Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Fender On the Turning Away - 12/01/07 01:44 AM
Last one locked up at 13 pages. Scott has one at 15 and still rolling. Not hating, just saying.

Keeping my Pink Floyd themed threads going I picked this one.

BTW, I retired today and it felt pretty good.
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/01/07 01:46 AM
Congrats
What are you going to do now?
Posted By: BaseballAnnie Re: On the Turning Away - 12/01/07 01:47 AM
Corn-grats, Fender!

And since NH forgot to ask,

I'll take a margarita, please, rocks, with salt.

Gracias!

BA
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/01/07 01:50 AM
BA
Today is a day I forget everything. I think your horse kicked me in the head but I forgot.

Burgendy please
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/01/07 10:57 AM
Fender
Choclate and coffee. SInce you are Former AF this is a neutral thread but in SC you have Paris Island and in Paris Island there are those green things that root for NAVY.

Please feel free to fall in while you are enjoying your retirement.
Posted By: FRIEND Re: On the Turning Away - 12/02/07 04:13 PM
Wow, retired, that's great Fender, ENJOY!!!
Posted By: Kman Re: On the Turning Away - 12/02/07 04:57 PM
Congrats on your retirement Fender - you've earned it!

Here's to the next chapter - great things ahead!

Kev
Posted By: qoe100 Re: On the Turning Away - 12/02/07 08:38 PM
Fender,
Congrats on the retirement!!! Any chance of finding a civil service job with the govt? I'm sure you're qualified for lots of stuff and being a vet you'll get first crack at those available jobs.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/03/07 05:17 AM
Thanks everyone. Right now I am still not sure what I will do. Just planning on enjoying some time off for a little while.

No Hill, I am not so sure you could get a Marine to root for Navy? I know they fall under the Dept of the Navy, but I think that is about as far as "support" for the Navy goes. LOL
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/03/07 02:49 PM
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES Fender!!!!

Congrats on retirement

How is school going?
Posted By: BethM Re: On the Turning Away - 12/03/07 05:10 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOO that's why No Hill had to pick up the slack with our morning coffee! You have been missed!

Congrats on your retirement! Hope you are enjoying your time off and that the rest of this semester breezes by for you!

Oh about the Marine rooting for Navy??? I was brought up by a Marine and I guarantee that if that happened it would be an exception. I don't care if they are listed under the department of the Navy, Marines see themselves as a cut above. I'm not saying that's right, it just is!

Take care Fender and let us know how life's treating you!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/05/07 03:27 AM
Hello everyone. Just a quick note to let everyone know I am fine. It is nearly time for finals so I really have to use every spare moment to study rather than surf the net. Late next week life should slow down to a reasonable pace, I hope anyway.

Fig, thanks for the smooches. No Hill, keep the ladies mugs filled with fresh coffee while I am away.
Posted By: qoe100 Re: On the Turning Away - 12/05/07 03:36 AM
Good luck on your finals, Fender. My D's got em too!!!
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/05/07 02:31 PM
Good luck Fender! \:\)

Tx is busy giving finals next week.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/05/07 03:02 PM
Good luck Fender

You will do great

remember to give yourself fun breaks or your brain will explode!!!

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

Posted By: FA Re: On the Turning Away - 12/06/07 08:07 AM
What is up Fender!!!!!
Posted By: whapu Re: On the Turning Away - 12/06/07 10:19 PM
Fender,
Just strolling with a half filled cup of coffee, slurping around kind of frazzled and busy as well. Good luck on the finals...peace
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 03:12 AM
Thanks for all of the well wishes y'all. Right now the books are put away and the red wine is flowing.
Posted By: Lissie Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 03:13 AM
Hey Fender

congrats on the retirement.

Hope you are enjoying your time off.

Red wine, yum
Posted By: sofaraway Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 03:13 AM
WHASSUP FENDER??????

Long time no see dude.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 03:21 AM
Yes, I love red wine. Tonight it is Yellow Tail Shiraz.

IAN!! Indeed it has been a long while. Welcome.
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 11:03 AM
Well Fender
I retired at 49 vs a choice of moving 1000 miles. Job market is the pits in a resort town but at 51 I was a Beach lifeguard so don't discount anything.

Met a few fine ladies or they actually met me which was very plesant. Few other things that was not so plesant but overall it was the best work experience I had.

We got coffee and chocolate to help you prep for your studies.
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 11:46 AM
So Fender,

Finals all finished????? \:\) How long of a break do you have before classes start back up?

ENJOY the time off!!!!!!!
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 02:29 PM
Fender...Yellow tail is divine!!!!

have you tried Blue-nun wine yet?
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 03:03 PM
James Arthur Amo-Te blush

to die for
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 04:53 PM
Lets' see here. First No Hill thanks for the coffee, I needed it.

Pam, I wish finals were done. Math final is Wed. and religion final is Thurs.

Fig, I love Blue Nun and the liquor store on base nearly gives the stuff away, yay me.

Never had teh James Arthur however I am always game for a wine that I have never tried before.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 05:02 PM
GF said she had a female client come in the other day that was kind of mean. The lady works as a furniture salesperson.

Anyway, she lamented to GF that a customer came into the showroom the other day and farted. The customer waited until the smell had somewhat subsided and approached the saleswoman. The customer inquired about the cost of a clock that was on display. The client, being kind of mean, replied, if you farted when you saw it, you will sh!t when I tell you the price. LOL
Posted By: swashy Re: On the Turning Away - 12/07/07 06:01 PM
OMG - that's a riot Fender!
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/10/07 11:33 AM
Coffee and pushups. Keeps you from farting.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/10/07 02:47 PM
mistletoe smooooooooooooooooooooooooches just for you

Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/10/07 08:28 PM
Oh darn, I wasn't here when Fig was giving out smooches.

Had a great weekend and hope to have an even better one this coming weekend. GF, D12 and I are going to a Christmas show in Myrtle Beach, SC. I think we will have lots of fun and laughs.

Math final is Wednesday and that is the one big downer to this week. I just can't seem to remember how to work the problems. Maybe I need to take some Ginko for my short term memory?
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/10/07 08:35 PM
you will do fine
and I am always up for giving you smoooooooooooooooooooooooches

what kind of Christmas show?
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/11/07 03:13 AM
http://www.cgp.net/ChristmasSpecial.html

Here ya go Fig, check it out for yourself.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/11/07 02:13 PM
Oh my gosh.....

that sounds like a riot!!!!!

I am thinking of taking the boys and a friend to see A Christmas Carol this year but tickets are so expensive and I would totally do rush seats but I am afraid there wouldn't be 4 spots together
\:\(

but

I am goingto holdpositive thoughts and try the 27th !!! It's after Christmas...maybe no one would want to go...and it could be a late b-day present to myself!!!!!

you are inspiring!!!

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 02:45 AM
Well I passed the math class with a C. Not great by any standard however it does mean I don't have to do it again.

I have my religion final tomorrow. Hope is goes better? I am fairly sure it will.

I am so thankful that school in nearly over for a while. Starting to feel a little fried.
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 01:05 PM
Coffee and Chocolate for those equasions you use in real life.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 01:58 PM
Thanks No Hill. I will pass on the choclate but take all the coffee you can serve up.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 02:11 PM
Fender... A friend and Iwere walking through a little kitchy store and thought of you when we saw Kona coffee!!!!

Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches
Posted By: BethM Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 02:14 PM
Congrats on the Math final. Anytime you don't have to re-take a Math class to me spells s u c c e s s!

So good to see you. Oh is the politically correct thing to say to someone taking a religion final is "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you" or "I'll say a prayer for you"?

(It's a trick question but I don't think it will be on your final!)

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/13/07 08:36 PM
Strat, don't let the Godless heathen teaching that religion class get to ya.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 01:58 PM
LOL, Godless heathen? The professor is a Dr of theology and pastors a local church. I kind of like the guy. He listens to secular music. Just last week he went to Atlanta to see Jethro Tull.

The final went ok, but the professor hasn't posted our final grades yet.

BTW Fig, I am drinking a Kona blend right now! Smooches back at ya.
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 02:01 PM
Those Kona blends rule buddy. Hope that prof hurries up on gettin' the grades back to you.

I gotta go write a song now.
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 02:33 PM
Sitting on a lifeguard bench
Eyeing 29 yr old girls with bad intent
hey Aqualung
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 02:36 PM
Thanks No Hill!
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 02:45 PM
Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches

I love Jethro Tull!!! My parents listen to him all the time!!!
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/14/07 03:00 PM
Good Morning Fender, \:\)

All finished now except for getting the grade?

Congratulations on not having to take the math class over!!

Going to share some of the kona today? No Hill skipped me on the coffee and chocolate run!
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/15/07 01:26 PM
Hey Pam,
I am drinking some Givalia coffee this morning. Don't ask me what blend, I have no idea. GF has it sent to her house every month and they send different blends.

WT, how is that song coming along?

No Hill, isn't it a shame when we think looking at 29 yr olds is perverted? I remember when I thought 29 was OLD.

Pam, I have to take stats next and then applied decision making, that will be the end of my math career.
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/15/07 02:35 PM
Good Morning Fender,

Well I got some coffee as a gift from out convenience store rep and it is pretty good. Already ground but I just unsealed the package this morning and not bad. \:\) But your gf is probably better. \:\)

Stats! Ick! I have always heard people say negative things about that class. LOL GOOD LUCK!!!

Tx just finished up entering all his grades yesterday but then Seniors graduate today and their grades had to be done last week he said.

I'm betting you are good at applied decision making. I would s*ck. LOL

Hope you have a great weekend!
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/16/07 05:40 PM
Stats is a pain in the ass for me, in acedemia. Ironically, a big part of my current assignment is monitoring the department's stats. And it makes much more sense in practical application for me.

Song's coming along nicely, thank you very much!
Posted By: No_hill_for_a_Swimmer Re: On the Turning Away - 12/17/07 12:17 PM
Fender it's up to you to handle the coffee and chocolate now. I'm visiting the frozen tundra of the midwest thus have to heat the water with a blowtorch. Happy holidays.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/17/07 01:58 PM
goooooooooooooooood morning cutie!!!!!

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches!!!!
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/17/07 04:30 PM
Morning Strat,

Hot joe for ya here.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 04:53 AM
Hey guys. Well I had a great weekend. GF, D12 and I went to the beach to see a Christmas show. It was really well done and a good time was had by all.

Got back to GF's house Sunday night. We opened a huge bottle of Blue Nun and started wrapping gifts. Nearly five hours later the wine was gone but the gifts were all done.

Got up and headed home this morning, looking forward to a short nap before starting my day. Just as I was starting to doze GF called and said her BMW was acting up.

This is a 2006 325i and it was just in the shop last week for a whole host of issues, not the least of which was the central locking computer went out. None of the doors locks would work and we could only get the drivers side door open. One of the hood latches quit working, the cigarette lighter, used for charging cell phone only, stopped working and the ignition key switch wouldn't hold the key in place.

Well they fixed all of that but today the starter was making some weird noise and GF asked me to take it in to the dealer. It is still under warranty so no biggy. Of course they could not duplicate the problem and told me to bring it back if it made the noise again.

I am somewhat baffled by this. This is a BMW and in my mind it should not have so many problems this soon. I know all cars have some issues but wow, this is not cool.

The rest of my day was spent putting on new cabinet and drawer hardware in GF's bathroom. Then stripping the paint off of her kitchen cabinet doors, which are in my garage right now. They had about 8 layers of enamel paint on them and needed to be stripped in order to repaint them properly.

I took S18 and D12 out to for Chinese buffet for supper. We ate sushi and lots of fried rice. All in all a good day.

Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 04:57 AM
I almost forgot some good news. My L called and said we are going to court on February 6th. She said as long as stbxw doesn't ask for any changes everything will be finalized that day. The support agreement, the custody agreement and the divorce. I hope no one here judges me but I am so ready to get this over with.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 12:36 PM
Dude, wrong forum for judgment on your wanting it to be over. Completely understood....

You Fender have done great. You made your stance, realized where you stood in your heart, and followed through with what you needed to do.

It is said over and over that this sight is not simply about saving your marriage, it is about saving yourself. You sir, have done that......

Ian
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 02:03 PM
Good for you, Strat! I am totally on board with you on getting it over. And a little jealous. That's pretty odd about the car. Did she buy it new? Sure sounds like there's some problems with the electricals. I'm wondering if there isn't a bad voltage regulator/rectifier in there somewhere that's frying things.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 05:23 PM
Thanks Ian and WT.

Yes, she bought the car new. If she had bought it used she would have gotten a 100,000 mile warranty instead of the 50,000. Go figure that one out.

Just got back from the dentist. I broke a tooth last Saturday and just got in today. Good thing too, it needs a crown and since I am technically still on active duty they are doing it for free. Once I am fully retired I will have to pay what the insurance wont cover, which is pretty much everything more than a filling. Insurance is the racket of the century.
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 05:27 PM
That car would worry me. Enough to think about replacing it, because that ain't right.

Insurance is the racket of the century. I just got a letter from my life carrier yesterday, as did my daughter. We are both requested to verify medical histories and provide documentation. Obviously they actually look at their paperwork, since they're sending such a request to a 4 y.o. Thinking about answering that one in crayon.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/18/07 10:17 PM
Nothing says stupid like a company sending a letter like that to a 4yr old.

Crayola baby!
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 01:34 PM
Word brother.

How'd the religion final go, anyhoo?

And whassup with the beemer?
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 01:37 PM
Hey no coffee this morning????????? \:o
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 01:45 PM
Got some here for all!!!
Posted By: psluke Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 01:58 PM
Thanks, I need it to get me going! Even if I need a fork to drink it! LOL
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:02 PM
Strat's getting soft in his retirement. Might need to beef up the java to make a man out of him again.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:22 PM
I love BMWs....sexy sexy cars although the problems with this one sound a little strange!!!

And keep talking cars

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh (where is that dreamy eyed icon guy I keep asking for??????)

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches

and glad you enjoyed the Blue Nun!!!!
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:36 PM
OK Strat, time for some electronic troubleshooting.

Sounds to me like a goofy computer, or a short somewhere.

Always fun.

Soooooo. Might be time to turn on the juice and start pulling fuses one at a time to look for amperage, voltage, and resistance fluctuations.

Just a thought.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:41 PM
pant pant pant

fan fan fan

meow
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:43 PM
And maybe check the voltage regulator and the battery.

And change the blinker fluid.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 02:53 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wait........

blinker fluid????? Is that why all those little Q-tips driving around have permablinker???? they need more fluid????

Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:05 PM
Ummmmmm, yeah.

And the flugle valve manifold sometimes overheats in cases like that.
Posted By: Going Solo Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:05 PM
Nah, they just like to be prepared to turn left just in case.

Don't forget to rinse out the headlights and put more dry ice in the fog lights.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:29 PM
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove car talk!!!

Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:30 PM
Oh and

when you can put a car back together from little parts laying on the floor...and you have to use phnuematic (how do you spell that...airtools) to do so

come talk to me

Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:32 PM
Done it with a motorcycle, only didn't have the pneumatics at my disposal, so I had to use elbow grease and hand tools.

Can we talk?
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:33 PM
motorcycles are child's play
Posted By: Going Solo Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:39 PM
My dad got a air machine a few years back so he could work with pneumatic tools, but he sold it to a neighbor before I got a chance to play with it... \:\(
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:46 PM
Child's play? Ouch. I can tell where I'm not wanted.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:47 PM
welllllllllllllllll

what kind of bike was it?

;\)
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:49 PM
Which one?

'82 Honda CB750C DOHC

Three '82 Honda V45 Magna 750s

Once upon a time in a past life.

I was so greasy, I took a spare bedroom in our house to be my workshop. Motorcycles in bedrooms is soooooo classy.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:52 PM
did you put the old parts under your trailor?
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:52 PM
did you put the old parts under your trailor?
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:53 PM
You Figgied on me. Yay! Anyone got a towel?

Nope. We had us a real live rental house in the hood. We was klazzy.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 03:55 PM
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 04:01 PM
That's how I roll.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 07:56 PM
Hey guys, sorry about no coffee this morning. I am out at GF's house painting cabinets and installing new hinges, pulls and knobs.

WT, the religion final went well. I got an A- for the semester and my GPA is 3.33. I had two C's in there. One for the finite math and another for college algebra. Go figure, I hate math anyway.

The Beemer is running good. Electrical problems are the worst. Hard to diagnose and expensive to repair.

My dad has a Yukon that would cut off everytime it went from cold start loop to run loop. He changed so much crap on that thing, including the computer. Turned out to be a temp sensor on the radiator.
Posted By: whapu Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 08:02 PM
Hey Fender,
When you get done with her cabinets, You wouldn't mind sauntering over to my house to finish sanding mine and staining my cabinets would you? Good to see that your first step into academia turned out not so bad...a "b" average is nothing to scoff at....glad things are moving well for you and know that your christmas this year will be better than last years peace
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 08:04 PM
Bs are great....better than average

and

more car talk

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 08:06 PM
Glad the beemer's running better, buddy. I hate tracking down electrical stuff. I'd rather replace suspension parts or exhaust parts (messy stuff) than mess with wiring.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 08:07 PM
Me too brother, me too!
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 08:10 PM
Whapu, I wouldn't mind at all if you could tell me how to speed up the drying process of enamel paint. I hate enamel however it is what she wanted and that is what was already on the cabinets.
Posted By: BethM Re: On the Turning Away - 12/19/07 10:39 PM
Quote:
Whapu, I wouldn't mind at all if you could tell me how to speed up the drying process of enamel paint. I hate enamel however it is what she wanted and that is what was already on the cabinets.

Hi Fender,

I think you're supposed to blow on it! Yeah that's it!

Do you think that GF's car could be a lemon? I had a 325I and never had any trouble with it. Scary thought huh?

Congrats on doing so well with school. I bet you're glad that you have some breathing room now huh?

Just wanted you to know that you are missed! Have the Best Christmas!

Love,
Bethie
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 05:33 AM
Hey Beth, thanks for dropping by. The car never gave her a bit of trouble till recently. Kind of like "it" knows the warranty is about to run out and has decided to act out like a spoiled child.
Posted By: Virtually_Handsome Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 05:44 AM
After seeing this title for a while I had to hear it again:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2v240bYbbrM

Gives one chills.

Jeff
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 01:00 PM
Maybe the car just needs a good kick?

Coffee! Getcher hot coffee!!!
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 02:13 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches Fender...hope the gf's car gets better
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 02:16 PM
Strat, I hate to be THAT GUY, but . . .

. . . buy American.

Not that American is really made in America any more than anything else, but . . .

The big 3 still seem to be the easiest to work on, from my experience.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 03:04 PM
Man did I oversleep this morning. Gotta stop staying up so late. Thanks for the coffee.

Smooches back at ya Figgy.

American cars are definitely easier to work on. European are the worst and Japanese in between.
Posted By: fig Re: On the Turning Away - 12/20/07 03:32 PM
yay!!!!

A fender smoooooooooooooooooooooooooch!!!

i mean...yeah...a fender smooch
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 04:12 AM
Hi all. The kids and I are in NC at my folks house until Christmas eve. Having a good time just enjoying being here for Christmas time for the first time in many years.

Fig, hope all is well? WT, keep'em straight brother.
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 11:11 PM
Hope everyone has gotten their shopping done?
Posted By: sofaraway Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 11:12 PM
Yo Fender... Merry xmas buddy... Hope you and yours have a great holiday season......

Ian
Posted By: Trip Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 11:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Fender
Hope everyone has gotten their shopping done?

Almost! Going to hit the stores that are open 24 hours a little late when the crowds are less. Parking when I was out earlier was atrocious!

It's my bad for leaving it but I have issues.
Posted By: inspiredjulie Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 11:35 PM
Hey Fender!

Hope it's a great week for you! Plan on a great 2008!! I know I am!!!

Thankfully, all my shopping is done. (Unfortunately I didn't get to do much this year, but next year...) ;\)
Posted By: BethM Re: On the Turning Away - 12/23/07 11:42 PM
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S F E N D E R !
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/24/07 02:10 AM
This Christmas holds so much more promise than last years. You see it was around this time that the stbxw told the kids she was leaving. A year has passed and I have learned so much about myself, relationships, my kids and her. I have learned enough to know life is short and it is time to start enjoying it.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and Ian I wish you a Happy Hanukah as well.
Posted By: sofaraway Re: On the Turning Away - 12/24/07 02:49 AM
awe Fender, you remembered
Posted By: WildThing Re: On the Turning Away - 12/24/07 01:31 PM
Morning Strat! Hope you have a great holiday!
Posted By: Fender Re: On the Turning Away - 12/25/07 02:28 AM
Just got home a little while ago. Merry Christmas Eve all.
Posted By: NikB Re: On the Turning Away - 12/25/07 02:47 AM
Merry Christmas Fender!!
Posted By: swashy Re: On the Turning Away - 12/25/07 03:44 AM
Merry Christmas buddy!
Posted By: Lissie Re: On the Turning Away - 12/25/07 04:06 AM
Merry Christmas to you sweet Fender

Hugs for you and your babies.
Posted By: FA Re: On the Turning Away - 12/25/07 06:40 AM
Hey Fender....Merry Christmas....have an awesome day!
© DivorceBusting.com