Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Fender Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/25/07 01:17 PM
Last Thread

Last one locked up at only 12 pages.

Anyway, continuing on with my Pink Floyd named threads...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone.
Wow, you're getting older and more obscure with the Floyd references now. [censored] Barrett even? Coooooooool man.

Merry Christmas buddy!
Merry Christmas Fender!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 05:07 PM
I have got to stop staying up all night and sleeping in. I miss all the coffee. Happy day after Christmas everyone.
Here ya go buddy. Coffee for you.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:06 PM
Finally got a short break. Been taking down Christmas decorations at GF's place.
Posted By: FA Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:13 PM
Taking down ornaments already????
Posted By: FA Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:14 PM
I think TRIP is still putting her's up for us....so when I get back...well....we can "Look" at them.....hehehehehe
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:14 PM
Yeah, she is kind of depressed. Her Christmas was more stress than good cheer. So, she wanted the stuff taken down and I am not one to argue with her.
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:15 PM
Merry Christmas, Fender!

And yeah, taking down already? What gives?

Me yeah, hoping to get more with some sales!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:16 PM
Trip, I know what you are hoping for and it should be about 7 days away. LOL
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:18 PM
Very true, indeed!!!
Posted By: FA Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/26/07 09:27 PM
hehehehehe
Morning Strat! Hope today's a great one. Have a cup of joe!
Posted By: whapu Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/27/07 05:31 PM
Fender,
Slipping in on some less than adequate brew(coffee that is) but I wanted to say thanks for the merry christmas. One thought...When are we going to be hitting one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums ...."Animals". "Pigs" just might work...or have you gone there already? Anyway, Maybe the bean steam will kick up a notch and rouse one of my brain cells to more alertness later on today. Peace.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/27/07 07:40 PM
Thanks WT.

Whapu, I haven't used Animals yet. It is one of those albums I can set and listen to from begining to end. I love it and next thread will certianly be named after one of the songs on it.
Big Man, Pig Man!!!

Hahaaaaaaaa, charade, you are!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/27/07 07:47 PM
Here is some lyrics for our stbx's.

A certain look in the eye, and an easy smile
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.
Posted By: whapu Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/27/07 08:01 PM
Nice Wt on placing the perfect inflection! I can hear Roger with precision and Fender yes, those were the lyrics parading in my head when I thought of that song title....sweet Facade...such a sweet facade...peace
Beautiful guys!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 05:19 AM
I am not sure how many of you have adult children? I mean kids over 20yrs of age. I have one myself, a daughter. GF has two kids over 20, one is still in college and the other one is a uber successful orthopedic surgeon. What is my point you say?

Well, my adult daughter managed to hurt me pretty good over Christmas and GF’s oldest son did as well. Actually, a large portion of her family managed to hurt her feelings over Christmas.

First, how did my D manage to hurt my feelings? Well, my son and I were out shopping and I had the gifts for my daughter in the truck. I called her on my cell and asked if I could drop her gifts off at her place? She lives with her boyfriend and his parents. No, I do not approve of the sitch, however I have no control over it. Anyway, she tells me no, I cannot stop by and drop off her gifts because her future father-in-law is home. WTF, I have met the man and he is a decent guy. Anyway that hurt pretty bad and I told her so.

Now for how GF’s family treated her. Mind you, she is a working woman, much like a lot of the gals on this site. She does make real good money however she works long hours for it. Also she is a contractor in her profession which basically means she is self-employed. So there are no paid sick days or paid vacation days. She wants time off it means she doesn’t get paid. I know there are many of you in the same sitch and I respect that.

Anyway, the surgeon son, who is married to a doctor, brings his family for a visit over Christmas. A party was planned at someone’s home for the Dr’s friends. GF was not invited, nor did she want to go as far as I can tell. Well the hostess for the party decided 48hrs before said party that she could not host it because the Dr’s have a toddler and the hostess was concerned about her glassware. Stop laughing, I am not kidding.

So GF’s daughter-in-law called and asked if GF would host the party? Forget the fact that GF had to work the next day, which would leave approx 24hrs till party time. Forget the fact that these were not GF’s friends and there were approx 20 of them. Did I mention that she was offered no money for food? The final kicker was the original hostess came to the party!

It would be bad if that was all that happened but it wasn’t. GF spent a small fortune on her two sons, D-in-law, mother, brother and S-in-law. It took us three days to wrap all the stuff she bought for her family. Plus many trips too many stores and hours on the road. Hey, it’s Christmas and it’s supposed to be about giving. So, she really went at it.

Mind you her family members are all quite comfortable with the exception of her youngest son that is in college. I kid you not when I tell you her surgeon son makes 55 grand a month. That’s right folks, the man makes 650 grand a year. So do you think he could have footed the bill for the party? Or better yet said, “I will just take everyone to dinner instead of putting you out mom.” Well he didn’t and I can only wonder what would make someone that makes that kind of money feel like he could take advantage of his mother like that? It baffles the mind to say the least.

It gets worse. After the gifts were opened GF could hold in one had what her family had given her. I am not making this up and it is not about money. It is about being thoughtful within your means. When you have the means and someone’s track record indicates they are a caring, giving person you should meet them with the same caring within your means. I go out on a limb here and say GF easily spent in excess of 3 grand on presents for her family. Each family member got multiple gifts from her. She got junk jewelry and a digital photo frame in return.

I was appalled. Yes, I did buy her something within my means, which isn’t much considering I am unemployed at the moment. The whole thing has her depressed and hating Christmas. I can’t blame her and can only give her support at this time.

I certainly hope that next Christmas is much better for her and anyone here that may be feeling a little blue after being let down by family members during this season.
Fender,

It's sad, but sometimes grown children only learn by experience. The GF is upset because of their thoughtlessness more than anything else I'm sure. Parental boundries are tough, I know, my duaghter's 21 and still acts like a teenager at times.

When confronted with this kind of thoughtlessness I usually reflect on how to respond. In my case, it's with boundries. Over the next year your GF should write down what she wants in her relationship with her children. She's not a stand-by hostess and shouldn't accept being treated as one. She should be open as to why she says "No" next time they ask for something of this nature (lack of planning time, lack of support in at least funding the affair, etc.). Basically "As much as I love having you over you can afford to do that yourself or hire someone who can" is best the answer.

I suggest that you help your GF select presents over the next year based on the level of what she got this year. Spoil the grandkids rotten if you feel like it but the parents should only get a nice card and maybe, if she's feeling generous, some flowers.

Sometimes it takes that kind of object lesson to help people understand. Most don't so don't hold out any hope but there's no use over extending yourself repeatedly for people that don't appreciate the hard work necessary to meet their requests.

It's not about revenge or teaching, it's more about personal boundries. Families should respect each other and as you pointed out, it doesn't sound like they did in this case. Perhaps she's good at putting up a good front and they think that she enjoy's only simple things but she needs to keep her boundries intact and focus on her own needs (sound familiar?) \:\) so that she can meet the needs of her family, when they need it (not when they want it, two separate things).

Hope you're having a good Yuletide.

NH
Strat,

That sucks for air buddy. Not sure why the future FIL even plays into whether your daughter sees you. Kinda ticks me off just pondering. Definitely something to discuss further with her there.

As for the GF, I'm thinking that I don't like getting burned. I'm thinking if it's me, I'm making sure my holidays don't include those people significantly until they step up and include themselves. In other words . . . detach, detach, detach.
Posted By: swashy Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 02:33 PM
Hey fender. Sound a lot like her S is simply used to be taken care of by his mom. Unfortunately he needs to adjust to being an adult. As for your D, any idea why it was not ok? Maybe it had more to do with her bfriend's dad than you. She's living by his rules now.
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 03:23 PM
Hi Fender,

I'm so sorry to hear that GF's feeling were hurt. From what you described I do think that GF is contending with some very spoiled, selfish, self-centered kids. The worst part is that they're not kids and should know better! You're right, it's not about the money, but it is about the thought and feelings that should back it up. It almost sounds as if she were an after thought and no one should have to feel that way. Two of my kids are just the opposite with me but my middle one has to be called on it from time to time, so I do think I know what I'm saying here. Back GF up. Let her know that she is not being petty. She obviously cares deeply and tries to make the holidays special no matter what their age or monetary circumstances.

If this were me, and I only say this because people are not mind readers (learned that from my marriage --BooHa). She needs to wait until the time is right and tell them how it made her feel. People can't change what they don't know. If she tells them and they don't care to consider her feelings then maybe she needs to accept some hard truths about her children. I'm so glad that she has you to validate her.

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: swashy Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 03:44 PM
Originally Posted By: BethM

If this were me, and I only say this because people are not mind readers (learned that from my marriage --BooHa). She needs to wait until the time is right and tell them how it made her feel. People can't change what they don't know. If she tells them and they don't care to consider her feelings then maybe she needs to accept some hard truths about her children. I'm so glad that she has you to validate her.

Bingo Bethie! Well said!
Posted By: Lissie Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 04:05 PM
Hiya Fender.

Sorry that your D hurt your feelings. I am sorry that your GF is so upset.

The good news is that you both have each other now. I agree with Bethie, let some time pass, and you guys should bring up your concerns to the children.

Have a great weekend.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 07:17 PM
Fender

that sucks monkeyazz and there really is no sugar coating that crap.

ick

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches for you
and sending some smooooooooooches your GF's way too

happy new year
and here is hoping that 2008 brings with it
peace
joy
and wealth of body, mind and spirit (and pocketbook too)
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 07:54 PM
Thanks guys. I did validate her feelings and gave her all the support I could. I can't fix this for her, nor should I but I did mention to her that maybe she should tell her family how she feels.
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/28/07 08:08 PM
I agree. Maybe she should have a good talk with them. Clear the air and set up different plans and boundaries for the next year and with other holidays too.

I hope next year will be less stressful and more fun for you and your GF.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/29/07 01:36 AM
It is all about boundries. I can tell you this much, if we are still together next Christmas things will be different. She has already acknowledged that she must make changes. Even her mom told her it was time to take care of herself and let the chips fall where they may.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/29/07 05:15 PM
Woot, it's the weekend. Have a good one all.
Posted By: swashy Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/29/07 05:49 PM
Enjoy buddy!!!
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/29/07 08:03 PM
Fender,

Hope you have a great weekend. It brought a smile to my face to see what you wrote about your next Christmas with GF. I think that both of you are very lucky to have found each other!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/29/07 09:09 PM
Thanks Beth. She is a special gal and I have to admit I really enjoy being with her.
Hi Fender I'll take coffee duties starting A week from Monday. Until then have them drink instant so I will be appreciated more next year and maybe some will throw money.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/30/07 06:25 PM
No problem No Hill. Have a great new year.
Morning, Strat! Got some mud for you!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 02:18 PM
Thanks. How are things out your way?
Posted By: psluke Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 02:21 PM
Hey I need some coffee!!!!!!!!!!
Here ya go, Pam!

Strat, life's good here! You?
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 05:18 PM
Very good at the moment, thanks for asking. Hey Pam, sorry I forgot your coffee!
Posted By: psluke Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 05:21 PM
Thats ok today WT covered for you!
Gotcher back bro.
Posted By: whapu Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 07:22 PM
Fender,
Took a moment to dribble some coffee through your thread and wish you a good new years. I will busy this evening with my middle sons birthday and cathing our traditional hockey game. I hope only the best for you and your "new" path...peace
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 07:30 PM
hockey...............

(sorrrrrrrrrrry...wiping away the drool)

Happy New Year tootsie roll

midnight smooooooooooooooooooches to you (after your girlfriend gets them so you might just ned to save them until tomorrow afternoon....sigh)

Fig likes hockey?

I didn't know that.
Posted By: psluke Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 07:58 PM
Happy New Year Fender!!!!!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful new year. \:\)
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 07:59 PM
raspberries

I loooooooooooooooooooove hockey

especially the Wild and Gophers

and

I love wearing the team jersey to watch them
Team jerseys are cool indeedy.
Posted By: whapu Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 08:11 PM
The wild??? Shucks....Speaking of team jerseys I do miss the ole' Northstars jersey...that is where it used to belong...Dallas....pleeeese. I am more Blackhawk fan...anyways...just chiming with a puck firmly within my mouth...peace
I used to have a Bruins jersey, but it got crazy all over it.
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 08:26 PM
Hey Fender!!!!!

Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. Make it a good one!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 08:35 PM
whapu

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate that the stars went to Dallas

that was a dark moment in my history
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 08:39 PM
Fig,

I agree they will always be the Minesotta Northstars to me. I still don't get that one.

Hey WT I have a Bruins jersey too. When I was growing up my Dad had seasons tickets so I went to lots of games. Why do you have one? Did you steal it from a prisoner?
I don't have one anymore, sadly. Ex took it years back and wore it out. My dad's born and raised in Boston. So, I grew up learning to be a fan of the Pats, Celts, Sox, and Bruins.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 12/31/07 09:02 PM
I know

like Dallas gets ice!!!
Happy New Year Fender.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/01/08 03:30 PM
Happy New Year everyone. Let's hope it is a better year than the last one.
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/01/08 05:27 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/02/08 12:45 PM
Good morning DB'ers. Coffee is hot and fresh.
Morning, Strat! Beautiful start to '08, which is going to be a beautiful year all around!

I should get the new guitar in the next few days!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/02/08 07:58 PM
New guitar, sounds like heaven for a picker like you.
Time will tell.

It may just illustrate to me that I suck.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/02/08 08:48 PM
raspberries
PPPPPBBBBTTTT!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 02:19 PM
morning Fender

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Morning, Strat! Coffee here!

UPS says my new guit-fiddle should be here today!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 05:22 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for the java. I have got to stop staying up so late. Can't seem to get going in the morning.
Posted By: FA Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 05:26 PM
My java is crap over here in the Stanland......dying for a Starbuck's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 05:28 PM
It will not be long. Safe flying to you buddy.
Posted By: FA Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 05:34 PM
;\)
Starbucks?

They're a bunch of sissies! I gotchyer java right here.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 05:44 PM
you'll need a fork for that stuff!!!!

I like my coffee with a little cream and a fancy name!!!
That's good coffee with the fork.
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/03/08 06:47 PM
Keep your fork! There's pie!
Me likey the pie.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 01:04 AM
I likey pie too!!!
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 01:06 AM
Is Fig making us all pie to go with our coffee?

Hi Fender!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 01:12 AM
HEY BETH! How have you been?

I hope Fig is making pie for all of us?
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 01:22 AM
I'm doing really well Fender. I'm in football heaven right now between all of the college and pro games. Another words I'm keeping out of trouble, for the moment anyway.

I hope you had a nice New Years because that's what sets the tone for the whole year. Oh yeah, you didn't know that????
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 06:09 AM
I had a great new year. Ate some collard greens, and black-eyed peas, its a southern thing y'all. Spent some great quality time with GF and just enjoyed bringing in the new year.
Have some virtual coffee to wash down those collard greens.
Morning Strat!

You come to that cookout we talked about, and I bet Figgy'll make pies.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 02:25 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I will make so many pies that we really won't have to eat anything else

apple
apple & walnut
pecan
any berry
bumbleberry (a bunch of berries together)
french silk
fudge
a myriad of cheesecakes

maybe I will invent a whole new one

Bethie....are you coming to the cookout?
I can vouch for her crusts. Mmmmmm.

Her apple pies? Kill to get some.

Rhubarb custard? Kill more to get some.

Just sayin'
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 02:53 PM
you flatterer

but

no lie

they really do rock!!!

I merely speak the truth.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 05:12 PM
The truth will set you free! Oh yeah, I love pie too!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 05:42 PM
yeah
pie lovers!!!!
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 05:46 PM
Well, I am putting in my order for pumpkin pie please!!! With real whipped cream!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 05:48 PM
i love pumpkin pie and I toast walnuts and put them on top and i make real whipped cream with a bit of vanilla added
I need to order some pie too.
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 06:27 PM
What kind, WT? Cherry? I know it's a fave of FA's! ;\)
Me likey the cherry pie, that's for sure.

Anything juicy, tender, and delicious for me.
Posted By: whapu Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:04 PM
Fender,
Just wafted in the thread by the sweet, sweet aroma of "Figgy" pies! There is not one thing on this earth I love more than PIES....well maybe one or two things
Pies and cobbler truely rock! My vote has to be Blackberry pie...a close second cherry. Have a good day Fender and Fig keep throwing the pies in the oven. I left a cup of coffee so thick you can stand on it to wash it down....peace
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:08 PM
I like a good Crisp, too!!! Yum! I am getting very hungry here!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:11 PM
oh we call that apple crap with cream at my house

apples crisp
double batch of the crisp part

whipped cream with vanilla and some cinnamon sprinkles!!!

peach crap is good too

ok whapu gets fresh blackberry pie (they grow by my mom's house) with rum tinted whipped cream
I want a special pie too!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:16 PM
alright

let me know what you are thinking and I'll see if I can whip it up
I'm open to suggestions.
Posted By: BethM Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:18 PM
I can't believe it. I am watching what I eat and then I find myself following you all over the board to see what kind of pie you're whipping up next! sheesh
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:21 PM
white chocolate raspberry cheesecake

or

chocolate pecan pie

or

an almond raspberry torte

i love desserts
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:25 PM
Oh God!! The pounds are flying back on just reading this.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 07:50 PM
shut up
gifted desserts are fat and calorie free
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 08:00 PM
I will be fat and gray if FA doesn't get here soon!!
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 08:00 PM
Oh, and I will go out and get a hundred cats, too!
Ferns are nice too.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 08:06 PM
and doilies

and those things that look like old women and cats but fit over your vaccum

and

knickknacks on the windows so you really can't every open them

and
yardbutts
Posted By: Trip Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/04/08 08:27 PM
LMAO!!!

What a good read for just out of the shower. Finally got mine in before the day is gone. I have to run a couple of errands and I am not going out looking all haggardly!

Catch with you guys later.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:09 AM
Originally Posted By: fig

yardbutts

LOL, what is a yardbutt?
Have some coffee Fender to start the first full week of the New year
Morning Strat! New guitar is awesome!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 03:49 PM
Thanks for the coffee No Hill. WT, I bet you are in strumming heaven?
My fingers hurt, buddy. Been on nylon so long that steel's cutting a bit. But, yeah buddy. It's niiiiice.

Some joe here, if you want it.
Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 03:51 PM
Thanks for the offer, and yes I'll take a cup.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:00 PM
smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches Fender!!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:08 PM
Thanks Fig, I love those smooches.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:10 PM
Joe for you Strat!

Smooch for Fig!

My day's good!
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:20 PM
Don't steal Fender's smooooooooooches

and a yardbutt is one of those things people put in their yards that look like a little old lady or man bending over so you see their butts

I am sure they have a technical term

but

i call them yardbutts
\:\)
Not meaning to steal, just to add on the side.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:29 PM
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:29 PM
I am sure Fender likes your smoooooooooooooooches too!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 04:31 PM
Sorry Fig, I don't roll that way. I like WT and all but some things guys just shouldn't do. This aint Brokeback Mountain ya know, LOL.
Word, my brother.

Although the Montana countryside and the music in that movie ruled. It was just the piracy of the rectum that wasn't for me.
Posted By: fig Re: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 01/07/08 05:11 PM
OMG!!!!

You guys are dorks!!! \:\)
Word baby!!!
© DivorceBusting.com