee. I look up and at least I still see familiar names through my milky lids! Just glad you have a job and things are rolling along...peace
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 04/10/08 11:41 PM
Hello everyone. I haven't fallen off the planet but I do seem to reside on fringe of it as of late. Night shift work is not agreeing with me or my sitch. I hope to find more suitable days shift work soon. Hope everyone is well and GAL'ing?
Posted By: inspiredjulie Re: Have A Cigar - 04/10/08 11:53 PM
Hey fender..

sorry to hear the shift isn't working out. Take care of you!!

Julie
Posted By: BigHands Re: Have A Cigar - 04/11/08 12:32 PM
Hey Strat,

Fingers are crossed for you and improved situational existence. Prayers there too. I keep throwing all these prayers out, I'm going to have to get myself ordained or something.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 04/11/08 01:43 PM
FENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES!!!!!!

I was worried you had turned into a vampire

which I guess would be fine

as

I haven't seen the sun in about 155 years either

the graveyard shift kicked my assets when I did it

swing is much better

good luck
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 04:23 AM
Will you be staying at the same place or going somewhere new?
Posted By: BigHands Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 12:26 PM
Morning, Strat!

Coffee's fresh and so's the frost on the ground here. I wondered how long it would take for you to determine you can do more to your liking. I hope you find exactly what you want very soon.

I think you will.
Posted By: fig Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 01:13 PM
smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches
Posted By: Fender Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 08:46 PM
I have an appointment with the V.A. in the morning. I got my disability rating and now I am trying to get the V.A. to pay for me to finish college, it is called Vocational Rehabilitation. Cross you fingers that I get a good counselor and he understands I can no longer work as a mechanic, what the AF trained me to do, and need some education to change careers and save my body from any further damage.

I was already going to school and majoring in business but retirement slipped up on me before I got done. Now I am thinking maybe H.R. instead of business but either way I need the financial help the V.A. can provide to get me through.
Posted By: shoeprincess Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 09:13 PM
Hi Fender! good vibes headed your way!
Posted By: Trip Re: Have A Cigar - 04/14/08 09:43 PM
Fingers crossed for you!
© DivorceBusting.com