Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Fender Get Over It - 09/18/07 10:44 AM
G'Morning DB'ers. The coffee is steaming hot and tasty this morning. Hope all is well in DB land?

The title is in referrence to an Eagles song I really like called Get Over It. My favorite line from that song goes like this.

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little a$$
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 12:14 PM
Hey Fender,

Good Morning, \:\)

I'll take a mimosa this morning!
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 12:15 PM
I'm drinking my coffee and it is good this morning but I'll have the mimosa afterwards. \:\)

I don't recall that Eagles song but I do like that line!
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 01:43 PM
Pam, that song came out on the H&ll Freezes Over album. Here are the words to the whole song.

I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' "Don't blame me"
They point their crooked little fingers ar everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin; your daddy's too fat

Get over it
Get over it
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if I gave you some cash
The more I think about it, Old Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight
You don't want to work, you want to live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing

Get over it
Get over it
If you don't want to play, then you might as well split
Get over it, Get over it

It's like going to confession every time I hear you speak
You're makin' the most of your losin' streak
Some call it sick, but I call it weak

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Complain about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it
Get over it
All this bitchin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

HS, I really think you should keep your femine side to yourself, especially if you are touching it. LMAO
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 01:44 PM
Almost forgot, one mimosa coming right up!
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 01:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Fender
Almost forgot, one mimosa coming right up!

Thanks I need it. \:\)

Just got off the phone with a repair place and they don't even want to give me an estimate till I hear from the other guy's insurance company.
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 01:54 PM
That is strange, no estimate until the insurance company calls?
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:06 PM
That is what the one place I have talked to said. You know I just don't know what I need to do here. He says it sounds like I need to be in a rental car. Of course he has rental cars so he is going to say that possibly.
Posted By: fig Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:26 PM
does your insurance cover rentals? If so, ask for aluxery one!!!! they are fun (when I needed one, I requested a BMW!!!!...they didn't have one \:\( )
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:28 PM
The guy at the shop said I should have a rental as my car doesn't really sound driveable! I haven't heard from the insurance company that will be fixing the car so everything is up in the air.

A BMW sounds fun. What did you end up with?
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:42 PM
Was the accident your fault?
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:43 PM
No, he backed out of a parking spot into my car and he told the police that as well.
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:48 PM
On the accident report which vehicle is listed as vehicle number one? Usually that is the one considered at fault.

If he hit you then your insurance should be all over his insurance getting you a rental car.
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:50 PM
His is listed as vehicle #1.

I have my van to drive but it does not get the gas mileage my car does which is why I only drive it when I'm doing something with the dogs.
Posted By: fig Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:55 PM
I got a silver mercedes!!!! they happened to have one at the dealership where I had my car towed to...who knows why but comfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Call up your insurance copmany and say you need one and are picking one up today....

when you pick it up tell them it is for an accident and insurance will be covering it

be aggressive...

they work for you
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 02:55 PM
You having alternate transportation is not the issue. You can't drive the vehicle he hit and therefore his insurance should pay for you a rental until it is determined your car is a total loss or until it is fixed.
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 03:09 PM
Quote:
If he hit you then your insurance should be all over his insurance getting you a rental car.

Thanks. \:\)

I contacted my insurance and they are going to see about a rental car and contact the insurance to see what is going on.

The silver mercedes sounds awwwwwwwwwesome!!

Thank you both for the suggestions! I didn't mean to take over Fender's thread with my car problems! I will post on my thread the results of my morning if I get results. \:\)

Thanks again.
Posted By: Fender Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 04:58 PM
Take over my thread anytime Pam, just don't tell Beth. LOL
Posted By: psluke Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 05:01 PM
Take over my thread anytime Pam, just don't tell Beth. LOL

No Way would I tell Beth!!!!!!!! I'd be in big trouble as she hasn't dumped you yet! ;\)
Posted By: jak466 Re: Get Over It - 09/18/07 07:25 PM
It was Don Henley on a solo album but great song.
Posted By: Fender Job Offer - 09/19/07 02:29 AM
Well I had an interesting night in school this evening. First off I got a 98 on my first sociology test, yay me!

Secondly, the commander of the State Highway patrol is in my music class. So are a couple of his patrolmen. Well tonight he asks me when I am retiring and my age. I tell him and he says perfect. He looks at one of the other patrolmen and says recruit him.

I really am not into the idea of being a patrolmen, although the pay is decent to start. However, living as a single parent doesn't lend itself to 20 weeks of basic trooper academy nor do late nights, holidays and weekends on the road.

It was kind of nice to be considered though. \:\)
Posted By: Kman Re: Job Offer - 09/19/07 03:23 AM
Fender-

What's up dude. Things seem to be rolling along for you, good stuff.

On the state trooper thing - totally get the training/lifestyle not working into your family plan right now. BUT...

(and this is your welcome to your upcoming role as a job hunter)

While he may not be a contact for a JOB, he is DEFINITELY a contact for NETWORKING - how many guys do you think he knows in the community? That was my immediate thought, on the off chance you didn't look at it from that angle.

Cheers-

Kev
Posted By: Fender Re: Job Offer - 09/19/07 10:03 AM
Kev, I know what you mean. I didn't tell him yes or no. I can guarantee you this man knows a lot of people. He was able to become the number one trooper in the state without a BA. Me thinks it took knowing a lot of people to make that happen.

HS, it defintely was nice to be considered.
Posted By: Fender Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 01:15 AM
My coffee was very good today. Hope everyone else's was as well?
Posted By: swashy Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 01:22 AM
We have one of those Flavia machines at work...where you make it by the cup....so my coffee is always good! \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 11:40 AM
Labia Coffee? I almost snorted coffee out of my nose reading that one. LOL
Posted By: psluke Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 12:03 PM
Labia Coffee? I almost snorted coffee out of my nose reading that one. LOL

It's better if you just swallow it! ;\)

Good morning!!
Posted By: BethM Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 12:57 PM
Not even mentioning the caffeine rush that you'd get.

They see everything in the ER. My girlfriend is an ER nurse and she told me that a guy came in with a carrot stuck up his butt. So burned nostrils?? That's amateur stuff..........
Posted By: BethM Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 01:07 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW now that's gross!!
Posted By: BethM Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 01:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 02:21 PM
WOW, y'all are getting me fired up for working in the ER!!!

Such fun, such excitement, such perversion.. YAHOO!!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Job Offer - 09/20/07 02:31 PM
Indeed they are.
Posted By: Fender I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 02:35 PM
If I were to use one word to describe Volvos it would be expensive. Not necessarily for the car itself however parts to repair said car are stupid expensive.

Plus GF would have the one car that Haynes nor Chilton's has a repair manual for. ARGH!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 03:08 PM
Head is at the machine shop. $215.00 to for pressure test, install new valve seals, and shave the head.

Volvo deal actually told me the head gasket alone would be $130.00 and another $180 for the valve seals. I found those online for a lot less.

The main problem right now is finding a repair manual for this car. We need it for torque values and to make sure it is timed correctly.
Posted By: Fender Re: I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 03:30 PM
I am a googling, Donkeydo'ing MO'FO today.
Posted By: fig Re: I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 04:49 PM
I knew to come here for sexy car talk....

(sigh)
Posted By: Fender Re: I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 04:55 PM
I don't about sexy but I'm about to go to cussing. LOL
Posted By: fig Re: I hate Volvos - 09/20/07 06:00 PM
(swoooooooooooooooon)
Posted By: Fender Re: I hate Volvos - 09/21/07 09:58 AM
Need coffee, must find coffee. G'Morning everyone.
Posted By: psluke Re: I hate Volvos - 09/21/07 12:22 PM
Here's a cup fresh ground, just brewed!

Happy Friday!!
Posted By: Fender Re: I hate Volvos - 09/21/07 05:59 PM
Wow, I have been so busy today that I hadn't had time to come back and thank y'all for the coffee. Thanks, I needed it.
Posted By: Fender Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/22/07 04:08 AM
Took the kids out to a real Redneck event tonight. I took them to a Truck and Tractor pull. I used to go to them all the time when I was a kid. They both seemed to enjoy themselves as did I.
Posted By: Fender Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/23/07 04:20 AM
Well GF has a kidney infection and couldn't go to the Philharmonic tonight. I took D12 and we had a good time. Although she did ask how come each song was so long? Ah, the innocence of youth.
Posted By: psluke Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/23/07 01:31 PM
Quote:
Well GF has a kidney infection and couldn't go to the Philharmonic tonight.
Seems a bit of an extreme way to miss a concert!

Hope she feels better soon.

Nice opportunity for you and D to spend quality time. \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/23/07 02:43 PM
It was a bit extreme. She was running a wicked fever and talking non-sense.

D12 and I had a good time and she liked it because it was just us two.
Posted By: lovingme Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 12:29 AM
Hey there Sweetie ~ haven't popped in for ages. Sounds like things are going well for you. On your last thread you talked about the separation agreement and I found it interesting that she pretty much walked away from everything. I wonder if that is the case in most of these situations.

My ex h left everything.....I was just thinking to myself how he took nothing from the house but his clothes, a bookshelf, his pillow, and one chair. Every other thing we have is with me and the boys. He just walked away and started over basically.

I wondder if it is the guilt or just the happiness to be away. Who knows...who cares really.

Take care!
Posted By: Fender Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 01:04 AM
Originally Posted By: lovingme
Hey there Sweetie ~ haven't popped in for ages. Sounds like things are going well for you. On your last thread you talked about the separation agreement and I found it interesting that she pretty much walked away from everything. I wonder if that is the case in most of these situations.

My ex h left everything.....I was just thinking to myself how he took nothing from the house but his clothes, a bookshelf, his pillow, and one chair. Every other thing we have is with me and the boys. He just walked away and started over basically.

I wondder if it is the guilt or just the happiness to be away. Who knows...who cares really.

Take care!

CHRISTY!!!!!!!

Hey pretty lady ,where have you been? It is good to hear from you.

That is a good question you have there and one I cannot answer. I only know the facts of my case and they fit yours. Spouse leaves with basically nothing and wants nothing much either.

I think it may be quilt? However, like you said, "who cares?"
Posted By: Fender Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 01:07 AM
Originally Posted By: MRHIGHSPEED
Isn't it funny how sometimes someone gives us those opportunities to do just the sort of things we're trying to figure out how to do.

Maybe she was smote with that thar kidney infection for exactly that reason. Thank her for taking that burden.

Awesome that you both had a great time. Haven't been to the Symphony in years. Haven't had anyone who wanted to go with me. Gonna have to rectify that soon.

Yeah, I gotta thank the GF. She is an awesome gal and I am thinking I may need to hold onto her.

D12 did get a little antsy for the latter part of the program. It was Tchaikovsky symphony No. 5 and they played all four movements.

Still it was a good evening out with my D12.
Posted By: lovingme Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 01:53 AM
I have been hiding out I suppose. When I come here it is hard not to concentrate on the things I have lost.
Posted By: psluke Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 10:46 AM
Good Morning,

Coffee ready yet? I overslept!

Quote:
I hope she is feeling better now. That does sound extreme. \:\(
Posted By: Fender Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 11:10 AM
Originally Posted By: psluke
Good Morning,

Coffee ready yet? I overslept!

Quote:
I hope she is feeling better now. That does sound extreme. \:\(

Well sometimes she talks non-sense anyway, so that really wasn't that extreme. The doc put her on antibiotics and she was feeling a bit better yesterday.
Posted By: psluke Re: Truck and Tractor Pull - 09/24/07 12:52 PM

Well sometimes she talks non-sense anyway, so that really wasn't that extreme. The doc put her on antibiotics and she was feeling a bit better yesterday.

I am glad she is feeling better. \:\) Everyone talks non-sense once in a while I think. Keeps life interesting. ;\)
Posted By: Fender The Volvo saga continues - 09/24/07 12:53 PM
Well I was able to find out some good info on the Volvo. The bad news is it requires me to order more parts. It seems the head bolts are not reusable so I have to order new ones, 14 of them in fact.

On a good note I was able to get the brakes working on S18's car yesterday. It only took a master cylinder and two wheel cylinders. Plus, I had to make a new brake line. S18 is really stoked about his $200.00 car, well it was two hundred but I now have about four hundred in it. One of the neighborhood kids offered him five for it already.
Posted By: psluke Re: The Volvo saga continues - 09/24/07 01:00 PM
Good deal on the car!

Could you fix mine next please??????????
Posted By: Fender How is this for a deal? - 09/24/07 05:42 PM
I just got an e-mail from my music professor. He gives extra credit points for d@mn near anything. Points for using webct, points for coming to class on a Friday night and watching a movie, points for listening exercises done on your time.

Well now he has decided that those that have more than 20 points, I have 34, can take the next test from any location. The tests are computer based and located on webct. Normally you have to take the tests in the computer lab with a proctor present. Now he letting some of us take it without a proctor. Strange, I can't see the benifit in it?

Also now that I have went to the Philharmonic I get to skip a term paper. Wednesday I am going to see the play "Mame" on Wednesday night. That will earn me the right to skip the final exam, yay me!
Posted By: lovingme Re: How is this for a deal? - 09/24/07 11:26 PM
HS I definitely know how much I have gained. I can't imagine how I would have made it without this board and these people I call friends. Hopefully here soon I will feel good enough to help out the newbies.
Posted By: Fender Re: How is this for a deal? - 09/25/07 12:39 AM
Christy you are doing great babe. You are already an asset to those of us on this board that know you.
Posted By: Fender Vent - 09/25/07 01:46 AM
Ok, I am going to vent a little here. Everyone pretty much knows I have had a streak of bad luck lately? I mean stuff breaking and costing me money.

So the W is supposed to send me money twice a month. Each time is on one of her two paydays a month. This is something she agreed to in the separation agreement. This is not even support, I am supporting our D12 without help from her.

No, this is for her car insurance. She is still on my policy. It is also for the camper that is in my name that she is living in. I make the monthly payment and she is supposed to pay me back each month.

I say all of that to say this. I was supposed to get a check from her Monday last week. All week passes by and no check. So today I call her and leave a voice message stating I could really use the money she owes me. Calling her made me feel like a heel, even though it is her that is not living up to the agreement. Plus I really need the money this month.

Well before she gets off of work S18 tells me how W told him last night she didn't even have the money to make her car payment this month. WTF, I cannot for the life of me figure out what she is doing with her money? So now I really feel bad, even though I shouldn't because it is not my fault.

Later she calls and says to send S18 around to pick up a check. I tell her if she doesn't have it to just hang on till next payday. She just gets cranky and says to send S18. I tell her not to give me a back check, I don't need the hassle. She says it is a good check and to mind my own business.

So there you have my vent. I am the one owed money and I had to ask for it instead of her sending it. Heck, she could have called to say she was short and I would have understood. But no, she makes me feel bad for asking for what she rightfully owes me. Like I said, this isn't even support, it's just repayment for what I am already sending out on her behalf.

Ok, vent over.
Posted By: psluke Re: Vent - 09/25/07 01:50 AM
Yucky situation guranteed to bring on yucky feelings. \:\(
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Vent - 09/25/07 01:55 AM
Hey Fender,
I'm going through the same thing with my X and the money he owes me. Why is it that we feel like a schmuck for "having" to ask for what is ours? Geeze!!!! Don't ya just wanna punch em out?
Posted By: Fender Re: Vent - 09/25/07 02:00 AM
Oh yeah, I feel like knocking the crap out of...
Posted By: lovingme Re: Vent - 09/25/07 02:27 AM
Awww sorry you are going through that. That sucks. You are a such a great guy. I hope you feel a little better since you vented.

Thanks for the compliment and for checking in on me :-)
Posted By: Fender Re: Vent - 09/25/07 01:22 PM
Well a good nights sleep and some good coffee this morning has my PMA back to where I like it. Hope all is well in DB land?
Posted By: BethM Re: Vent - 09/25/07 04:30 PM
Hey Fender,

Funny how your wife is in the wrong yet you end up feeling bad for her. What's wrong with this picture? Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical, I know all too well how that feels.

Possibly she said what she did to your son because these walkaways seem to become very self centered. Maybe it's nothing more than her wanting him to think this.

Who really knows why,but what I do know is that she made a choice, and there are consequences. Do you really think that if you had let her off the hook she would spend her time thinking what a great guy you are? If she understood that she wouldn't have left in the first place.
Posted By: Fender Re: Vent - 09/25/07 07:05 PM
Beth I know you are right and that is why I feel much better today. It is her problem, not mine.
Posted By: Fender Bad Back - 09/25/07 07:10 PM
Well I have been having back problems for a few years now. Back in the spring I finally told the doctor I need some help. She sent me to physical therapy.

Well we all know how that works? So, still in pain I went back and asked again for some help. This time she sent me for a MRI. Lo and behold guess what, I have a bulging disk that is pressing on a nerve. So now she is referring me to a neuro-surgeon.

So it is a matter of good news/bad news. It is nice to finally get confirmation that something is wrong with my back. However, if I need surgery then school is out for the next semester.

I am just going to wait and she what sawbones has to say and then go from there.
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Back - 09/26/07 02:33 AM
Thanks HS, I can always use some good mojo.
Posted By: swashy Re: Bad Back - 09/26/07 02:48 AM
That sucks Fender. Sorry man. Listen if they suggest surgery...i suggest getting a 2nd opinion. Back surgery is something to be avoided if at all possible.
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Back - 09/26/07 02:54 AM
Funny you should mention that Scott. My GF said the same thing and she got it from her Orthopedic Surgeon son who said to only get back surgery as a last resort. Funny how a surgeon, even if he isn't a neuro-surgeon, said to avoid back surgery.
Posted By: swashy Re: Bad Back - 09/26/07 03:06 AM
I think a lot of times it doesn't work and it carries a lot of risks too. I've heard the "last resort" thing from several people. When it does work...it's fantastic...but when it doesn't...ugh.
Posted By: Fender Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 10:39 AM
I am starting my day with some of the worst FooFoo coffee every made. I don't know why someone brought this stuff to work but yuck!
Posted By: psluke Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 10:56 AM
I am starting my day with some of the worst FooFoo coffee every made. I don't know why someone brought this stuff to work but yuck!

Good Morning,

Want me to pour you a cup of ours when I get to work?? \:\)
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 12:54 PM
Please.
Posted By: psluke Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 12:59 PM
Here you go, nice, hot and plenty strong.
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 01:05 PM
Thanks, I needed that.
Posted By: Rob1231 Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 01:44 PM
I screwed up my back during a 2-day bike trip (punctuated by sleeping on a gym floor) a couple of years ago. A chiropractor fixed me right up - I went from skeptic to believer. FWIW!
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 03:10 PM
I hear prostitutes are good for that too.

Good for what, sleeping on?

I will definitely check into the chiropractor deal.
Posted By: swashy Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 03:38 PM
i went to a chiro for years...seemed to work short term for me. That said, if I had actually done everything suggested, stretching, etc...it may have worked better. ;\)
Posted By: whapu Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 03:40 PM
FENDER,
Thanks for rolling on my thread. I thought i'd sling a piping hot cup O' mud in your direction. I tweaked my back out going out the door on my way to work this morning (maybe God is telling me I shouldn't have left the house). A chiropractor wont touch me PERIOD with my bone disease I have but I have come along many success stories from others with a few tweaks here and there....peace
Posted By: Fender Re: Bad Coffee - 09/26/07 05:44 PM
I tell you it is easy to hurt you back, at least that is my experience.

Thanks for the coffee Whapu, hope you are getting back to a good place?
Posted By: Fender Ramblings - 09/27/07 06:25 PM
Just need to ramble a bit here. First I hope everyone is doing well or at least good?

I went to see the play Mame at a local theater last night. The reason I went was to avoid the final in my music class. That's right, I said it. To avoid the final and I tell you what I am not sure it was worth it?

I sat there in a really small theater surrounded by "cultured" southerners watch a play about an eccentric bohemian woman and her nephew. Of course it was musical and I really don’t like musicals. I mean I don’t even like “The Sound of Music” or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. So watching local actors perform and sing was not my idea of a great evening. Anyway, it is all said and done now.

Speaking of school I just got done with my second music test. There were 16 listening examples from 5 different periods; middle ages, renaissance, baroque, classical and romantic. Each of those 16 questions was worth 4 points for a total of 64 points. The remainder of the questions was multiple choice and worth 1 point each.

The instructor kept saying this test was a monster compared to the last one. Well I got all of the listening question correct. However, I missed 4 of the 1 point question wrong. I should be happy however it makes me ticked that I missed 4 of the easy ones. Nonetheless I am through with tests in his class since I can skip the final.

I am hoping to have a good weekend this weekend. I am off tomorrow, so that makes for a 3 day weekend, yay me! However, just like always there is a cost. We will be working for 12 days straight starting Monday. We have two exercises scheduled back to back, yuck.

So that is my little ramble for the day. Smoke’em if ya got’em.
Posted By: psluke Re: Ramblings - 09/27/07 06:42 PM
Yippee for no more tests!

Boy where was the coffee this morning????????

Good thing Joe showed up with that Green tea! \:\/

Have a great weekend.
Posted By: Fender Re: Ramblings - 09/27/07 06:59 PM
Pam, sorry about the coffee. I have been so distracted lately I can't seem to catch up.

I tried the green tea however I found it lacking.
Posted By: psluke Re: Ramblings - 09/27/07 07:05 PM
Pam, sorry about the coffee. I have been so distracted lately I can't seem to catch up.

I tried the green tea however I found it lacking.

I'm sure with you having a 3 day weekend I better make other arrangements on the coffee.

Have you ever had green tea in a Chinese restaurant? I did a few months ago and it was nothing like what you buy in the store!
Posted By: Fender Re: Ramblings - 09/27/07 07:21 PM
Never had it in any kind of resturant. Sounds like something I need to try.
Posted By: Fender Re: Ramblings - 09/28/07 11:39 AM
Yay me, I am off today. Have fun y'all.
Posted By: psluke Re: Ramblings - 09/28/07 11:47 AM
Gee you are here and didn't even bring the coffee!

Have a great 3 days!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Ramblings - 09/29/07 04:53 AM
Sorry about the coffee, would a cold beer do for now?
Posted By: psluke Re: Ramblings - 09/29/07 11:40 AM
Here Pam, you can have some of my mud. I brought enough for everyone! Enjoy that weekend Strat!!!

HS I missed your offer yesterday! Save some for me ok? \:\)
Posted By: psluke Re: Ramblings - 09/29/07 11:42 AM
Sorry about the coffee, would a cold beer do for now?

Considering it is 7:30 in the morning I will pass on the beer but thank you for the offer! \:\/

I hope you are having beautiful weather and enjoying your 3 days!!!
Posted By: Fender Re: Ramblings - 09/29/07 12:09 PM
The weather is great and I am enjoying my weekend so far. Hope you are enjoying yours as well?
© DivorceBusting.com