Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Lissie Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/23/07 06:03 PM
Hiya folks.

My house is being cleaned and lysoled. the pukes hit my baby girl hard. (sigh)

Then I felt like crap yesterday. Today my son left with his dad, and baby girl decided to stay home with mom.

So that means that I could not go Christmas shopping

Called STBX and said

hey since your D got me sick the least you can do is finish my Christmas shopping

And since I have given birth to the best gifts you will ever have you should wrap them too

He said ofcourse.

So I transferred some money to our joint account, and he took our son and went

He has better taste than I do, so I know he will pick great things.

He came inside, and I was watching the dishes, and I caught him looking at my ass. And I said Hey!

and he laughed.

So he is out shoppng, I am home cleaning, and playing with my D at the same time.

My house smells like apple pie , I love candles.

And everything is lit, and it is so peaceful

The fireplace is on, and I am ready to start making some soup.

Hope you are all feeling the Holiday blessings

Bar is open
Posted By: SallyM Re: Christmas blessing in my stocking. - 12/23/07 06:06 PM
I'll take a brandy. mainly because I've never had one, and it sounds like a good thing to have when you have a cold (which I do). \:\)

I'm so sorry your d is sick...but how lovely of your x. very nice. all of it...your telling him to do it, and why he should, his doing it, and his checking out your ass and your catching him and the fire and the homemade soup. it all sounds lovely.

you made me smile. hope everyone is well soon. \:\)
Quote:
My house smells like apple pie

Over fixing stuff at my Mother's house. I'll take some apple pie. Gotta go to Walley World to get some pipe dope. no it's legal. Snowing here. Buds called up and wanted me to go surfing but since I'm up here I'll send pics of standing on cardboard with a cigar.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/23/07 06:46 PM
See the problem Lissie is that as long as you are watching those dishes, they will never get clean.....goober.......
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/23/07 06:59 PM
watching ROFLMAO!
Posted By: Trip Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/23/07 08:19 PM
LOL! I was wondering about that, too! Thinking it might be like watching paint dry.

Glad your ex is helping, Lissie.
Hope you and your daughter feel better for Christmas!
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 01:19 PM
Trip yay 9 more days.

Nothing like that first kiss after being apart for so long (sigh)

Merry Christmas Eve peeps.

I still have to run to Target in a little bit.

My D pulled out her front tooth last night, she looks sooo cute.

I can't wait to start cooking with my family.

I wish you all love and peace
Posted By: SallyM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 01:21 PM
merry christmas!!! hope you all are feeling better. Lissie, you are an amazing woman.

have, um, fun at target. I need to run later, possibly. hey, maybe noone else will be there!

merry christmas!
Posted By: shoeprincess Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 05:46 PM
Merry Christmas Lissie!
Posted By: BarbieDoll Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 06:37 PM
Hey Lissie!

Merry Christmas! Hope it is all wonderful at your house!

My nephew lost his tooth last night, biting into some candy at my party. I remember playing Santa Claus & the Tooth Fairy on the same night many years back.

And red shoes rule!

Barb
Posted By: koshka Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 08:04 PM
Merry Christmas, Lissie! Will Santa and the Tooth Fairy share duties tonight? \:\)
Posted By: KarenMarieS Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/24/07 08:23 PM
Merry Christmas Lissie!!
Enjoy with your babiesboos!
I wonder if Santa and the Tooth Fairy arm wrestled who would win? I'm sure your kids would know.
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/25/07 03:39 AM
merry Christmas sweetie'
Posted By: BethM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/25/07 03:51 AM
Merry Christmas Miss Lissie!
Merry Christmas, Lissie and thank you for all your support this past year.

You have a beautiful spirit and it is glowing from coast to coast.

May you be blessed this holiday season and throughout the coming year.

Hugs,
ISLH
Posted By: Fender Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/25/07 01:06 PM
Merry Christmas Lissie.
Posted By: Jeff223 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/25/07 03:28 PM
Merry Christmas Lissie. Thanks for being here this past year.
Merry Christmas Lissie ! Thanks for your cute angel card !

Your glow is visible over here in Europe ! Take care sweety !! God Bless you and the kids ! xxxx
Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 04:01 AM
Hope your Christmas was beautiful!!

Love,
Shades
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 02:14 PM
Thanks everybody.

It was a beautiful Christmas.

The kids and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. I held my new baby so much. And I put different outfits on him and took pics of him everywhere. \:\)

We ate, way to much, and I drank one to many mojitos , so Lissie and the kids ended up home early.

I put them to bed, waking up sleepy heavy kids, is not fun .

But I put them to bed, and carried in the computer Box, and some other stuff I had stashed in the basement.

I was a little sad, that I was doing it by myself.
I was getting upset, that Javier chose to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Susan and her kids, and not his own.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt. I shed a few tears, and moved on.
I set everything up for them, and lit up the Christmas lights.

Went to bed.

Christmas morning, they woke up at 6am. My son came to my room, and said, Mom, you better go make coffee it is going to be a loud morning.

So, I woke up my baby girl, and she looked so peaceful sucking her thumb, and I shook her very gentle

and she sprang up in the bed, and said Are you kidding me? I was fake sleeping, Let's Go!

They have my wit ;\)

So we run down stairs, and they started screaming, and they saw the computer box, and my son looked at me and said

Dude, I got a Dell. I peed.

My D went nuts with her High School musical stuff, and Hannah Montana stuff.

My son went nuts with his Science stuff.

I just sat on the sofa, curled up with my cup of coffee, and watched them rip thru stuff. It was priceless.

We played for most of the day, the 3 of us.

My neighbor came over with presents for the kids. They started this after Javier left.

Then 4pm rolls around, and Javier came to see the kids.

I couldn't look at him, I was hurt for my kids, but the kids didn't mention anything about him not being there.

So he comes in with bigger than life hugs and kisses and It made me sick. I didn't want to show it, so I just put a smile on my face, and he looked and me and Said Merry Christmas.

I said the same. I was getting ready to go out.
He asked, you are going out? I said yes, I have people to visit, and he asked, Can I stay here at set up the stuff?

I said yes.

He walked me outside, and he said, you are great.

I said ok, shut it, I gotta go.

He said in about 2 weeks we are getting D'd? Do you know how hard that is for me?
\:o

I wanted to roll up my fist and sucker punch him in the eye.

But I didn't, I was filled with the Friggin Christmas Spirit.

So i said don't go there, This was your choice, your life matters over everyone else.

He said to me, I can't believe that I'm not going to make love to you anymore.

I said to myself, God do they throw people in jail, if you commit murder on Christmas?

I looked at him, and got in my car and left.

bleh

sucker ass. ooooooooooopsies, Christmas spirit slipped.

My best friend and I met up, and we did some visiting, and then went to the movies to watch Ps I love you.

And I love sappy chick flicks, and this one was great, b/c the girl loved shoes too.

So that was our Christmas, It was over all lovely, and beautiful and filled with real love from family and friends.

Hope you all enjoyed yours as well.
Posted By: BarbieDoll Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 02:41 PM
Morning Lissie!

I loved reading about your Christmas. My kids are older now so some of the excitement is lost but they're still up at 7 and aching to open gifts.

My first post Separation Christmas eves were like yours. Tears. Anger (why aren't YOU here doing this? How could you do this to us?) but no more. In fact I never once thought of him. He was never ever mentioned on Christmas day (the kids don't call him, he doesn't call them). He did give them gifts on Christmas Eve - Ash asked for a digital camera - he got her a rice cooker. Son got a garbage can. LOL!

I'm going with friends to see PS, I Love You today as well. I still cry at sad movies like that but I think it is healthy.

Your ex is nuts. Just like mine. You handled it well.

Every year gets easier. You are a wonderful mom. You dun good!

Hugs,

Barb
Posted By: hopefloats7 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 02:59 PM
Lissie,

Lovely Christmas. The kids waking up was so cute!
You are a #1 mom. You know I tell you this all the time because I would love to be one of your kids!! \:\)
Don't know what to say about crazy Puffy's remarks. All in all, I'd say it is hitting him that he WON'T be able to be with you anymore, and he isn't all too happy about his choices. He should keep his crazy comments to himself; like you pointed out, he got himself here.
I want to see the movie you saw; actually there are so many out that I want to see!
Hugs to you. Happy shopping today!
Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 04:08 PM
Liss,

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas with the kiddos! They are so sweet.

I can't believe puffy makes these comments to you. Seriously. I do think the reality of it all is hitting him and he doesn't like it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the MLCers that comes back crying with remorse one day.

I am happy that you went visiting and to the movies yesterday. I hope it was lovely.

Love,
Shades
Posted By: koshka Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 04:11 PM
Lissie,

Your Christmas sounds beautiful. Watching the kids losing themselves in joy is heaven on earth, isn't it?

Thanks,

Joe
Posted By: SallyM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 08:31 PM
oh lissie, what a wonderful christmas!!!! I'm glad you had such a nice one. and omg, your stbx sounds so much like mine. I've decided if he says this is hard on him one more time, I am going to bodily throw him thru a window, charges be damned.
Posted By: shoeprincess Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/26/07 11:56 PM
nice control Lissie! I would have wound up in Jail \:\/ My x was always saying stuff like that and how hard it was for him blah blah.
Lissie,

I could feel the excitement, joy and love in the room as your kids opened their gifts and you so proudly looking on and enjoying Christmas morning. That is what Christmas is all about.

Until Javier walked in.......

Well, you handled him well too. I'm glad the Christmas spirit won over your temptation to sucker punch him...he's not worth it.

Oh yea, he knows what he is losing...every minute closer to D.

You know that although he spent Chritmas with Susan, he missed out on seeing the joy in your kids eyes Christmas morning and I'm sure he knows it.

Hugs,
ISLH

Hijacking for a sec here...

BBA... as your thread locked up I wanted to wish you the best over the holidays. I know you'll be stopping by here.
Posted By: braveheart Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 12:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Thanks everybody.

It was a beautiful Christmas.

The kids and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. I held my new baby so much. And I put different outfits on him and took pics of him everywhere. \:\)

We ate, way to much, and I drank one to many mojitos , so Lissie and the kids ended up home early.

I put them to bed, waking up sleepy heavy kids, is not fun .

But I put them to bed, and carried in the computer Box, and some other stuff I had stashed in the basement.

I was a little sad, that I was doing it by myself.
I was getting upset, that Javier chose to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Susan and her kids, and not his own.

I'm not going to lie, it hurt. I shed a few tears, and moved on.
I set everything up for them, and lit up the Christmas lights.

Went to bed.

Christmas morning, they woke up at 6am. My son came to my room, and said, Mom, you better go make coffee it is going to be a loud morning.

So, I woke up my baby girl, and she looked so peaceful sucking her thumb, and I shook her very gentle

and she sprang up in the bed, and said Are you kidding me? I was fake sleeping, Let's Go!

They have my wit ;\)

So we run down stairs, and they started screaming, and they saw the computer box, and my son looked at me and said

Dude, I got a Dell. I peed.

My D went nuts with her High School musical stuff, and Hannah Montana stuff.

My son went nuts with his Science stuff.

I just sat on the sofa, curled up with my cup of coffee, and watched them rip thru stuff. It was priceless.

We played for most of the day, the 3 of us.

My neighbor came over with presents for the kids. They started this after Javier left.

Then 4pm rolls around, and Javier came to see the kids.

I couldn't look at him, I was hurt for my kids, but the kids didn't mention anything about him not being there.

So he comes in with bigger than life hugs and kisses and It made me sick. I didn't want to show it, so I just put a smile on my face, and he looked and me and Said Merry Christmas.

I said the same. I was getting ready to go out.
He asked, you are going out? I said yes, I have people to visit, and he asked, Can I stay here at set up the stuff?

I said yes.

He walked me outside, and he said, you are great.

I said ok, shut it, I gotta go.

He said in about 2 weeks we are getting D'd? Do you know how hard that is for me?

I wanted to roll up my fist and sucker punch him in the eye.

But I didn't, I was filled with the Friggin Christmas Spirit.

So i said don't go there, This was your choice, your life matters over everyone else.

He said to me, I can't believe that I'm not going to make love to you anymore.

I said to myself, God do they throw people in jail, if you commit murder on Christmas?

I looked at him, and got in my car and left.

bleh

sucker ass. ooooooooooopsies, Christmas spirit slipped.

My best friend and I met up, and we did some visiting, and then went to the movies to watch Ps I love you.

And I love sappy chick flicks, and this one was great, b/c the girl loved shoes too.

So that was our Christmas, It was over all lovely, and beautiful and filled with real love from family and friends.

Hope you all enjoyed yours as well.

Lissie, I really have to admire you for how you handle everything. I wish I had your heart and forgiveness, you are just a class act sweetie. I still want to take you 4-wheeling!!!
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 01:38 PM
ou can't go to Jail, shoe, the clothes YIKES.

(((((((((((((ISLH)))))))))))))

You are in my prayers sweetie, I have been reading, your thread, and am at a lost for words. Luv ya mamma, things can only go up from here.

Bravey, One day my friend, I promise.

yay.

Have a great day guys.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 02:53 PM
Lissie,
You did great with STBX!!! UGH, what a weenie he is!!!

Sounds like you made Xmas wonderful for your kids and that's all that matters.

My D and I went to that movie also. It was awesome, wasn't it??
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 03:09 PM
Jilly, I cried like a baby.

And the guys in the movie were eye candy
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 03:37 PM
Jilly, I cried like a baby.

And the guys in the movie were eye candy

My daughter did too!!! I had just finished reading the book so I was prepared. However, the movie was nothing like the book.

OK, gotta question.....the guy that she ended up with was Denny on Grey's Anatomy. He's spectacular but I can't figure out why everyone thinks that? He's not really that great looking so maybe it's the type of roles he plays?
Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 04:23 PM
I love him too, and you're right he is not the most gorgeous of guys. I think it is the type of roles he plays, the charm, the fact that he looks like a regular guy and not totally "Hollywood".

I love a guy that's a little rough around the edges but still seems sensitive and sweet.
Posted By: BarbieDoll Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 06:02 PM
I saw the movie last night and I thought he was hot. Some like 'em hot and tough ya know -the rugged look. Me, I like Harry Connick Jr - I'd have taken him any day. But the movie did make you think about sparks and chemistry and how you need that.

Barb
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 06:39 PM
Bean hun...I'm so happy that your kids have you there to put everything aside and be that unselfish, compassionate mother that you are. You turned what could have been a painful day into a life long memory. As for Mr Silly Pants....he is such a big ol' bucket of crazy!
Posted By: Trip Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 06:44 PM
Glad the movie is a good. I am hoping to see it soon.

Happy to read that Christmas was good and that you made it special despite someone's whacko comments!
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 08:23 PM
Are we talking about the guy that played in the band in Ireland? I don't watch Grey's so I don't know if he is on there, but the guy that was the "friend" of her H, I thought was pretty darn yummy

Nice dimples.

Thanks for passing by guys.

Took M&M to the Dr and My D has strep throat.

So off to make more soup and put her pj's on and put her in bed with her new toys, but I bet she will just watch High school musical 1000 times.

Good thing I' am from work so I can take care of them
Posted By: *KS*Chick* Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 08:37 PM
hey Lissie - What do you know about ADHD?
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 08:53 PM
Lissie

Are you the one that put that new mop under my tree? And my favorite color too! Thanks. Now I'm ready for another year!!!

Sorry about the sick angel. They always remember the love you show when they are down, and how it made them well. Speaking of well .... well, I hope you're ready for Moises to be next. Seems like the holiday curse I used to have with my two. Good luck.

Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/27/07 09:22 PM
Sorry to hear Mia's sick. \:\(

Mine always love to get in their p.j.'s and snuggle and watch movies when they're sick.

Hope she feels better soon!!

Love,
Shades

p.s. where's BA been?
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 01:10 AM
YAY chappy, hiya babes.

Yes I have the antibiotic RX in my purse, just in case Moises gets sick too.

Hiya Shades, BBA is getting a life, that sassy chick.

I will tell her you have her a shout out.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 01:18 AM
Are we talking about the guy that played in the band in Ireland? I don't watch Grey's so I don't know if he is on there, but the guy that was the "friend" of her H, I thought was pretty darn yummy

Yup, that's the one (the Ireland guy, I mean)!!! Hope your D is feeling better soon.
Posted By: Tia Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 01:44 PM
Hi Lissie!

I'm rooting for you. The Big D has not come yet; your H is out of his mind to turn away. Keep being strong, my friend. Your miracle is around the corner. I'm so happy that YOU made the effort to brighten YOUR Christmas. Its important to take time for yourself. My birthday is on Saturday. Maybe I'll see that movie.

Like Barbie here, I feel the pangs of divorce. My best friends are happily married. At Christmas, I receive their family photos. I am not a mother, but great with children. I cry inside...how life is unfair. Be thankful for those darling babies, okay?

I wrote down your mantra. I thank you for inspiring me!

Lovingly,
/Tia :):)
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 03:50 PM
Tia thank you for passing by with your sweet words. It was so nice to read this mornhing.

I can not take credit for my Siggy line, I copied if from somewhere once. But I do love the words.

Well I have been to the gym the last 3 days, and i don't love it.

I have been thinking about the big D day. January 10th. I am nervous and looking forward to it, at the same time.

I also feel like I am keeping a big secret from my kids.

I don't know how to tell them.

Or when.

Javier says we should never tell them

I don't know what to wear to court hee hee.

Mia is doing much better this morning, she is singing up a storm upstairs, so the strep throat is not keeping the artist down.

I still have toys in the living room.

The kids and I were invited to a New Years Eve party at my good friends house, and they are excited about that, me too.

Drfrankybabyburger, is calling all the time now. I said I thought you were taken, and he said I thought I wanted to be, until I saw you the other day at lunch.

I asked well what happened to the nice lady that you were interested in?

I told her the truth from the beginning. That I liked you, and that you were the type of person i would want to be with. I told her that you were not ready. I also told her that If I thought there was a chance with you, that I would let her know.

And I let her know, that even tho you are not ready, I want to build on our friendship, than build on something with her, that my not have my full attention.

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????

I said shut up and hung up.

And he called me back laughing, and he said that is what keeps me calling you.

bleh

I don't even know how to take that.

I said let me digest this, and I will call you in a few.

I can't deal with that now.

Let me just focus on my D.

I think I just need to buy some shoes.
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 03:55 PM
Shoes! Good plan.
Posted By: BethM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 04:00 PM
Lissie,

You are doing the right thing in concentrating on you. Keep going to the gym. Believe me nothing pays off as much as feeling good about yourself! Let Dr whatever swing in the wind. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. You're not in charge anyway!

Glad you little one is feeling better. I am an expert on Strep. One of my kids must have been a carrier and they carried it right to me.

Have a good day Sweetie..........

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 04:40 PM
I'm so glad Little Diva is feeling better!!!

You are right to focus on you.

Get through D day and then decompress. After that see where you are.

DrFrankbabyburger is quite the Rico Suave. No more Sinatra and coffee????

Let him be. If he wants to wait let him wait.

Take the time for YOU.

Hope you and the kiddos have a GREAT time New Year's Eve!!

Love ya mamma!
Shades
Posted By: fig Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/28/07 07:04 PM
yay shoes

loved the pics cookie

and a happy new year to you
May all your resolutions last past Presidents day. Usually mine don't.

No George and Abe had nothin to do with my failed resolution in the past. I blame it on Punxsutawney Phil.
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 12:02 AM
Lissie

You are going to make me go to the gym now, aren't you? Dam your super powers!!!! How can I not go when I have a new pair of shoes, a new bag, and ... and ... what am I missing? Help me out here.

We seem to need a new name for Javiar. He did not go to NZ, but he is speaking Kiwi. Let me get this into context if it is possible. He is now telling you this has been some kind of test, to see if he is going to want to come back, and to see if you will ever be ready? Please ... let's hold back the laughter for now.

Many of us have chanted that he will never find someone better than you. He will try to return. That part is understood, right?

But now. Why now? Why the D first? Will he be one of those to back out of the D at the last minute? Would that make him your knight on shining armored pony? Is that something like the cover story he thinks he needs to return with dignity? Is that what Latin Kiwis do?

I suspect we don't know. I suspect we will never understand his thinking, even after he makes up his mind. My question is, so what? And not in a negative way. What if he says let's wait ... in court? Do you say hell no, I'm done. Do you say give me 30 or 90 days to think?

Do you say, 90 days of counseling, no contact between kids and OW, and then we will reconsider our future?

Or do you think he is setting you up to be his new OW after the D? The world's most egregious cake eater?

What do you tell the kids, and when? He says let's wait. Why? So he can avoid feeling guilty during holidays? You have the right to say you are buying a book for kids to explain D and you want to know ... when .... on your way to court or after you get home that day? They have rights to know.

But for now, let's just talk about what works for you. Dressing up. New shoes. Being happy with friends. Loving your kids. So how are you going to do more of this before the D? What new shoes will he see? What new outfit? What will you do with the kids that they love the most?

How will you create a walking billboard that says "I will be ok after the D, ... wait, even better - and Javiar will not get to share!!!"

I could see this doing multiple things. Of course he will drool and be reminded what he is losing. But your kids will not see you dreading the Day. They will not associate the coming days as being the end of time as we know it. If you do eventually sit with them in bed and read a book about why mommy and daddy don't live together any more, you can honestly tell them that this is how it has been and will be ... only now there is a piece of paper and that is all that has changed. They are still loved by both of you more than anything in the world.

Any response this gets from Javiar must be taken at an arms length. You would have real trouble knowing if he is serious, eating cake, or just playing some game. But you won't have to worry about that if it doesn't happen. Whatever you do ... do it for you and those babies that need you to reach for the stars.

Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 12:44 AM
Quote:
Dam your super powers!!!!

FINALLY, a man that realizes that I have some ;\) And Kiss number 1 for you.

Quote:
We seem to need a new name for Javiar.

Latin Kiwi ROFLMAO. (J, can I please?)

Quote:
Many of us have chanted that he will never find someone better than you.

Kiss Number 2 for you.

Quote:
What if he says let's wait ... in court?

After i deck him, I will say, hold on to your ballz sweetie, b/c what you have to do is gonna be alot.

Quote:
Or do you think he is setting you up to be his new OW after the D?

Oh no honey, I value my new self.
2nd best, never again.

Quote:
Whatever you do ... do it for you and those babies that need you to reach for the stars.

I will, I love you, thank you. Kiss number 3.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 01:55 AM
Damn Chappy, make it hard for a guy why don't you....

Lissie Bean, you tell Dr, Zhivago to back the hell off.... Jeesh.... Now while I understand completely why any man would fall for you and be whipped by your magnetism, he is just not ready to handle you..........

Besides there are so many on the boards that would be devastated should the Lissie bean be taken off the market so quickly.....

Hell, Chappy would never ever enter your closet again.......

Is mr. Puffpastry on crack? Not ever tell the kids.... He never ceases to amaze me. So what is his incredible excuse for not telling them????

I never post to you.....jeesh........

Where the hell is BA anyway... This board break has gone on long enough wouldnt you say......

Ian
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 03:05 AM
Quote:
Hell, Chappy would never ever enter your closet again.......

Chappy will always be in my closet, right lovey?

Quote:
Besides there are so many on the boards that would be devastated should the Lissie bean be taken off the market so quickly.....

You are so cute , when you drink.

The romantic ones are all taken already.

Besitos for you my Jewmuffin.
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 05:57 AM
The romantic ones are all taken already.

define "taken".
Posted By: SallyM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 01:40 PM
lissie,

wow, you have a lot on your plate! I think you are doing great...glad your little one is doing better, and so impressed to hear about how strong you are, how focused you are on yourself and your needs. and hell yeah about the shoes! \:\)
Posted By: koshka Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 05:30 PM
Lissie,

I hope you and the kids go to the party and have a great time.

The kids do need to hear (some of) the truth about the divorce. You don't want to confuse them about what "married" means, do you? There are a lot of books and articles about how to tell them. The gist of what I've seen is that it's easier for them if both parents can tell them together and if you both know what you'll say to their questions. If Javier won't tell them, you might have to tell them by yourself, but they do deserve to know what they can understand about it.

Oh, and I hope you and the kids go to the party and have a greater time! \:\)

Thanks,

Joe
Posted By: brueniap Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/29/07 05:43 PM
CHAPPY!!!
I can not for the life of me understand why you are single or WTH your wife was thinking!

brue
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 01:14 AM
Well, Brue ... see it is like this. You don't speak Alienish so you couldn't possible understand the X. And you know what is most odd? When she looks in the mirror and talks to herself, it all reflects backward and the words become impossible for her to understand either.

Now, as for why I'm single .... I guess it's cuz you're M.

Posted By: psluke Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 01:47 AM
Wow Lissie,

Just catching up after my absence.

Your ex is definitely more nuts than mine was and I thought mine was a bit out there at times.

Good for you on making Christmas special for them. \:\)

Thank you for your support while I was so down. It meant a lot.
Posted By: lawless Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 04:41 AM
Grrrrrrrrr I come home to see this !?!

Lissie, you got the guys drooling over you, yes even puffy from what I can tell by reading what you write.

So............

Sit back and relax, maybe let 'em fight it out like the knights did for a ladies honor. Winner gets to buy shoes for life!!!

BTW, I didn't get any pics ???

Just cause I aint around doesn't mean I aint around capish ;\)
Posted By: Valentine Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 03:03 PM
Lissiebean, javi is more delusional than even I gave him credit for....

DON'T TELL THE KIDS??????

WTF?

I am sorry that Mini Me was sick...glad she got better just in time!

I miss you mami!

Smooches!
Valentine
Hey Salsa Lady
Quote:
Lissie, you got the guys drooling over you

So. We do not drool in our coffee.

Quote:
Sit back and relax, maybe let 'em fight it out like the knights did for a ladies honor. Winner gets to buy shoes for life!!!

I'll book the odds so the loosers pay me and the winners buy you shoes. Then we can sneak off with fins in sneakers until you get on the sand. \:D
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 03:48 PM
You guys are great.

You men are wonderful Knights. You will make some wonderful lady very happy.

Billy, thanks for passing by sweetie, smooch those babies , from Titi Lis.

Hi Vali, OMG you too with the Lissie bean, it makes me laugh.

I am doing great.

Have a little bit of a sore throat.

(sigh) from kissing my baby girl, I guess.

As for Javi, he called this morning. To apologize to me for acting weird these past couple of weeks.

He said he woke up this morning with a clear head, and realizes that the best thing for us is to get a D, and to be the best co parents we could be.

I said you are right.

That was that. He is a dork, poor thing.

Have a happy new year everybody
Quote:
You will make some wonderful lady very happy

Nah. Been there tried that looked at the TShirt but I could not afford it thus I suggested the bookmaking operation.

I'd rather make a lot of ladies a little happy. It's more Phun and cost effective.
Posted By: hopefloats7 Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/30/07 05:36 PM
Lis,

Saw the movie last night; cried. But it was wonderful. Good Lord, I wanted to buy all those shoes, esp. the boots with the beautiful ribbons.
This is it...the end of this tumultuous year. Now we're moving forward into a brand new one, and that will be better for us all. I have very good feelings about this.
God will hold our hands through the rough spots. Remember that in 11 days.
I am thinking of opening a thread here, because I'm realistic now. I don't know if I'd be welcome yet, since he hasn't actually filed.
Oh, I have a date tomorrow for lunch with someone new. I'll keep you posted. Keeping expectations low; I know better!
Hugs to you and M&M. 2008 is gonna be great!
love,
Hope

I said you are right.

That was that. He is a dork, poor thing.

Have a happy new year everybody

Yep. Yep, and yep.

Poor thing is right. Good thing he's all clear now....

Golly, he makes jellyfish look like stellar vertebrates.

Or something....

Love you pumpkin.

J
Got this in an email, wanted to share with you:
========

In numerology, the year 2007 equals a 9 (2+7)

nine is a year of completion ... many things coming to an end.
...this change starts a couple of months before the actual number change.

The year 2008 is a 1 year (2+8), beginning of a new cycle! So, we have the opportunity to make great things happen.
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/31/07 04:53 PM
Goodmorning peeps

Happy New Year Eve.

I woke up to a flat tire, So I have decided that a mechanics class is in order for me.

Javier called to say goodmorning to the kids, and my son told Javier, Mami has a flat tire, can you come fix it?

And Jav answered, no buddy, i am at my place. And My son replied, Oh, I know what that means, and he hung up on him.

My son came down stairs, and said Mom, call uncle Louie he never leaves us (sigh)

A few minutes later he called back, to discuss the January schedule.

He said why are you going to Atlanta for MLK weekend?

I said a divorce partay!

he said oh.

I said gotta go.

For a split second I felt bad i said it.

I am mopping all my floors, and throwing the bucket of dirty water out the door.

For all the "bad" stuff to be removed from my house.

Tradition, my grandmother always did it.

I am not going to give myself to many New year resolutions.

I am just going to take it day by day.

My kids are so excited we are going to sleep over our friends house.

I wish you all a very happy new year.
Posted By: psluke Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/31/07 04:55 PM
Hey I like that tradition of mopping the floors and throwing the dirty water out the door!

Happy Happy New Year to you Lissie!!! \:\)
Posted By: fig Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/31/07 07:34 PM
Happy New Year Cookiepants
Posted By: SallyM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/31/07 10:23 PM
I like that tradition, too. in fact, I guess I inadvertently did it today...I washed my kitchen floor, at least, and tossed the water out the back door. my bathrooms/hardwoods I use my swiffer wet jet. I suppose I could throw the pad out. lol.

Happy New Year, Lissie. you are a remarkable lady.
I am mopping all my floors, and throwing the bucket of dirty water out the door.

For all the "bad" stuff to be removed from my house.

Tradition, my grandmother always did it.

'Tis done here too, Girlfriend.

Snakes all tossed out the front door with the mop water, too.

2008 and Divorce Partay awaits....

besos,
BA
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 12/31/07 11:45 PM
Lissie

Too bad about the tire but no surprise with Javi. I just love Moises. I want to teach him to toss the phone into a metal trash can and shake it all around before hanging up. Like the dirty water out the front door. What would we all do without our hero Louie? I hope he knows how much he is valued by M&M.

Happy New Year to ya Lissie. It may start off slow but I bet you will pick up momentum and start enjoying it beyond your wildest dreams. Really.

(((Lissie)))
Posted By: koshka Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 01:14 AM
Happy New Year, Lissie of the clean floor! \:\)
You know Lissie if I was standing outside of your door with my too short pants, white soxs, a flower, and my French translation dictionary you'd hit me in the face with that dirty water.

For you 2008 will be better than that previous year we will not mention. You are one hot dancing kid lickin salsa.

I have ground sweet as sugar.
O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
How could I know where I will be blown next?
Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
Reveals himself a liar and a fool;
What is any of us but a straw in a storm?
How could anyone make a pact with a hurricane?
God is working everywhere his massive Resurrection;
How can we pretend to act on our own?
In the hand of Love I am like a cat in a sack;
Sometimes Love hoists me into the air,
Sometimes Love flings me into the air,
Love swings me round and round His head;
I have no peace, in this world or any other.
The lovers of God have fallen in a furious river;
They have surrendered themselves to Love's commands.

"Quand vous aimez une femme, vous voyez votre monde a l'interieur de ses yeux."
Posted By: ShadesofGrey Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 06:12 AM
Happy New Year Lissie!!!!!

I mopped/vacuumed my floors and cleaned the house. Clean start to a New Year!!!

Love,
Shades
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 08:06 AM
Happy 2008 darling!
"Quand vous aimez une femme, vous voyez votre monde a l'interieur de ses yeux."

Nice!

Lissie, Pumpkin, 2007 was a great year for me. Gave me some wonderful friends and silly stories. Guess what, you figure in both groups!

kisses

J
Posted By: BethM Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 05:10 PM
Now Lissie....

My feng shui friend told me that when we take down the tree we have to open every window and every door to get out all of the bad chi from last year. Since it's cold and windy today I don't see that happening here!

Make it a great 2008!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: kikifree Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 05:17 PM
Happy New year, Lissie!
Posted By: Trip Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 05:25 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Originally Posted By: swashy
Happy 2008 darling!

Maybe it's just me, Chica, but that sounds an awful lot like splendid.
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:19 PM
Quote:

OMG I peeeeeeeeeeeeeed and I gotta double check.

I love you guys

Happy New year.

I was about to come over here and write a sad post, about feeling like a failure for not being able to stop this D.

I was a tearing fool today. It is my MIL's bday, and dropping my kids off there today, just hit me hard.

Bleh

I am just gonna go with the feelings, and know that deep down inside I did not fail.

Thank you for making me smile guys.

besitos
Sounds like you need some cookies.

And dancing.

And shoe shopping.

And, oh, jeepers, a few of those hotties I saw at brunch today.

GUESS WHAT??

All that awaits in ATLANTA!

Whoo-hoo!

love you,
BA
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:32 PM
Lissie Bean, I ate black eyed peas and cornbread, Cabbage, and drank scotch today...... I love new years......

No failure talk outta you young lady. What the F????

By the way, its 21-0 USC over Illinois.... I have been torturing Kev with merciless texts all day....hehehehe

Happy New Year Lissie Bean.......

Ian
Poor Kev...not enough egg nog left in the free world to lift that funk.
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:36 PM
Kev is gonna get a smooch from me in a few weeks that will lift all the funk you'll see.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:37 PM
if he sobers up by then....... Go Trojans......
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:47 PM
Quote:
All that awaits in ATLANTA!

Whoo-hoo!

I can't wait to pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope the Atlanta airport doesn't scare me (sigh)

promise you'll be right there.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:50 PM
You won't get lost Lissie Bean, just go to the center of the concourse, ride the train all the way back to the terminal, get off, go up the big asss escalator, weed your way through thousands of people, and BA will be right there........
And I hope the Atlanta airport doesn't scare me (sigh)

promise you'll be right there.

OMG, I just spit water all over my screen...oh sh*t, that is hysterical...

No, honey, it is huge, we likely will never find each other...

I will have to get one of those spicey limo driver dudes to agree to stand there with a big sign that says, "Yo, Chica!"
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:56 PM
Hey Lissie Bean, my buddy Matt has one of those airport ID's. If you tell me what flight he can meet you there and walk you out so you don't get lost. He would be glad to do it, ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Ian
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:56 PM
Lissie

If you "knew" how to stop the D and it was in your powers but you didn't do something, you would have failed. That is not the case.

If you wanted to stop a train wreck by standing on the track screaming and yelling (in your best shoes) but could only save yourself by stepping off at the last minute ... you did not fail to try. You never had control of the train, or the ability to stop it. Not even with your Super Chica Powers.

But look what you did do just today. You made someone else's day special by driving your angels over to be there for MIL bday. MIL was blessed by their presence, and by your generosity. Sure it hurt. You sacrificed something special. You sense that some things are going to be different now. We all have our losses.

You will also have your blessings. And you will have wonderful days you would not have known if it weren't for the D. Maybe today was not one. But I hope the rest of '08 brings you a bucket full, or maybe something bigger and better than a bucket.

I hear it is raining hunky guys in Atlanta. I also hear what happens in Atlanta ... might fit in your luggage when you leave.

Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:56 PM
If I see a Yo chica sighn the pee is on.

It cant be any worse than Newark Airport right?

I don't think the LV bag is going this time, I may need a rolly, if I have a lot of walking.
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/01/08 11:57 PM
Quote:
ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Oh dang , shut it Muffin, now I'm gonna get nervous.

why don't you all come and rescue me at the airport \:\)
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:01 AM
Quote:
you did not fail to try. You never had control of the train, or the ability to stop it. Not even with your Super Chica Powers.

But look what you did do just today. You made someone else's day special by driving your angels over to be there for MIL bday. MIL was blessed by their presence, and by your generosity

You know all kidding aside, b/c you just made me cry.

I am blessed to many people in my life, but you my friend are like a rare jewel.

Your words are like a blanket, and I for one am honored to know your wonder.

Now only do you always make me feel like a million bucks, but you touch the lives of so many others.

you even got the Bru-ski out of lurkville.

I love you.
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Hey Lissie Bean, my buddy Matt has one of those airport ID's. If you tell me what flight he can meet you there and walk you out so you don't get lost. He would be glad to do it, ATL is probably one of the most intimidating airports in the US.

Oh, please....

This is ridiculous.

If crazy Lucy and Ricky can make it through the Atlanta airport, Chica certainly can.
Originally Posted By: Was2sad
I hear it is raining hunky guys in Atlanta. I also hear what happens in Atlanta ... might fit in your luggage when you leave.

Chappy, you know, you could make it quite the memorable weekend if you want to slide in on your bike and SURPRISE us!
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:04 AM
Well if Lucy and Ricky can do it, so will I.

Do they pat you down in this airport too? Gosh Not another Arizona fiasco, please.
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:07 AM
If I slid in ... I would be the first to be surprised ... and road rashed.

Would that at least get me a pat down? Or one of those extra strong foo foo drinks?

Chica, first suggestion, spend a little more money on the fake i.d.'s next time...
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:09 AM
don't you worry Lissie, I only know 3 people who actually got lost for more than a day at the ATL airport. After several months of shock therapy they were both able to lead productive lives again.... You will be just fine......
Baby, if you're into prickly pears, we got em in spades...
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:14 AM
Taking my passport this time, no more pat downs.

Muffin, shut it, I don't want to get nervous, I did pretty good in the AZ one.

And anyway chappy is coming with me.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:27 AM
Originally Posted By: BaseballAnnie
Originally Posted By: swashy
Happy 2008 darling!

He says tippy toe also BA....blech........
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:31 AM
I only tippy toe when I'm talking about your life Ian.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:32 AM
See, he said it again.......
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:36 AM
I can say things like Hooters too Ian. Is that better?
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:39 AM
no, not better... different....

I can say things like smelly fingers......hmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:40 AM
no hooter talk on my thread.
blech
and don't you love how he sent out those pics with the quickness.
It would appear you are both overcompensating.
Posted By: swashy Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:43 AM
Well I wanted to make sure you would get to the gym right away "darling".
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:44 AM
I have half a fifth of 17 year old scotch in me BA.... its not overcompensating for me its meaningless Scotch babble....

And you BA, did not answer your phone.....
When?
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:46 AM
20 minutes ago
Feeding horses, feeding barn cats, shutting off outside water before it freezes tonight, crap like that...
Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:51 AM
Gotcha.....
Posted By: shoeprincess Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:51 AM
uh oh... Ian's drinking......
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 12:58 AM
and drunk dialing ... but hey, I don't mean it's a bad thing ... as I pour another \:\)

Posted By: sofaraway Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 01:01 AM
drunk dialing is never a bad thing Chappy.... unless it is to my STBX... then its bad........
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 01:02 AM
Chappy, what are we drinking tonight?
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 01:06 AM
Well, let's see. Maybe I should delete a certain STBXW number off my phone before I pour more, just in case. The Corona must have evaporated. And since the wine was good, before it was gone ... I might be looking at a wee bit of Captain, or JackD ... what do you suggest to bring out the best in the cookies?

Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 01:10 AM
Quote:
what do you suggest to bring out the best in the cookies?

a cuba libre on the rocks. Then dreams of Andy Garcia, but that's just me.
Quote:
what do you suggest to bring out the best in the cookies?

a cuba libre on the rocks. Then dreams of Andy Garcia, but that's just me.

Southern Comfort = Matthew McConaughey, so it seems...
Posted By: Lissie Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 03:52 PM
I went to the movies yesterday

saw I am legend, and um it made me jump up in my seat scared me a little

then we went to see The Great Debaters with Denzel Washington. I thought it was wonderful, and the peole in the audience clapped loudly.

I can't wait for my son to see it.

I went to the movies with my best friends while the kids were celebrating with STBX and my Mil, my MIL's bday.

Today they are back at school, and my son was feeling a little sick this morning.

That is what I hate about being D'd. Sharing the kids. Not being able to be with them when they don't feel good if that is a day they are with their dad.

So that is still one of my goals, letting go of this a bit.

Trying to accpet more my new life, and the new dynamics that come along with it.
Posted By: MissH Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 05:33 PM
Hi Lissie,

Just dropping by to check on you and to wish you a Happy New Year!

How are you holding up?
Posted By: Trip Re: Christmas blessings in my stocking. - 01/02/08 05:58 PM
Lissie, I can only imagine. Even though I don't have kids, I know I would have a hard time. Hopefully, it will get easier as time goes on.

I am getting more intrigued by that I AM LEGEND movie by the minute. I must see it!
© DivorceBusting.com