Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Fender Us and Them - 10/18/07 12:06 PM
Keeping with my Pink Floyd theme for thread titles. This is somewhat the way things seem, it's us and them.

Originally Posted By: drbty
Fender,

No smooches from me, but hang in there brother.

Quote:
I am attending St Leo University
See, I told you my school educated a lot of military folks.

You'll do fine on the math class, but I know how you feel going into it. Just takes some of us more work to figure it out. Managerial Accounting was the same for me, but I just ended it with an 'A-'. 7 down and 7 to go.

International Management and Organizational Behavior start Monday, and I fly to CO Tuesday for 3 days of 'meet with the new bosses'. Should be a fun week. Not.

What degree for you? How much longer?

-db

Well I wish I knew how many I have left. I have ordered my transcript twice from the Communtiy College of the Air Force and still one hasn't made it to the school office here. I know I needed roughly 14 classes, so I guess that means 12 now? Or it could mean nothing. I am just plugging along and trying to get ed-jumu-cated, LOL.

Coffee is hot and fresh for ya Pam. Wanna cup?
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 12:13 PM
Good Morning Fender,

I would love a cup. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 01:38 PM
Here ya go Pam. Nice and hot.

I just got back from the Dr. As I have posted before I have an ongoing issue with my lower back however this time my neck and shoulders feel like I was ran over. Anyway the Dr, God bless her heart, says to me, "you are just stressed out." LOL, I said no sh!t I'm stressed out. She said I needed a good massage. Again, no sh!t. So she prescribes me Flexeril instead of giving me a massage, probably a good thing in hindsight.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 01:47 PM
Maybe GF will give you the massage. \:\)

I had some of that one time for my back. Hmm..imagine that it was when I was going through my divorce!

I'm on my second cup of coffe.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 01:51 PM
If I only could see GF during the week. She lives about 20 miles away and her and my schedule just don't mess during the week.

I love coffee. Well coffee and beer. I guess you could add women too! Definitely women, coffee and beer.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 02:09 PM
Quote:
I love coffee. Well coffee and beer. I guess you could add women too! Definitely women, coffee and beer.

In this order??????

I wish you could see GF during the week too. That would be nice for you both I'm sure.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 08:29 PM
LOL, the order depends on several factors however women would trump most factors. Coffee and beer, well depends on the time of day. Or my mood. Or whose company I am in.
Posted By: BethM Re: Us and Them - 10/18/07 08:51 PM
I like ice coffee in the afternoon. When I drink I usually drink wine but Julie talked me into making rum and coke the other night. So I stopped at the store and splurged. I bought a bottle of Tommy Bahama Golden Sun...wheew..I was asleep by 8:30 and missed the whole baseball game. In retrospect it all worked out for the best!
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 10:04 AM
Good Morning Fender,

Coffee ready yet? \:\)

I usually only make it at home on weekends as we have this lovely hugh pot of fresh ground at work when I get there. One of the few perks of working in the home office of a convenience store chain!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 10:46 AM
Coffee is ready. Good morning. \:\)
Posted By: lovingme Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 10:49 AM
Good Morning ~ Have a great weekend!
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 12:04 PM
Hope you are having a good Friday. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 06:12 PM
Lesson for the day kiddo's, don't take Flexeril and go to work.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 06:19 PM
All I remember is it made me rather drowsy but I only took it one or 2 days.

I guess you are having a rough day? \:\(
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 07:25 PM
Actually it has been a normal day. Not to bad really. I just ache all over, well at least I did until I took the flexeril and now I am just sleepy.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 07:29 PM
Sleepy I understand! If I remember correctly I had to fight to stay awake after I took it but it did help my back!

Hope you have a great weekend planned.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/19/07 07:32 PM
No plans, but I am sure we will have good time doing something.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/22/07 10:28 AM
Good Morning,

Hope you had a great weekend. \:\)

Coffee ready???
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/22/07 12:23 PM
Weekend was good. Coffee is good too!
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/22/07 12:27 PM
Good! I just finished my first cup.

I wish I had this whole week off if it is as nice out as the weekend but all my friends would be working so that wouldn't be as much fun.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/22/07 03:04 PM
morning smooooooooches luvey

3 cup of coffee here....

any more and the vibrations will spill me right off my chair!!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/22/07 08:22 PM
LOL, fig you are funny.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/23/07 01:30 PM
I am kinda of hyped up today....drank lots of coffee but it hasn't all had time to register yet.

I just gave 4 9th graders the "mom"look and I actually saw them squirm a little

oh
and

morning smooooooooooooooooooooooches!!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/23/07 01:36 PM
Hit the ground running this morning. Still on my second cup of coffee.

Started the dreaded Finite Math class last night. The professor is a machine and goes really fast. I have till the end of the week to decide to drop or not.

Meanwhile the Intro to the New Testament class appears to be one I may enjoy.

Fig, thanks for the smooches.

I questioned my lawyers secretary yesterday about how much they charged me for postage and copies. I guess she didn't like that too much. She had L call me. I was in class and didn't take the call but she left a voice message. She was pretty b!tchy about it. The way I see it, as the client, I have the right to ask questions about my bill. What say you guys?
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/23/07 01:50 PM
she works for you...that's why you pay her

you are her boss

let her know

and your welcome for the smooooooooooooooches....
I have to start my day off right you know
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/23/07 02:19 PM
Thanks again Fig.

There just seems to be some much going on lately. School, the kids school, the stbxw riding the MLC train to h&ll, GF is sick, the door handle on my truck broke, I need to plan my retirement ceremony, etc...I know, I am not alone and everyone is busy as h&ll too.

Oh, I forgot to mention my son ran over a golf ball and knocked out one of my living room windows. I don't even play golf.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 11:01 AM
Woot! Hot coffee here, get your hot coffee free!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 02:05 PM
I am so busy I can't see straight. Oh well, 29 calendar days to go and I will be hanging up the uniform.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 02:14 PM
smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches Fender

my day felt off without giving you your a.m. smoooches!!!

Posted By: pat44 Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 03:15 PM
Hi Fender:

Quote:
I questioned my lawyers secretary yesterday about how much they charged me for postage and copies. I guess she didn't like that too much. She had L call me. I was in class and didn't take the call but she left a voice message. She was pretty b!tchy about it. The way I see it, as the client, I have the right to ask questions about my bill. What say you guys?

Secretaries do not review bills and do not approve the amounts that clients are billed. In many cases, they do not even have access to the bills. They also do not have the authority to reduce or increase the amount you were billed.

You as the client have the right to ask questions about the bill. However the person to talk to is the attorney. He/she is the person that authorized billing you the amount that you have been billed.

I am an attorney and if a client yells at my assistant - I fire the client - not the secretary. And if a client harasses at my secretary - I am less inclined to accommodate requests to reduce bills.

take care,
AG
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 07:34 PM
Ok AG let's not make assumptions here. You don't assume that I yelled at or harrassed the sect. and I won't assume that all lawyers are blood sucking scum.
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 09:48 PM
Fender, you have me rolling on the floor at that one.

IMHO, and from first-hand experience, the first job a lawyer sees fit to do with a matrimonial case is to squander the entire retainer amount without having done a thing, and then ask for more money.

Sure you have a right to ask - but when you do, THEY LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY GET TO CHARGE YOU MORE MONEY! It's a catch 22.

When my $5,000 deposit was gone before we'd even set foot in court and I asked where the heck it went, my L came up with the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen. She clained she and X's L had a lunch "appt" that I never knew about. I asked what they discussed and she said she'd have to research it. But she'd charge ME for the research.

Lawyers. I'm glad to be done with all of that. It's so frustrating.
Posted By: KarenMarieS Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 10:18 PM
Ok so my son is pre law,,,, BUT not to be a D lawyer!!! ( and hes really a great kid, I swear!!) \:\)
hes actually just a senior and Political Science major, so ....hes not in the lawyer catagory yet! but i just got him a Halloween card
" Where do vampires learn to suck blood?"

" law school"
LOL he'll love it.

and I really liked my L- he fought hard for me, now ex L was a major scumbag!!!
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 10:37 PM
Fender,
I've had to correct my A's work several times and it pisses me off. He's supposedly the "best" D lawyer in town and I'm correcting his work??? DUH!!! He should've paid me. I felt like I paid him $5k for nada since X and I agreed on the settlement and came up with it ourselves. Basically, he spent an hour in court and charged me 5K for it!!!
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 11:01 PM
Queenie, that is EXCATLY what happened to me.

She never got one thing right. After two tries with the agreement, and none of it right, I learned her software to write the agreement myself, wrote it, and was out about $7,500 when all was said and done. She spent about 30 minutes in court. What a rip off.

But I have to admit, she did do one thing for me. She had a rep for being the best in town and it scared my X into not fighting and settling, so that way, we didn't give everything we'd worked for all our lives to the L's. That's what it end up coming down to.

Karen, my neice is in law school, but she's not going to be an M L either. If you end up being a lawyer, you have to develop a thick skin I guess. There are good and bad ones, just like any other profession. I do think the majority of bad ones are divorce lawyers. Or maybe those are the ones we hear about most with all the divorcing going on.
Posted By: pat44 Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 11:44 PM
Hi Fender:

Quote:
I won't assume that all lawyers are blood sucking scum.

90% of attorneys are blood sucking scum. Most D attorney hear caching when a client walks in the door that wants to go to war against their spouse and is seeking justice over settlement.

I also think billing for postage and copies is beyond stupid when you have a three figure hourly billing rate. Now that I am on my own, I no longer bill for that - I consider those costs to be built into my billing rate.

However secretaries and assistants have very little influence over these policies. And in some cases working for blood sucking scum is stressful enough w/o the added stress of angry clients.

The attorney has returned you call. Ask him/her to cut or reduce the postage and copy costs or to justify the copy and postage costs. Also request that he/she contain them in the future. You can also amend your retainer letter to say something like you will not pay for copy and/or postage that exceeds X dollars unless they receive your approval prior to incurring such costs.

take care,
AG
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Us and Them - 10/24/07 11:51 PM
Happy,
I agree that my X was willing to settle so quickly and generously because he knew I had the best (not sure who's opinion that was, definitely NOT mine)!!!!
Posted By: pat44 Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 12:06 AM
Hi Happy:

Quote:
Sure you have a right to ask - but when you do, THEY LIKE IT BECAUSE THEY GET TO CHARGE YOU MORE MONEY! It's a catch 22.

It is unethical for an attorney to bill you for time spent on reviewing bills or discussing the bill with the client.

If your attorney charged you for time spent on billing questions, you can report him/her to the state disciplinary commission. That is grounds for disbarrment in some states. That usually deters even the slimiest of attorneys from billing that time to clients.

take care,
AG
Posted By: HappyToday Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 12:22 AM
That's nice to know AG, but now that it's been a few years and I have no idea where those invoices are (I probably burned them!), there's not much I can do about it now. Besides, that's over thank goodness.

She was supposedly the best, but I have serious doubts about that.

She actually had the audacity to ask my opinion about some property she was thinking about buying. I knew that if I gave her any value opinion, even verbally, even a range, that equates to an appraisal and I would have been subject to discipline, so I did not give it to her. I told her I couldn't say without doing some research. But I think she held that against me.

Too bad, she was expecting to make lots more than $7,500 from me. And she did not. So I did win.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 12:42 PM
Thanks for the info AG. Also thanks to everyone else that posted.

To clairify, I wasn't rude to the secretary, I only asked her a question about the bill. I wasn't aware that she couldn't answer questions about the bill. I wish she would have said that up front instead of running to mommy and crying about it.

Secondly, I didn't care for the tone the L took with me on the voicemail. Her tone was more like a mother scolding a child rather than a professional talking to her client.

I don't take that kind of direction very well.

Coffee is hot and math class went rather well last night. There are only 7 students remaining in the class and when I talked to the head office they pretty much begged me not to drop. So I talked to the professor and he agreed to slow down a bit as long as I ask questions as often as I need to. He also offered to be 30 mins early for classes for one on one tudoring. So I figure it is now or never.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 12:47 PM
Good Morning,

Having my first cup of coffee now. \:\)

Glad to hear about the math class and the professor being willing to work with you on it. That's great!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 01:06 PM
I agree HS. I mean with a 7:1 ratio I should get better instruction than with a larger class? Plus with him offering to give me 30 mins tudoring prior to each class, I should be ok.

I don't want you guys to think I'm dumb or lazy, it's more just nervous worry than anything.

Hey, it's rained here yesterday and today. Haven't seen much of that all year. We are like 18 inches short on rain this year.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 01:09 PM
Quote:
Hey, it's rained here yesterday and today.

I wish you would take the rain we are supposed to get the rest of the week. The last thing I need is more rain with a leaking roof!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 01:25 PM
We would gladly take it.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 02:17 PM
I just responded to that. LOL
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 02:33 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING LUVEY!!!!

smooch smooch smooch smooch

that is all

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 02:40 PM
Thanks figgy, I am getting used to your smooches and I like'em.
Posted By: Lissie Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 03:06 PM
Where is the hearts in the eyes icon.

(sigh)

smooooches lovey
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 03:08 PM
WooHoo!! Smooches from two different ladies in one morning. I better be careful or I might make Swashy jealous? LOL
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 03:14 PM
he'll just call us all babe or hun

you remember our names!!!!

(eyelashes fluttering)

smoooooooooch
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 03:21 PM
(head patting)

I know baby!!!

Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/25/07 03:54 PM
I'm so glad you got that!!!! It was deliberate!!!!

and

smoooooooooooooooooooooches for that
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 11:31 AM
Good Morning Fender!

I NEED coffee this morning!!!!!!! Hot, good and black please!

Here's to a wonderful Friday and a great weekend. \:\)
Posted By: BethM Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 01:18 PM
Well I don't mean to be difficult but I need some decaf. Cream/no sugar, oh do you have any croissants or scones? How about a danish?
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 01:24 PM
I like those little croissants with the cream cheese filling..........

andI take my coffee with cream...no sugar!!!

gooooooooooooooood morning Fender!!!!

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

(since it has to last until Monday!!!)

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 01:31 PM
WoooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!

I just found out we are off on Monday. Coffee all around...and crossiants and doughnuts.
Posted By: BethM Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 01:38 PM
Fender..........

I like my croissants warm.....you don't mind do you?
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 02:09 PM
Bethie, anything for you babe.
Posted By: whapu Re: Us and Them - 10/26/07 02:28 PM
Fender,
I bring in an empty cup and throw some glaze around..Have a joyous day You "Rock and Roll Refugee"...peace
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/29/07 12:23 PM
Quote:
WoooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!

I just found out we are off on Monday.

Soooooo you are off and don't even drop by with coffee for us poor working schmucks!! \:\/

Have a great day off!
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/29/07 01:12 PM
Originally Posted By: MRHIGHSPEED
Happy Monday Strat! I got the coffee covered for ya.

Welllllllllll his coffee as far as I know doesn't require a knife and a fork!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/29/07 01:37 PM
who do I smoooooooooooooooooooch now???

great...my week is off to a crummy start \:\(
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/29/07 03:43 PM
I can't do that accent very well

maybe I can try the Pepe LePew one!!!!

le pant le pant
le huff le puff
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/29/07 04:12 PM
I studied fake accents in college

it was a very liberal arts school!!! ;\)
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 10/30/07 11:06 AM
Good Morning Fender,

Welcome back to work. Here is a nice hot cup of coffee to get your day off to the right foot.

Did you have a nice 3 days off?? \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/30/07 12:33 PM
Thanks for the coffee. The weekend was good and bad. By that I mean it started off good and ended on a sour note.

The good part is GF and I had a great Sat together. Sunday she woke not feeling well. We talked on the phone that evening and she was feeling better after sleeping most of the day.

The bad part I don't even want to get into except to say it involves my stbxw and her MLC drama.

School is going ok, however the relegion prof. is making us do a group paper and I really don't like group papers too much.

Hope everyone here had a decent weekend?
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/30/07 01:23 PM
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES

jeepers...my week was all kittywanpus without my morning Fender smooches!!!!

Sorry about the crappy part

I am trying to get a grant together to buy an island to ship them all too...like jurassic park

that way they would all be contained!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/30/07 01:28 PM
LOL, thanks for the smooches and the laugh, I needed both.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 11:52 AM
Yay, the coffee is really good today.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 01:57 PM
I am pondering the sabbatical idea, although I might want to be tenured 1st

maybe

just sayin'

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches Fender
siiiiiiigh

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen (muah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 03:04 PM
HS, you know if I have it you are welcome to it.

Fig, thanks for the smooches, I love'em.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 03:07 PM
teeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

(where the crap arethe dreamy eye little emotocon guys??)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 03:55 PM
Well HS, I am applying for a job at the dept of corrections afterall. However, it is not a security postion. I am applying for a Progam Manager job at a prison farm. They no kidding need someone to manage inmates working the dairy herd. I would rather do that than be in a factory all day. The recruiter asked me if I could tell inmates what to do? I said I have been telling airmen what to do for over 20 years, I think I can handle it.

I actually have a contact that said he could get my name to the right people and then it was up to me. Networking is a beautiful thing. I will let you know how it goes.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 04:12 PM
Fender....

that deserves extra smooooooooooches
and a butt squeeze
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 05:46 PM
OMG, a butt squeeze. WOOT!!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 10/31/07 05:51 PM

;\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 11:55 AM
Get your hot coffee here.
Posted By: BaseballAnnie Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 12:10 PM
OOH,

May I have a cup?

Like lots of cream and sugar.

Got any donuts?

I'm a sucker for donuts.
Posted By: BethM Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 12:14 PM
Good Morning Fender..........

Good luck with the job prospect. Things sometimes do seem to work out in ways that we can't always see. I know that's been the case for me all through this crazy journey. You know that old saying that when 1 door closes another one opens? I so believe that that is always the case.

Coffee pleae. Cream/no sugar
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 12:22 PM
No doughnuts but lots of hot coffee, with cream and sugar to taste.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 12:23 PM
Thanks Bethie. True, one door is shutting very soon. 28 days and a wake up.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 12:47 PM
One cup of hot black coffee please. \:\)

Good luck with the job!!! That is great news.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 01:31 PM
two cheeked squeeze and a smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch
coming at you

I need a refill as the 3 cups I had already (sigh) are gone

smooooch smoooooch smooooch

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 05:33 PM
The days are going by quickly. I just got out of my lunch time class and now the day is nearly done.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/01/07 05:54 PM
yeah!!! I love when days are done and new ones start!!!

rejuvinating!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 11:47 AM
TGIF. Coffee all around.

I am somewhat worn down this week. To many crisis in a week, plus the kids, school, work, hunting a job, stbxw's craziness, GF, etc..

There is a song I like by Seven Mary Three that has a lyric that kinda fits my mood today.

"There is a balance between two worlds
One with an arrow and a cross
Regardless of the balance, life has become
Cumbersome"

It's the balance that I am looking for but not finding right now. However, there is another song by ARS that I am thinking of right now. It goes like this.

"Lord, Lord, Lord
We got nothing but trouble
I've done all I can do today
So bartender pour me a double, right now

But I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
I'm not gonna let it bother me tonight
The world is in an uproar and I see no end in sight
But I won't let it bother me tonight"

Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 12:39 PM
Well, you having the stuffing knocked out of you and it being Friday what about one of those tequila sunrise's instead of coffee today?

Good morning!
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 01:18 PM
Fender....

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH

I know it doesn't really help but I sure like doing it!!!

I like a little Ministry in the morning
I listened to SO WHAT today on my way to work!!!

Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 01:43 PM
Thanks for the offer but I think a little Makers Mark in my coffee will suffice for now.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 01:44 PM
Originally Posted By: fig
Fender....

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH

I know it doesn't really help but I sure like doing it!!!

I like a little Ministry in the morning
I listened to SO WHAT today on my way to work!!!

Your smooches help more than you know.

HS, thanks buddy. I can alsway count on you to be there and I appreciate that.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 01:50 PM

I love that my smoooooooooooooooches help and I am more than happy to give them all the time...

I remember when the Hardys were little ladskies and they thought my kisses were magic. I was kissing everything and Dyl told a guy at target who was freakingout about something that he should let his mommy kiss him since her kisses made the sun come up in the morning...

sigh

now they say stuff like
stop kissingme, you're gross, I hate you

I can'twait for them to be teenagers
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 02:04 PM
They are at the in between time. You know that time in between adolesence and adulthood, when parents aren't cool. They will return to the fold.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 02:09 PM
I know....

and they have big teeth

which is neither here no there but that is the age...when they lose their teeth and new ones comein all big for their still small heads and they are all awkward and arms and legs

it's my least favorite spell

but they are still younf enough that I can throw them downa nd make them kiss me in front of their friends

mhuah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 02:16 PM
I know....

and they have big teeth

which is neither here no there but that is the age...when they lose their teeth and new ones comein all big for their still small heads and they are all awkward and arms and legs

it's my least favorite spell

but they are still younf enough that I can throw them downa nd make them kiss me in front of their friends

mhuah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 02:55 PM
always

it's my life's work

embarassing my kids

I RULE!!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 09:58 PM
Home alone tonight. D12 is with the stbxw and GF has her mother staying over. S18 and friend are doing an all night kids lock up at the local skating rink.

I guess it's beer thirty?
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/02/07 11:16 PM
Well if you have a glass of wine I'll join ya on a Friday night! I remember when I was on this board constantly all hours and there was almost always someone around.
Posted By: swashy Re: Us and Them - 11/03/07 12:09 AM
Hey Fender! Got home and realized I only had one beer in the fridge...ugh. ;\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/03/07 09:46 PM
ONE BEER? Never let that happen again, LOL.
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 12:50 PM
Hot coffee here. Free hot coffee.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 01:28 PM
I'll take a cup. Just finished my first one.

Good morning Fender did you have a nice weekend? \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 01:40 PM
Fairly decent weekend. Big test tonight though, first one in my math class.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 01:50 PM
Good Luck!!!!!!!! How do you feel about it? Ready?
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 01:53 PM
Studying now, LOL.
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 01:54 PM
Will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts tonight. \:\)
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 02:10 PM
Good luck on your test sweetness

just gulped my coffee and burned my tongue \:\(

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches to you!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 03:28 PM
Thanks for the well wishes.

GF and I went to a nice bar Saturday night. After we ate we ordered coffee. I tell you it was some of the best coffee I ever had. The waiter said it was a Kona blend of some kind. Any of you guys have any experience with this kind of coffee?
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 03:31 PM
we used to get his stuff that was liquid and fed into the coffee machine and was amazing

smooth and strong at the same time

I think it was Dewey Egberts or something like that
it was a kona blend too
Posted By: Kman Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 03:39 PM
What's up Fender, long time no post-

My contribution to "coffee talk:"

Kona coffee is from Hawaii, I think it's fantastic also. You can find it in the states, but be careful - a lot of times you'll buy Kona coffee, but if you read the fine print it's a blend, i.e. 10% Kona, 90% something else. 100% Kona is the best (to me). The main difference is that the blend is much less expensive, costs about as much a typical coffee, and 100% Kona costs an arm and a leg, but is worth it if you have the $$ to spare and you're a coffee lover.

Good luck on your test-

Kev
Posted By: whapu Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 04:28 PM
Fender,
Slurping and spilling myself and my coffee through your thread. Kona is a "smooth" brew indeed. Kman is right on all accounts of his description and availability. Another good brew that might be more acessible from where you live is "Kenyan" coffee.. Smooth and a little kick as well.
Good lick on the formulas, and the calculations...i think i will throw a quote of pink floyd each time I enter...been awhile. you "Rock n Roll Refugee"....peace
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 07:11 PM
Fig, the base golf course has a Douwe Egberts coffee machine and I love the stuff. Took S18 there for breakfast this morning.

The stuff from the bar was even better, mmmm'good.

Kev and Whapu, thanks for dropping in gents. Kev I will definitely look for the blend percentage when I go to buy some of the stuff.

Whapu, thanks for the good lick however I am wondering if I should just "run like h&ll?"
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 07:16 PM
http://www.koacoffee.com/coffeestore.html

I found this for you schnookums
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 08:19 PM
Thanks Fig. You are the best!
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 08:53 PM

smooooooooooooches to you sweetness
Posted By: whapu Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 09:02 PM
fENDER,

Quote:
thanks for the good lick however I am wondering if I should just "run like h&ll?"

YIPES!!! I usually don't lick around here man....I usually give "LUCK"...crimeny...I need to pay more attention to my typing skills \:D I would run like hell most definately BTW....peace
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 09:13 PM
LMAO, I kinda figured you meant luck but it was to easy to set the hook. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/05/07 09:14 PM

smooooooooooooches to you sweetness

Posted By: lovingme Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 01:53 AM
Just checking in :-)

Hope the test went well. I am sure you did great!
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 12:23 PM
G'Morining DB'ers. I am very down this morning but I can't help it. The test went poorly, I don't know my grade yet but I KNOW it is not good.

Good news is I have coffee and I am willing to share.
Posted By: BaseballAnnie Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 01:10 PM
Fender,

Sorry you don't feel good about the test. Try to shake it off, don't get discouraged.

I'll take some coffee, since your offering, thanks.

take care,
BA
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 01:21 PM
Thanks BA and coffee is always free here.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 02:21 PM
smooooooooooooooooooches Fender...

the first tests are always the worst because you don't know how the teacher tests or what the tests are like.

Lots of times, we also think we did a lot worse than we did in reality...

either way

you will bounce back...check with the prof if all tests will be like this one, is there a study group or a math lab (God bless them!!) that you can be a part of?

Asking questions will help the prof know you are trying and you take the class seriously...it will also put you on the radar with him/her and beoing on the postive radar is always good.

thanks for the coffee sugarplum
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 03:36 PM
Figgy, thanks for the kind words and info.

You are always welcome to coffee here.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 03:46 PM
smooooooooooooooooooooooch

thanks
coffee always makes things better!!!

safe ports in storms are always important!!!
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 05:12 PM
Fender sorry about the test. Hope it went better than you feel it did.

Hope your day is going well. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 09:03 PM
The day went fairly well. It is beer'thirty now and that means the day just got better. \:\)
Posted By: psluke Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 09:04 PM
Well good for you!!!!!! I have an hour to go before I get out of here.
Posted By: fig Re: Us and Them - 11/06/07 09:04 PM
woot woot
© DivorceBusting.com